PATHS-newbie question!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PATHS-newbie question!

Been on SL1 for 2 days and now my body's feeling like it did when I first started using anti-depressives years ago...also had the feeling again when I got off them...I don't think my english vocabulary is good enough to explain in detail how I feel but a bit uncomfortable tingling and tense in my shoulders and lightly feverish and a bit of a heavy head...not problematic if you think it's attributable to PATHS doing it's job...or do you think it's the spirulina working?

I am a demi-vegetarian or pescatorian(I eat fish but not chicken or red meat) if you will so maybe it's my body getting some long needed vitamins?

Any ideas?

Thankfully

Danny

Hi Danny

And

How much Spirulina are you taking, and how much water are you drinking?

Love and Light and Magic xxx
    Reprogram Your Subconscious to Achieve Conscious Goals. Now you can try PATHS for Free!
    Please pop in to my new: Law of Attraction Tools Blog - It would be Wonderful to see you there!
    Free Trial - Bob Proctor Coaching Program

Comment

Originally posted by dannyboybell View Post
      Been on SL1 for 2 days and now my body's feeling like it did when I first started using anti-depressives years ago...
      DannyBoy, that is exactly how I felt two days after watching my first module. In fact, at the time I even remember thinking "this is what it felt like on anti-depressives." Fortunately because of my previous experience on those meds, I knew that it was a stage that would pass. Rest assured that your symptoms are a clear sign that PATHS is working.

In my case, it lasted exactly two weeks. I kept taking spirulina (very important!), drank as much water as my system could stand, and let myself sleep whenever I wanted. Voila, one morning I woke up and the fogginess and aching-ness was all gone.

Please take it easy on yourself. You'll be fine!

Comment

I take 8...

500 mg pills a day...and I always drink quite a bit of water but maybe I have to crank my water intake up? How much would you suggest I drink a day?

Ok...so it's probably the modules working then

Do you think the similar feeling comes cause they do sort of the same stuff? Does anti-depressives also force the brain to create new paths? I don't know how they(anti-depressives) work, apart from stimulating the brain to produce more serotonin, but I know they really do work...

Thank you

Danny

Comment

Hey Danny!!

I'm exited for you that there are signs of any change.

This means things will turn out very well for you

However, more spirulina would be recommended. 4-5 grams (yes that is 8-10 pills) is what people do.

Many have switched to liquid afa blue green algae after a while. I just take a swig or two each morning. You see with more modules, people feel best on even more than 5 grams a day.

Try if you can not to think about it too hard and things will unfold amazingly!!

Spirulina is a detoxer so this may be part of what is going on.

As well with modules that interact with the collective, like SL1 will cause more times where you have some conflicting ideas going on.

For example "I am tired" vs "I want to stay up."

You are receiving more choices this way but it can be a strange feeling some times.

But when your life starts improving you will start being very happy.

My guess is a heavy synchronicity will be your first tip off.

XO Jessica
          Keep your mind on the aether www.PathsToSucceed.com

Comment

Hi Danny

I would reccomend increasing your Spirulina from 4 grams to 8 grams a day. 4 grams in the morning and 4 grams at night, preferrably on an empty stomach for maximum absorbtion.

The feelings you're feeling are definitely Paths working, but you want to make sure you're giving your brain enough fuel to cope.

As for water, everyone's different, but I drink a large glass of water everytime I think of it, and everytime I feel like eating or drinking something, I drink water first. And of course, a full large glass with the Spirulina.

Get as much sleep as you can as well - so that you have plenty of time to process the changes that are going on. And as the Wonderful Rin says, take it easy on yourself.

Be as gentle and good to yourself as you can - you're going through some major changes

Some of the Paths Modules do instruct the body to increase release and absorbtion of serotonin. I'm not sure about this one, but it may well be that you're producing and absorbing more serotonin

Keep us posted, and let us know if we can help further.

Love and Light and xxx
            Reprogram Your Subconscious to Achieve Conscious Goals. Now you can try PATHS for Free!
            Please pop in to my new: Law of Attraction Tools Blog - It would be Wonderful to see you there!
            Free Trial - Bob Proctor Coaching Program

Comment

Thanks...

..for the advice

I'll go for more water and maybe up the spirulina intake as well.

Danny

Comment

6 days into...

...SLP1 and if what I'm experiencing is successful living I think I'll go back to being unsuccessful

All the earlier described symptoms alike anti-depressives-side-effects and now some newly added mess:

Fever, throat-pain and balance-problems...also my usual perfect sleep was trashed last night...now that's what I call a party

Ehrm...I must have clicked the Discomfort Module while ordering

I'm gonna go against Abe and stick with this for now even tho "Nothing you want is upstream"...and hopefully some tunnel-end-light will appear soon...without me croaking

In a pretty good mood tho

Took 8 g spirulina this morning and havn't watched the presentation for 2 days so tomorrow I guess I'll give it another go...

Today my rap-name would have to be:

D-Teriorate

Comment

Healing Crisis is a normal function of Human Beings

Danny,

I believe that if you will read the post at this Link, it will useful in understanding the normal process the Human body, mind and spirit go through on a healthy journey.

A quick example of the difference between healthy functioning (which sometimes includes discomfort) and unhealthy functioning (eg. allopathic treatments which try to avoid discomfort)---

When our bodies are exposed to infection they healthily and properly cause us to have a "fever". The fever kills the infection and leaves the body in a more healthy, stronger state than prior to the infection.

However, so many times when someone has a fever, there is a knee-jerk reaction..."oh, I have a fever, I better take some aspirin to get my temperature back to "normal".

This, of course, is counter-productive because it is normal for our bodies to have an elevated temperature in order to kill the infection. When we take the aspirin we abort healthy function and create a nice home for the infection to live and spread throughout our systems, creating who knows what future problems.

lol, I thought this would be a quick, anyways, that link above is really good.

Energetic Forum Administrator
                  http://www.energeticforum.com

Comment

Thanx...

I think I understand...and in any case taking an aspirin against fever would always be just because I'm allergic to pain...yes, call me chicken

And if nothing happened I'd be dissapointed so...I'll do my best to just hang on...

Cheers

D

Comment

Working...
                    X