I think I dreamed about you!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think I dreamed about you!

Since a few days ago I have been thinking about P.A.T.H.S, especially after reading the rave reviews both here and other places, but I have not committed to signing up for it yet.

A couple of nights ago I had an extraordinarily vivid dream. I dreamed that I was giving directions to somebody. There were two paths (!) in front of us. One of them was broad but twisty, with many curves and bends. The other was narrow, but straight and direct. I advised that person quite firmly to take the straight path, as "it will get you there faster."

That dream was one of the most vivid and clear-cut dreams I have ever had in my life.

Rin,

That is absolutely remarkable! Isn't it amazing the signs we receive when we are ready and open?

Love and joy,
    Pamela
    Namaste,
    Pamela
    Discover the Single Greatest Health Science Breakthrough of the Century

Comment

I agree! And if that's not all, this morning on my way to work, a beautiful black cat crossed my path (path!). Some people might regard this as an unlucky omen, but for me it has always been a sign of good things to come.

Comment

(Update) Very odd, two nights after viewing my first module, I have not slept well at all, the little sleep that I do get is not restful, and I don't remember any of my dreams. Just looked in the mirror, I have enormous purple shadows under my eyes. Personally I think it makes me look kind of sexy. I wonder if my sleep will improve over time?

Comment

Hi,

My wife said that originally she slept better, then they tweaked her weight loss program and her sleep became worse and now is slightly better again. All within the space of 1 week.

I wouldn't worry too much about it except you might like to feed that back to PATHS ... which reminds me I need to do the same

Best regards
          Alan
          Save over $1,000 on PATHS
          Live your dreams through choosing PATHS

Comment

Working...
          X