Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Keshe Fountain is going to release Antigravity and Freeenergy Patents to the World!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keshe Fountain is going to release Antigravity and Freeenergy Patents to the World!!!

Hey everyone,

I dont know whether you have already heard about it but the Keshe foundation is, as the title says, going to release patents on Antigravity and free energy devices on the 21st of September in 2012!

So thats already next month!

The founder of the Keshe organisation is Nuclear Physicist and Engineer Mehran Tavakoli KESHE. U can read his bio on their website here:

Keshe Foundation - Nuclear Ir. Mehran Tavakoli KESHE | Mehran Tavakoli KESHE

He claims that his technology can be used in such ways that it will not only be possible to get rid of the energy and oil cartels but also that this technology can and will be used for DEEP space travel, since it is, according to him, easy to achieve speeds higher than that of light.

In addition, he also states that his technology can be used in such a way that most of our known diseases can be "reversed"... or healed, so to say.

He claims that this is NOT theoretical anymore. He says that what he is talking about is already a physical reality and that they have the working devices!

He explains how people have already been healed who originally suffered from diseases like Multiple Sclerosis, Parkinson's and even Cancer and there are still many trials are in the process to further find out what can be done with this technology.

Theres a lot more actually. I suggest that you watch this Interview in which he explains what's about to come in the next years and how this technology is going to change our lives.

Keshe Foundation - Introduction to Keshe Foundation | Video presentations

This was actually the most interesting interview i have ever seen in my entire life. I can strongly recommend it to anyone who's truly interested in energy and the future of our planet.

Is it real? well, just listen and see how they are trying to block him and even arrested him when he was on a travel to demonstrate some of this inventions.

Even Obama said he isn't allowed to show this technology to all nations on this earth!

I only hope that he won't have the same fate as Tesla had with JP Morgan or Moray or Stanley Mayer's with this water-car.

best regards

promising but not holding my breath

Yes Space there have been a couple other theads hearlding Keshe on the forums.

Here is one other here > Keshe, The Universal Order of Creation of Matters

If we actually get to see this technology as a reality in the next couple years, I will be surprised, let alone next month. Not to be a pessimist, but you know how this sort of thing tends to go.

Here is his Youtube channel, great one to subscribe to.
    EnergeticTube.com - Where technology goes Live!
    ETaffairs.com - Your Portal Here on Earth

Comment

He claims to have made several working anti-gravity devices but has never demonstrated any of them. He appears to be a conman. What good is a patent for something that does not work?

Comment

well he says that the governments arent allowing him to demonstrate devices and he doesnt want to give them any reasons to further arrest him and steal his devices. maybe thats why.. i mean... after all i nearly sounds too good.. he is generally offering the world a unified theory and solution for all problems on earth!

IF he is real, then there will be a lot of people pissed off because of him. (pharmaceutical industries, oil and energy cartels and even military super powers because he would completely balance things)

I didnt see that there was already a topic about one of his books .. even though i used search function. my bad. but i guess its not bad to spread the word about a man with such goals... (that is, if he really is what he pretends to be ofc)

thanks for posting the link to his book!

Comment

Hi folks, Hi space, of course he is real and all of his claims.
          The handful of dictators (cabal) are done having their way with all of us, it is time to be truly free.
          Any doubts any have that the human ways of living are changing dramatically now for the good of all humanity, is from these deceivers, they have implanted this realm with the gray spell or fear and it is dissolved.
          You are all powerful creators, do not let any other try and convince you otherwise, stand up and be the infinitely loving beings you all are.
          Much much love, light, peace and wisdom.
          tyson

Comment

New method to produce Graphene

This relates to Keshe's work:

New method to produce Graphene
            http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...-graphene.html

Maybe he Keshe will release his process of creating negative resistors in September so we can replicate his work.

IndianaBoys

Comment

DR Keshe is VERY RIGHT!

Oh it had to come at certain point!

Everything Dr Keshe is saying is completely true...All, from A to Z...and there is more to come...

Everything is about the Electromagnetic Field and the Gravitational Field to get what He calls the Matter Transitional State...We come from there...I call that "Plasma Ball" the Radiant Energy Purple and beautiful light...My Motors produce it at their Output...as also any pulsed Coil out there...it has been Always between Us all...We have just been killing it with the Symmetry Self Counter Generated Flow...

As also it verifies that ALL rotates, generates and exists due to different Magnetic Patterns...as Different Gravitational Spectrum's...

I hope He gets to make the Disclosure this Month...as He represents a very High Danger to so many Interests created for too long...and they are very powerful.

So I wish all the Light that could ever be generated...to be sent His Way...to protect Him...from the Dark Side.

Warm regards to ALL

Ufopolitics
              Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

Hello ufopolitics and skywatcher!

Im glad to hear that there are others who have faith in his work.. some people say that he is a fraudster because he originally claimed to disclose his stuff in 2010 but to me this isnt a proof of fraud... I just think hes under serious pressure by so many different sides.

after watching his nearly 2 hours long interview i really got the impression that he is honestly trying to improve the world. If he is a fraudster though, he is a REALLY good actor because I have a good knowledge of human nature.

I am really looking forward to see whats gonna happen on 21.st of september and which nations are going to accept his invitation for world peace!

Ufopolitics, which motors have you produced if you say "my motors", im always interested in what other people build.

Best regards!!
                Space

Comment

I have followed DR Keshe for a while now...

Originally posted by Space View Post
                  Hello ufopolitics and skywatcher!

Im glad to hear that there are others who have faith in his work.. some people say that he is a fraudster because he originally claimed to disclose his stuff in 2010 but to me this isnt a proof of fraud... I just think hes under serious pressure by so many different sides.

after watching his nearly 2 hours long interview i really got the impression that he is honestly trying to improve the world. If he is a fraudster though, he is a REALLY good actor because I have a good knowledge of human nature.

I am really looking forward to see whats gonna happen on 21.st of september and which nations are going to accept his invitation for world peace!

Ufopolitics, which motors have you produced if you say "my motors", im always interested in what other people build.

Best regards!!
                  Space
                  Hello Space,

And I forgot to thank you for bringing here DR Keshe's work!
                  I have been following him for a while...He designed a Plasma Generator...but it is NOT Allowed to be Imported into the U.S...they say "is dangerous"...and not approved by U.L.....
                  I figure The European Union has also set "Restrictions" on His Generator...since this OIL CARTEL AGENDA is an INTERNATIONAL AFFAIR...

He was also interviewed by a nice Lady, who is also a friend on Facebook... (Kim Greenhouse) in her blog Its Rainmaking Time/Keshe..

My Motors Dear...http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...-machines.html
                  And...My first thread here...

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...nt-energy.html

Regards

Ufopolitics
                  Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

The Keshe Foundation has produced a new promotional video. This is starting to get very interesting.

Keshe Foundation Promo Intro Video (english) === PLEASE SHARE === - YouTube

Comment

I'm hoping this all comes about as stated. However I suspect a number of False flag operations around that time will all but nullify any chance of this going anywhere soon.
                      There is no important work, there are only a series of moments to demonstrate your mastery and impeccability. Quote from Almine

Comment

Dr. Keshe's mistake

You never ever telegraph your next move, Keshe is allowing the powers that be to posture and position themselves in anticipation of this release date. Anytime anyone broadcasts their next move is just asking for trouble, how sad this man, as smart as he may be, has never played Chess! Any grassroots movement should be done quietly and persistently to where their are so many reproduced prototypes everywhere that the information couldn't possibly be stopped or confiscated, but when it rests with one individual it's easily stopped or confiscated. Never let your opponent or the opposition know how big you are or broadcast your next move. Hope it's real and nothing mysterious happens to him or that he's just a publicity hound!

Just my opinion!

Comment

DR Keshe is Not the Only One...

Hello Ewizard and Michael Kishline,

Dr Keshe had been giving out many Conferences all over Western Europe...for many years by now.
                          He has been already imprisonment in U.S and Canada...They let Him go...and as He told "Them"..."You've got me too late"...And that means He is NOT the only one who completely understand this Technology...but many more out and everywhere on the "loose"...

I don't doubt He would be accused of Terrorism (Typical Agenda)...to develop a kind of "International Prosecution"...However I don't think so...that will "trigger" many other "points" that will open up like a Pandora's Box...Then even more people will get Attention...so it will be some kind of "Free International Propaganda"...to His Tech...

So,...It will come...and maybe not on the "Promised Date"...but before...

The Technology itself is very simple...He has spoken about it so many times...about Procedures and What is being done...so all we need are the "Catalysts" to accelerate the small Formula...and that is it...Vuala.

The Alignment of the Magnetic and the Gravity Fields within a given Matter...a Given Molecule...a Given Circuit, a given Atom...from there all precise "secondary-alignments" of Primary and Secondary Fields will deliver the so many different and desired results... He has been working with this "Plasma State" of Matter for a very long time...

Regards to all

Ufopolitics

Comment

Ufopolitics,

Should have known you have been a follower of Keshe's work.

In his first book, I did think of you when he was spelling out the differences between the current generators we use and the generator he developed. I was going to post the pictures the other day and you beat me to it with your reply. I too was disappointed to find we are unable to import his generator (at least at this time).

Keshe has his own plan and so far it has been successful. I see no reason as to why that would change. He his a high level of awareness as to how best to proceed. Lets give him the benefit of the doubt or said another way let's stay away from judging him without all of the facts.

He has published 3 books describing the foundation of his technology and widely distributed/disseminated it.

In his recent post (30 May 2012) he says:
                            the Keshe Foundation Forum • View topic - Keshe Foundation seminars and teaching program announcement

In line with our programs and the opening of the Keshe Foundation research and development program, the Foundation has set out to prepare and publish 4 new books in PDF form.

These books are based on the published and unpublished patents of the Foundation and will become the core books for the Institute’s teaching. From now we will be teaching the full technology to those who we think are ready to learn and to add to the resources of mankind.

These books will be published in the coming months and will be made available free of charge in PDF format so that everybody on earth will have access to this knowledge at the same time. The hardback copy will be the same price as other books on the site.

Through our seminars we have learned that there are very many people who would like to be a student of the Foundation, and who are all from different technologies and disciplines. Therefore we are preparing to launch our worldwide direct teaching in the coming months.

Through our experience we have decided to bring old and new together so that people can understand the new technology and its connection and relationship with the knowledge of the past.

To this effect the Foundation is inviting world leading scientists to give a one-day conference on the old technology and it’s parallel with the new technology from the Foundation, which will be explained and taught on the same occasion.

These are very exciting times we are in with incredible opportunities available to those who apply themselves.

IndianaBoys

Comment

Hi guys!

@ufopolitics

thanks a lot for the two links of your two threads! I was very surprised to see this change from symmetry to asymmetry because on university, I am just learning about these (symmetrical) motors. Nice video you had there!

Theres a sh1t-load to read on these two threads though, one with 46 and one with 53 pages! WOW!

Ive also seen a couple of your vids on youtube. When I saw you putting those huge light bulbs with the wires into WATER and TOUCHING the water i was like "WHAT DA FUG?".. I dont know whether you have already posted somewhere how you generated this negative electricity but if you havent everyone would appreciate it if you could do that some time. (it didnt seem like conventional electricity)

And this other video with that big motor which you powered with this puny little 12Vbattery... all i can say is... well, I really had to smile when you say "HOW IS THAT, HA!"
                              Actually, if someone had asked me whether he could power such an "animal" as you named it with a 12Vbattery, I would have said NO but it seems with asymmetrical technique a lot more is possible. I will definitely try this with one of my smaller motors at home and post my results once I succeed.

@IndianBoys

Since you have bought his first book, I have few questions if u dont mind:

1: Keshes english is pretty bad at times, (at least it was in this 2hours interview.. ), so, I would like to know whether the books were corrected into real english by a lector? if it's flawless english with correct grammar then its easy to differentiate between keshe english and proofread english.
                              (no offense towards keshe but its annoying to buy a book whose language is full of mistakes)

2: Does he write the books in such a way that u could reproduce his work afterwards?

3: how many of his books have u bought?

I would like to build his stuff myself some day..

I am sending this Trailer of the keshe-foundation to as many ppl as possible by the way.. The more people know about it the better. this should go viral.

best regards from Austria and take care!!
                              Space

Comment

Working...
                              X