Amazing story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amazing story

I just have to share this story. It is one of the most incredible accounts I have ever read. It is quite lengthy. After the main telling of the story are two lengthy interviews. Trust me when I say it is worth reading

Anita M's NDE 2766
    Namaste,
    Pamela
    Discover the Single Greatest Health Science Breakthrough of the Century

Thank you, Pamela Last night I began reading a book I bought a while ago and only just getting around to read called, "Died To Live - The Woman Who Died Yet Lived To Tell About It" by Donna Lee.

As I'm reading this article too there are, what's the word..having one of those days can't think straight lol.. things that match perfectly

Right now to finish the article!

Eta: Wow! What a fantastic story!! Beautiful and Inspiring!!!! Thank you Pamela!!
    Last edited by S.J; 10-07-2007, 07:19 PM.

Comment

I'm inspired to return

THIS is pure gold

Written by Anita:
      For me, personally, I was made to feel that in order to keep my energy/vibration level up, I only had to live in the moment, enjoy every moment of life, and use each moment to elevate the next moment (which then elevates my future). It is in that moment of elevating your energy level that you can change your future (like my test results). It sounds very simplistic, but it felt very deep when I was experiencing the understanding of it.

Comment

Wow, that is just incredible! Thank you so much for sharing that!

Comment

Pammie!

THANK YOU SO MUCH for sharing this! I will forward this to my friend who has just had a bilateral mastectomy and I'm sure will be able toderive great hopefrom this!

And...BTW///can I get on your schedule for a phone callsomeday soon?
          With love and gratitude,

Allen
          www.paths-now.com
          www.youtube.com/gabrielmireles

Comment

for sharing this Pammie!!

I especially liked listening to the mp3 of Anita talking about her experience! I love what she says toward the end about the main difference between her life before and now: "That inner knowing that I'm loved, so loved and I don't have to do anything to deserve it, I just deserve it as we all do."

~Viviana -
            Last edited by Viviana; 10-08-2007, 09:34 PM.
            "The divine is not something high above us. It is in heaven, it is in earth, it is inside us..." - Morihei Ueshiba

Comment

Thank you Pamela! That is a great article and something I believe we can all benefit from reading. The love she must have felt, and continue to feel, must be simply awe inspiring.
              The universe is full of magical things, patiently waiting for our wits to sharpen.
              -Eden Phillpotts

www.pathsforpeace.com

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...faces?siteId=3

Comment

Working...
              X