Eric Dollard Claims Corroborated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eric Dollard Claims Corroborated

Longtime energy researchers Paulo and Alexandra Correa are making claims in a patent application that fully agree with the work done by Eric Dollard.

The story begins with their patent number 5,502,354

In this patent they use a plasma tube which they excite into what is known as Abnormal Glow Discharge. This is an unstable mode which occurs just before the destructive arc discharge occurs.

Their circuit, with a capacitor in parallel oscillates as they recover energy from the tube. With the voltage and capacitance set to the right values, the glow discharge extinguishes and then automatically fires again.

In many ways, their setup is reminiscent of the Gray tube.

In a report by Dr. Aspen, a long time friend of the Correas, he states that they achieved a COP 9 with the device. Unable to interest investors they were forced to close up their lab.

Years later, they made other discoveries which are disclosed in patent application number 20060238148A1.

Among their claims which include the use of Tesla coils; is that the prime mover of energy in the coil is mass-free (hence no electrons) instead of the normal mass-bound energy.

They have also proven the claims of an attractive force, which in their case, was used to attract a gold leaf sheet. This attraction force is further proved to not be electrostatic in nature. This proof of non-electrostatic attraction fills the gap left in the earlier Dollard et al video.

Also among their claims is the ability to utilize energy in the ambient field created by ion filled water. Perhaps this claim is used as a means to slip something past the patent examiners and the actual ambient is related to ZPE. Most interesting to me is that they used a cone immersed in the water. Why a cone as opposed to just using concentric cylinders?

I have only studied this patent thoroughly one time and I will continue to look at it in the near future to see what if anything they have hidden within. At any rate, there is certainly enough there to be assured they have fully vindicated Eric P. Dollard.

Originally posted by OrionLightShip View Post
    They have also proven the claims of an attractive force, which in their case, was used to attract a gold leaf sheet. This attraction force is further proved to not be electrostatic in nature. This proof of non-electrostatic attraction fills the gap left in the earlier Dollard et al video.
    Incandescent Bulb Attracting Aluminium Tape - YouTube

Incandescent Bulb Attracting Paper - YouTube

http://www.teslascientific.com/

"Knowledge is cosmic. It does not evolve or unfold in man. Man unfolds to an awareness of it. He gradually discovers it." - Walter Russell

"Once men died for Truth, but now Truth dies at the hands of men." - Manly P. Hall

Comment

In regard to the title topic, many of "Eric's claims" have been demonstrated experimentally by physicists. In fact I'm pretty sure Eric inadvertently invented a "metamaterial" with his analog computer.

see Pairing an epsilon-negative slab with a mu-negative slab: resonance, tunneling and transparency
      The circuit model they use looks quite familiar.

i really want to post some information regarding Eric's many claims the are verified experimentally by third parties working under an entirely different premise.

Experimental test on the applicability of the standard retardation condition to bound magnetic fields

Instantaneous Interaction between Charged
      Particles

This is just the tip of the iceberg of corroborating research papers I have dug up. Including experimental verification of longitudinal waves.
      Interestingly enough there is experimental implementation of displacement current coax

Experimental Verification of Displacement-Current Conduits in Metamaterials-Inspired Optical Circuitry

I'm not here to kiss Dollards feet.

I do think he doesn't really know what Tesla was doing with his wireless power. He neglects the importance of the image charge. I could be wrong but I haven't heard him give what I think is the right answer. The answer Tesla himself gave in his 1892 lecture and 1919 lecture especially.

Also the wireless power distance issue is almost solved using an array of metamaterials and resonant coupling in between source and load. They are getting +70% power transfer efficency.

Comment

Originally posted by indio007 View Post
        In regard to the title topic, many of "Eric's claims" have been demonstrated experimentally by physicists. In fact I'm pretty sure Eric inadvertently invented a "metamaterial" with his analog computer.

see Pairing an epsilon-negative slab with a mu-negative slab: resonance, tunneling and transparency
        The circuit model they use looks quite familiar.

i really want to post some information regarding Eric's many claims the are verified experimentally by third parties working under an entirely different premise.

Experimental test on the applicability of the standard retardation condition to bound magnetic fields

Instantaneous Interaction between Charged
        Particles

This is just the tip of the iceberg of corroborating research papers I have dug up. Including experimental verification of longitudinal waves.
        Interestingly enough there is experimental implementation of displacement current coax

Experimental Verification of Displacement-Current Conduits in Metamaterials-Inspired Optical Circuitry

I'm not here to kiss Dollards feet.

I do think he doesn't really know what Tesla was doing with his wireless power. He neglects the importance of the image charge. I could be wrong but I haven't heard him give what I think is the right answer. The answer Tesla himself gave in his 1892 lecture and 1919 lecture especially.

Also the wireless power distance issue is almost solved using an array of metamaterials and resonant coupling in between source and load. They are getting +70% power transfer efficency.

yeh I put this up a while back as a model what it would look like with the earth as a point source.

Low enough freq would keep it near field even if airborne.

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...trying-do.html

Comment

Working...
        X