• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patrick Kelly/Rosemary Anslie circuits

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Hi folks, just wondering if anyone has tried these circuits.
    The circuits come from Patricks pdf, panaceauniversity.org/Ainslie_heater_circuit_by_Patrick_Kelly.pdf
    and the other circuit is based more on anslies circuit, though i think it may have an error, since the way Patrick shows it, the flyback has nowhere to go, so i made an edited one to show how to allow the flyback to properly charge the battery, though the original circuit may work, it has been awhile since testing the anslie circuit with 555 timer.
    Apparently, the gate resistor to a fet is what causes the feedback or higher than normal oscillations in the circuit and causes high efficiency and possible self charging.
    Let me know if you've tried this circuit or would like to, I am going to test these variations.
    peace love light
    tyson
    edit: changed pdf link, was the wrong one.
    Last edited by SkyWatcher; 08-07-2012, 10:01 PM.

Originally posted by SkyWatcher View Post
    Hi folks, just wondering if anyone has tried these circuits.
    The circuits come from Patricks pdf, panaceauniversity.org/Ainslie_heater_circuit_by_Patrick_Kelly.pdf
    and the other circuit is based more on anslies circuit, though i think it may have an error, since the way Patrick shows it, the flyback has nowhere to go, so i made an edited one to show how to allow the flyback to properly charge the battery, though the original circuit may work, it has been awhile since testing the anslie circuit with 555 timer.
    Apparently, the gate resistor to a fet is what causes the feedback or higher than normal oscillations in the circuit and causes high efficiency and possible self charging.
    Let me know if you've tried this circuit or would like to, I am going to test these variations.
    peace love light
    tyson
    edit: changed pdf link, was the wrong one.
    I have thought about modifying some lamps to charge batteries similar to this. I kick myself every now and then for tossing my handme down power conditioner. It had a great transformer to use this with. One thing I see that troubles me with the diagram is the capacitor in series with the charging battery. What happens when the cap charges up?

I hope I understand these two different system correctly. The the circuit running from mains current and the square wave dc will not perform similar. With the half wave rectified AC the secondary will not draw current while the voltage is rising, but it will draw current while the voltage is falling. If that is correct do you gain aything from rectifying your ac? However with the square wave, the secondary will not draw it's current from primary power. It will charge the battery more like the bedini with the radiant collapse that is commonly mislabeled as bemf. but either way you are recapturing a portion of the wasted energy.

The application that I would like to apply to coincides with my ultimate goal of switching to low voltage lighting the secondary could be used to either power more LEDs or charge up a backup power system.

Comment

Hi redeagle, thanks for the reply.
      Yes, that capacitor seems like it would charge then just sit there charged, because the diode would make it pulsed dc, as far as i know only ac can pass freely through a capacitor. With the capacitor there, it seems like a positive charge would build on left side of capacitor and negative on right and not charge the battery, maybe an error or a test will show if that works.
      As far as how Rosemary Anslies circuit is truly supposed to function, I am not positive, because she mentions in this pdf, the term counter emf, which usually means the counter field generated by charging a coil itself, then she mentions this term in association with the off time of the 555 timer pulse, so i am a little confused about this.
      Here is the pdf link, free-energy.ws/pdf/electric_heater_experiment.pdf
      This is the main circuit from this pdf, she mentions the parasitic diode within the mosfet, though the only way i can see that diode conducting, would be when the coil is charging and generating counter emf within the coil itself due to its own charging process, though maybe i am missing something about how this circuit functions.

Anyway, I have a nice mosfet I have been using to pulse charge batteries with a 555 timer, the mosfet is from an RC speed control, so is very robust.
      I have this circuit setup to run some tests.
      peace love light
      tyson

Comment

Counter EMF

Hi tyson,

The term counter EMF is so misused on this forum it is really not funny. Your first idea of a current that opposes the forward current in an inductor is close to being the right idea. In industrial electronics the term is normally only used to designate the EMF generated when a motor is running and the moving armature is causing a reverse voltage to be generated in the armature by the magnetic field of the field coils or in some cases the field magnets. The opposing voltage when charging an inductor is just called the inductance. It is not really considered as counter EMF, although the effect is similar. As soon as the coil has reached saturation current the effect is gone so it is not really counter EMF. The voltage generated by a collapsing field around a coil is usually called the flyback voltage or inductive collapse induced spike. It is NOT counter EMF and it is always in the same direction as the current flow was that created the field.

Let me try and explain that last part a little better. Lets say we have a coil with the top of the coil connected to the positive side of a battery and the bottom of the coil to a switch with the other side of the switch going back to minus side of the battery. Now when we turn on the switch electrons flow from the negative of the battery through the switch and to the bottom of the coil and back to the battery. If we have a meter or scope on the across the coil the meter would show the bottom of the coil negative and the top of the coil positive. The same as our battery connections. This is because the voltage of the battery is causing an excess of electrons at the bottom of the coil and a scarcity of electrons at the top. This of course is necessary or current wouldn't flow. Now what happens when we open the switch. Our magnetic field starts to collapse and tries to keep the current flowing in the same direction. If you remember the property of an inductor it resists a change in current flow. Now what will we see on our meter or scope? The voltage source is now the coil. So it has an excess of electrons at the top and a scarcity of electrons at the bottom. This is because the electrons that were moving from bottom to top are still trying to go that way but the path back to the battery has been broken when we opened the switch. And now our meter will show a reversed voltage! So there really is no counter EMF from turning off a coil, it just looks that way to our meter or scope. I hope this helps some.

Respectfully,
        Carroll
        Just because someone disagrees with you does NOT make them your enemy. We can disagree without attacking someone.

Comment

Hello Dear Citfta...

Let me try and explain that last part a little better. Lets say we have a coil with the top of the coil connected to the positive side of a battery and the bottom of the coil to a switch with the other side of the switch going back to minus side of the battery. Now when we turn on the switch electrons flow from the negative of the battery through the switch and to the bottom of the coil and back to the battery. If we have a meter or scope on the across the coil the meter would show the bottom of the coil negative and the top of the coil positive. The same as our battery connections. This is because the voltage of the battery is causing an excess of electrons at the bottom of the coil and a scarcity of electrons at the top. This of course is necessary or current wouldn't flow. Now what happens when we open the switch. Our magnetic field starts to collapse and tries to keep the current flowing in the same direction. If you remember the property of an inductor it resists a change in current flow. Now what will we see on our meter or scope? The voltage source is now the coil. So it has an excess of electrons at the top and a scarcity of electrons at the bottom. This is because the electrons that were moving from bottom to top are still trying to go that way but the path back to the battery has been broken when we opened the switch. And now our meter will show a reversed voltage! So there really is no counter EMF from turning off a coil, it just looks that way to our meter or scope. I hope this helps some.

Respectfully,
          Carroll

Hello Carroll,

That was an awesome explanation on the Inductor Properties...!
          Now...forgetting about the "electron flow"...or the "Electrical Field"...could you explain the same "Inductor Behavior"...but from the Magnetic Field perspective end?

Specifically at those Nano seconds...where there are excess of electrons at top (where it used to be Positive)...and Scarcity on Bottom (where it used to be Negative)...then meaning, Inductor has changed Voltage Polarity...looking at it in "Black and White"...right?...What happens there to "Magnetic Fields"?

Regards

Ufopolitics
          Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

Well... what about the capacitance of coil ? I think the flyback collapse is indeed a very short and fast ring-down oscillation. I can't prove it but somebody with time and willing to check it , and having fast really fast scope can check it. Just check flyback impulse from coil with and without attached parallel capacitor to coil (may be secondary also).
            Just my 2 cents

Comment

Hi folks, thanks for replies.
              Hi carroll, is it possible that when the coil charges, the negative polarity built on bottom of coil is somehow causing the parasitic mosfet diode to conduct.
              Or, could it be because the flyback diode positive is routed back to the battery positive and the negative flyback is likewise going to the bottom of the coil which creates an oscillation ring down like boguslaw is describing.
              Then the coil at positive of battery sends negative pulse to bottom of coil which cause mosfet diode to conduct briefly, then coil collapses again, then bottom of coil goes positive continuing same cycle till coil ring down allowed pulse off time is finished.
              The coil ring down oscillation is my bet as to how the mosfet diode conducts and may be part of the reason the 555 timer goes into feedback mode or high frequency mode.
              peace love light
              tyson
              Last edited by SkyWatcher; 08-08-2012, 09:09 PM.

Comment

Hi tyson,

My simple description was primarily just to help people understand the correct use of the term counter EMF. When you start adding mosfets and their internal diodes and the other parts of the circuit then things start to get interesting. As soon as you add any capacitance to the circuit as boguslaw has said then you will start to get some ringing of the coil when you try to turn it off. It is possible this ringing is affecting the mosfet gate and causing some strange things to happen. By adding the correct size capacitor in parallel with the coil we can create a tuned circuit that will want to oscillate at only a certain frequency or multiple of it. We can keep this circuit oscillating by only using a little power to keep it going. This works fine as long as we don't try and load the circuit down too much.

As far as Rosemary's circuit goes I think I remember from other discussions about it as to how it is supposed to work. When we turn on the mosfet we are passing current through the inductive load which if I recall correctly was a large wire wound resistor. This of course will cause the resistor to heat up a small amount. Now when we turn off the mosfet the coil field starts to collapse as we have already discussed. With the diode at the bottom of the coil connected back to the top of the coil we now have a way for the coil to dissipate its energy in a useful way. The current can go through the diode and back to the coil which helps to heat the coil further. Now if we can tune our pulses to the resonant frequency of the coil which is a function of its inductance and capacitance plus the capacitance of the diode we can heat the resistor with less current than would normally be used.

I don't really have the time right now to build that circuit and use a scope on it to see what is happening. However if you build it and can post some scope shots I will try and help you figure out what you are seeing if you want me to.

Later,
                Carroll
                Just because someone disagrees with you does NOT make them your enemy. We can disagree without attacking someone.

Comment

Howdy everyone,

I keep seeing Rosemary Ainslie's name used as if she has some kind of electronic knowledge that hasn't been explored by countless individuals over the past ten (10) years.

Here is some quotes and information that some experimentalist have obviously missed ......

Rosemary Ainslie circuit demonstration on Saturday March 12th 2011 Reply #1534
                  Rosemary Ainslie on June 20, 2011, 10:28:33 PM

Rosemary Ainslie circuit demonstration on Saturday March 12th 2011 Reply #1528
                  TinselKoala on June 20, 2011, 05:59:59 PM

@MrMag: You politely asked about Rosemary's background, and for some reason she bristled at you.

But over the years, she has revealed quite a lot. IIRC (and please correct me if I am wrong, Rosie) she has no post-secondary education, no mathematics education beyond simple algebra, certainly no calculus. Her "high school" was what we might call "alternative" here in the good old USA.

Golly. I'm not sure that the English education system is correctly described as 'alternative'. I think that anyone qualifying for the O levels and GCE's and M levels would be inclined to protest. I was held back for a year as it was considered that I was just too emotionally immature to cut it so I wrote my M levels 'university entrance to SA universities' when I was 15. I then went to university - only because I was too young to get a job. BUT when I was old enough to make my OWN decisions I LEFT UNIVERSITY. That was after 2 years when I FINALLY turned 18. And 1 year before my finals. And from then until now I worked for myself - first in catering then in property development and finally in trading. Since NONE of these endeavors included science they are also ENTIRELY irrelevant. And since all of them require some measure of a functioning intelligence I think you can largely discount Poynt's assessment of me being an outright moron. But since I still post here then even I'm inclined to doubt this.

Rosemary Ainslie circuit demonstration on Saturday March 12th 2011 Reply #1528
                  TinselKoala on June 20, 2011, 05:59:59 PM

She is self-taught wrt physics in general and electronics in particular, and until she started posting here and on Energetic Forum, she had no idea what, for example, a capacitor was or what it was for.

This is also a lot of baloney. I was VERY CAPABLY TAUGHT by the writings of Gary Zukov, Murray Gell Mann - and a list too long and too boring to include here. AND most specifically - I was also taught by Dyson in that IMPECCABLE STUDY OF CONCEPTUAL PHYSICS. SO. I was taught DIRECTLY by the masters or by brilliant writers ABOUT the master - not through the fractured muddles of those who teach the MASTERS. And my lack of knowledge as it pertains to ELECTRONICS PERSISTS. I only USE circuit components in a VERY LIMITED APPLICATION to prove my thesis. I STILL do not know how a capacitor works. AND I wont know until I've finally taken one apart and worked it out for myself. I cannot be accused EVER to taking anyone's word for it on any issue at all - unless I've also UNDERSTOOD the issues. That's the downside in being me.

Some other interesting reading ....

Rosemary Ainslie ( aka witsend, aetherevarising, dooziedont )

Free Energy - Freie Energie - energia libre - OverUnity.com ( BANNED FROM FORUM )

witsend ( aka Rosemary Ainslie )

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewable-energy/ ( BANNED from FORUM )
                  The Naked Scientists Forum - Index ( BANNED FROM FORUM )

aetherevarising ( aka Rosemary Ainslie )

Rosemary Ainslie (aetherevarising) on Scribd | Scribd
                  aetherevarising - YouTube
                  OverUnity Research - Index ( BANNED from FORUM )
                  Thunderbolts Forum • Index page ( BANNED from FORUM )

dooziedont ( aka Rosemary Ainslie )

dooziedont - YouTube ( PRODUCED FRAUDULENT YouTube VIDEO )

I'm sure that a YouTube video Rosemary Ainslie circuit demonstration 12 March 2011 - YouTube that was produced by Rosemary Ainslie that has the incorrect schematic shown for the device that is being demonstrated in the video including testing equipment connection locations isn't a acceptable method of testing and evaluation on proving her claim of COP>INFINITY on these new device(s)

Latest thread with testing and evaluation done on the "NEW" device(s) claim of COP>INFINITY ....

Testing the TK Tar Baby This thread is a bit long ( 4,500 postings ) because of Rosemary's problem of understanding electronic circuity and the proper protocols for testing and evaluation of devices in a scientific method that can be reproduced by a independent party for verification of said claim(s).

Being she has been "BANNED" from every alternative energy forum she has started her own personal forum to discuss her device(s) and claim(s). If anyone is still interested in her claims I would suggest to read the eight thousand (8,000 ) personal forum postings of Rosemary's trying to convince anyone her point of view in relationship with her zipon "THESIS" ..... it's all about the THESIS not the device(s) this is in Rosemary's own words.

I've also requested to have Rosemary show her COP>INFINITY device(s) on my fully open source "LIVE" 24/7 streaming broadcast channel and web site Open Source Research and Development - Home Page and was quickly refused by her for anything "LIVE".

Cheers,
                  Fuzzy
                  Open Source Experimentalist
                  Open Source Research and Development

Comment

Hi carroll, thanks for the reply. I am going in the direction now of very short pulse width pulses, similar to what yohan is showing with a variant of bob boyce tech, though for now, i want to try it with just one mosfet and coil/coils.
                    Hi fuzzy, thanks for the reply, though I am more interested in the circuits, than the soap operas.
                    peace love light
                    tyson

Comment

Johan South African Charger

These videos are what I feel many of these pulsed devices are based upon, ufopolitics devices probably also, which is also based on Teslas discovery of very short abrupt pulses that caused a stinging sensation from across the room.
                      And also what caused electric utility workers to be electrocuted from, when the switch was thrown on voltage sources.
                      My guess is, that this is possible with just one coil, no need for bob boyce type sequential coil setups, though that probably increases output.
                      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQDP4pD-ZBQ
                      peace love light
                      tyson

Comment

Originally posted by SkyWatcher View Post
                        tyson
                        Any time you notice a string of references like the one given by fuzzy you may want to wonder if there is an agenda behind it. I understand that "Gary Zukov" is a very interesting teacher when it comes to electrical theory. I also was involved with a history student at Princeton that made a demo of Leedskalins PMH for a class in physics. When it worked not only did his teacher struggle to understand it I asked him for close up pictures and I still struggled with what he had done. I studied the writings much earlier and assumed they would not work because they do not match formal electrical theory. My formal education stood in my way in understanding what I saw in the pictures or read in the manual. When your working on something different formal education may get in your way, so it does not surprise me that many individuals are incapable of recreating an experiment because of thier formal education on what can and what cannot be. Please note that the thesis was based on caloric tests which I don't think were referenced by fuzzy. When your working outside the box please do not allow those of us who are trapped in the box stop you from your work. In time we may learn what your doing in school.

Comment

Originally posted by realmikel View Post
                          Any time you notice a string of references like the one given by fuzzy you may want to wonder if there is an agenda behind it. I understand that "Gary Zukov" is a very interesting teacher when it comes to electrical theory. I also was involved with a history student at Princeton that made a demo of Leedskalins PMH for a class in physics. When it worked not only did his teacher struggle to understand it I asked him for close up pictures and I still struggled with what he had done. I studied the writings much earlier and assumed they would not work because they do not match formal electrical theory. My formal education stood in my way in understanding what I saw in the pictures or read in the manual. When your working on something different formal education may get in your way, so it does not surprise me that many individuals are incapable of recreating an experiment because of thier formal education on what can and what cannot be. Please note that the thesis was based on caloric tests which I don't think were referenced by fuzzy. When your working outside the box please do not allow those of us who are trapped in the box stop you from your work. In time we may learn what your doing in school.
                          @ realmikel,

The only agenda I have is one that is outlined in my web site Open Source Research and Development and if you find it offensive there's nothing I can do about that. If a device that's I've requested to show it's claimed performance on a "LIVE" streaming broadcast as outlined in the web sites HOME page, and I get refused a audience, one could determine something is wrong with the device or claim this particular device having a COP>INFINITY.

The caloric tests you refer to I would assume that the results from a actual test done in some scientific method that could be reproduced by another individual or group of experimentalist would be used as the basis of the "THESIS" first.

The schematic referenced by Rosemary in her YouTube video demonstration Rosemary Ainslie circuit demonstration 12 March 2011 - YouTube remarkably looks like the circuit illustration by International Rectifier's engineers in their IRFPG50 HEXFET® Power MOSFET electronic data sheet http://www.irf.com/product-info/data...ta/irfpg50.pdf in "Figure 12a".

YouTube video screen shot of the " Rosemary Ainslie circuit demonstration 12 March 2011 "

But from some fine detective work done by a seasoned experimentalist named "Poynt99" and a month of arguing with Rosemary that in all actuality the device shown in the YouTube video production "Rosemary Ainslie circuit demonstration 12 March 2011" was in fact this schematic "NOT" the one shown in the YouTube video.

This is the basis of all of Rosemary's experimental testing and evaluation work including her "ZIPON THESIS". If anyone would spend the time after knowing that the schematic being thoroughly discussed in the video is "WRONG" how can any of the testing and evaluation be excepted on face value without a independent verification of the claim being made. In the scientific community I would challenge all data is not good and complete testing and evaluation must be made again and this time in a scientific method that can be verified. Then there's the other HUGE problem of voltage and current being induced into the circuit by the "FUNCTIONS GENERATOR" under testing, but that's a whole different matter yet.

If your looking at the basis of the "ZIPON THESIS" being from the October 2002 Quantum article (self written ) by Rosemary http://www.free-energy.ws/pdf/quantum_october_2002.pdf you'll find this schematic ....

With the above schematic the October 2002 Quantum article says the testing and evaluation was done with a 3.8% PW or Duty Cycle figure referring to the 'on-time' which is "WRONG" the schematic as shown above can't do it, but circuit does do a great 3.8% PW or Duty Cycle 'OFF-TIME'.

Again, I would challenge all data is not good and complete testing and evaluation must be made again and this time in a scientific method that can be verified.

These are the schematics of Rosemary Ainslie the article referenced by SkyWatcher of Patrick Kelly's (with my help at the time) http://panaceauniversity.org/Ainslie...rick_Kelly.pdf , shows the schematic I used http://www.energeticforum.com/84279-post1.html that was first modified by Aaron and refined by myself for "MY" testing and evaluation of a COP>17 claim in the October 2002 Quantum article. The Rosemary Ainslie article written by Patrick Kelly really only references Rosemary's work in a couple of buried paragraphs the rest is including any other schematics are strictly his and his alone.

So believe what you all want .... it's all there if you take the time to look for the "TRUTH" not "HOPES".

Cheers,
                          Fuzzy

P.S. - If just reading the book as Rosemary stated on "Gary Zukov" makes one a expert in the technology .... I guess there is quite a few people that "NOW" have become experts in countless fields, personally actually going to school learning and being tested on your knowledge I feel is a better route, it's worked for me at least.
                          Open Source Experimentalist
                          Open Source Research and Development

Comment

May I ask you something Fuzzy Cat...

@Fuzzycat,

Could You tell Me exactly what..."BENEFITS" An Inventor could get by being "Honored" to be "Exposed LIVE" in Your "Honorable Site"...that I just heard about it as of now..by your own advertisement here?

The same exact way you dare to discredit another person's work, like you are doing here with Ms R. Ainslie , just because She refused to be "Broadcasted Live"...In your "So Popular Site"...LOL...

The same exact way...I have the right to ask you ... the benefits you get to "Offer", except reap them apart later on... if they "refuse such tempting" broadcasting... ??

@ Realmikel: I could NOT AGREE MORE with You My Dear Friend!!
                            Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

Rosemary Ainslie

I personally spent thousands of hours on these experiments based on Rosemary's circuits and countless hours with her on Skype conversations and many of those were with her watching the scope while I was doing various adjustments.

The only person who has me beat in the amount of hours on Rosemary's circuits is Glen. Nobody else comes close that I know of.

We did everything we could to support Rosemary in every way this is all publicly documented. Her work was brought to my attention from someone that she contacted. Then I got the threads started here several years back and we quite literally put her on the map. Before that, nobody even knew or cared who she was or what her work was about except for a few locals in her area and for that, she stabbed plenty of people in the back including me for doing nothing other than trying to learn what she was doing and to give a public arena to support her. Unfortunately, too many people in this field "bite the hand that feeds them" so to speak and she was absolutely one of those people.

Much of what was told to us, we found out later that it was misrepresented, such as what she had, what she didn't have, etc... Glen is one of the few people anywhere that I would call an expert on Rosemary's circuit because not many people had spent near the time on it. Basically, in much of the conversations with us, we later found that there was only a slight bit of honest in any of it. Basically, there was a lot of game playing for her own strange agenda.

I'm confident in saying that if Glen says something in regards to Rosemary and her circuit, then it is probably true and accurate. Glen even came to my home in the NW to use the scope that the Tektronix company lent to me so he could record some data on his own builds.

I personally saw interesting results in both the hot and cold elements of the circuits - literally producing cold temperatures and not just hot, which many of the results, Rosemary never even experienced with her own circuit, but I did.

Anyway, I see a reference to Poynt99. He is completely ignorant of what is really happening. He is a Canadian Mountie posing as some expert in electronics. It is his hobby. He is completely stuck in conventional thinking and is unable to even accept anything other than what he was conditioned to believe.

There were plenty of "experts" who were a bunch of jokes. One was even someone was supposed to be an expert in measuring devices and he couldn't even get the mosfet to oscillate and it worked for me on the first try. These "experts" are a waste of time because they are operating within a very small claustrophobic world view of what they were brainwashed with. They appear to be open minded and appear to be wanting to learn something new, but they are not. It is a psychological defect in those that are very good conformists and they contribute little to nothing in this "free energy" field other than insults or entertainment. They also think they're anonymous most of the time but they are not. That is what is so funny.

Anyway, enough of my 2 cents. Glen is a straight up person who only has good intentions in any of this Ainslie business and plenty of people wound up getting stabbed in the back.

Just read the old COP 17 threads, they're all here in the forum and everyone can see the real history of how it unfolded and who did what, posted what, who had only lip service (like Poynt99, etc...) and who deceived who. It is not a mystery but I think nobody really has room to comment on it unless they were a part of it like we were or at minimum spent the countless hours reading each and every post in those old threads.

Good luck.
                              Sincerely,
                              Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
                              Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
                              RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

Working...
                              X