Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which Module??

Hi

My name is Lana and i've been using Paths for about 6 months now...i'm on Eat Right, Deserving and Positive Thinking, i have just recently switched to these modules and am thinking of adding a 4th module but i just have a question first. I have capilleries on the side of my nose and its quite red, i wanted to know which module would be best to get rid of these the Clear Skin module (but i think that is mainly for acne) or the Defying Gravity module?

I am new to this forum and I found Paths through the Secret forum which led me here,I have been reading the threads here on and off since i've been on Paths but only recently registered. I dont normally post as i am a little shy but i read the threads on this forum and the Secret forum every day, I love reading how LOA has changed peoples lives and encourages me to keep thinking positive and to keep having faith and that one day my dreams will manifest also.

I would also like to say that the Eat Right module is fantastic, i noticed a difference in my appetite almost immediately. I dont crave for junk food like i used to and the hardest part of the day for me was around 3 o'clock in the afternoon when i used to raid the fridge and stuff myself but now i dont realise i'm hungry until my stomche starts growling telling me to feed it and even then i dont eat much......I recommend this module to anyone wanting to lose weight.

Thank You and best wishes to everyone
    LANA

Hi Lana,

!

There is a new module that PATHS recently brought out - Skin Repair which also may help your problem if you haven't seen it. I feel that this may be better for repairing broken capillaries but I'm no expert so I'm sure someone else or PATHS will be able to provide a bit more information on this module for you shortly & advise which would be the most beneficial for your condition.

I don't know if you've seen the thread where a few people have already commented on the beginning of their experiences with this module. http://www.energeticforum.com/paths/...in-repair.html

Love, Light & Blessings
    Sharyn
    Theta Healing
    Paths 2 Potential

"We are the one's we've been waiting for"

Comment

Hi Llana

Hi Llana!!!

I don't have the answer to your question but I wanted to jump in and welcome you to the forum

You will find everyone is so warm and helpful here and I sure someone will have the appropriate suggestion for you.

Meanwhile I look forward to seeing some of your posts
      Namaste,
      Pamela
      Discover the Single Greatest Health Science Breakthrough of the Century

Comment

Thank You Sharyn and Pamela for taking the time to reply and for making me feel welcome

Sharyn i did miss the Skin Repair module , it does sound like it may be what i'm looking for and hopefully someone will confirm this so that i can be sure before starting the module......

Thank You

Lana

Comment

The best way to find out...

The best way to find out about what module would be best for you would be to email Paths at the email address provided on the paths website and ask them.

They have been wonderful in helping me to get the right modules, and which ones work best for what! They even fine tune the modules for my specific needs a little. I would start a conversation with them! Also when or if you decide to change a module out for another module you will need to contact them via the same email address to make the changes! The people at Paths are totally Awesome!!!! They will help totally!!!!

Blessings and Welcome Sj zartgirl (just to let you know there are two awesome SJ's on this forum, so call me zartgirl!)

Comment

Hi Llana,

You can write in to info@paths-vx.com with as much detail as possible and we will tweak the Skin Repair module for your particular situation.

As important, or more important, is the "why" of the appearance of these capillaries.

If it is rosacea then there could be a variety of causes, including: certain foods including liver, yoghurt, cheese, and spicy/chilli foods, direct sunlight, extremes of weather, alcohol, hot drinks, stress, heavy physical exercise, and hot flushes/menopause.

The Skin Repair module will help fix damage done, and another module may be able to help prevent more damage from being done.

Happiness & Health,

PATHS, S.A. Staff

PATHS

Comment

Hi Llana!

Hi Lana!

We are so Happy you are here with us! I just want to pop in and tell you that the Defying Gravity Module has done WONDERS for my very serious issues with Rosacea... It was so bad that I wanted to wear a bag over my head!!! I have reported in other threads that before I got on Defying Gravity, I was taking Doxycycline several times a week to keep it at bay, but as soon as I started on this module last January I have not had to take one ONE pill! I LOVE this module!!! Still, the best thing for you to do is let the wonderful people at PATHS know, in detail, what your particular skin issues are and they will do everything they can to help you out!

Wishing you Many Blessings, Dear Lana, and, once again...WELCOME to this FABULOUS forum!!!

With Much Love and Gratitude,

Pamela
              My PATHS Website
              My Art Website
              My Paintings As Prints
              My Facebook

Comment

Hello Zartgirl and Pamela

Thank you for your replies i will do as you both have suggested, i will e-mail Paths and let them decide what module would be best for my situation. The Defying Gravity module sounds great Pamela and if it has worked for you maybe it'll work for me aswell with the added bonus of all the other benefits but i'm torn between that module and the Skin Repair module . The people at Paths have suggested the Skin Repair module in their post so i might have to leave it to them to decide which one would be best for me.

Thank You for your suggestions and for making me feel welcome, you are all such warm and lovely people on this forum

Wishing you all the best

Lana

Comment

Working...
                X