Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ive been running things on water using no salts, acids or chemicals.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ive been running things on water using no salts, acids or chemicals.

Ive been running things on water for some time now using no salts, acids or chemicals. Things like wall clocks,,digital clocks, motors, led lights and so on. I try to have something even shown on my live cam which is on 24/7 usually. The live cam page also has video links, to youtube, on things Ive ran on water, how to do it and such. Feel free to visit the live cam at http://blinkyblue.zapto.org

server

It says Server cannot be found!

Comment

Working fine just now when I clicked
      Good collection of various devices there, the rotating hand is freaky !
      The live feed seemed to drop after a few minutes though, but the page is still there.

@stevensrd1 - I was looking at your videos the other day and wondering about your experiences so far.
      I havie various things running here myself. One LED oscillator has been running since November of last year on a water cell...a pills bottle with copper and galv steel electrodes.
      I'm finding that a normal output, with rainwater, is around 0.7V and 2mA and some boosting has been a focus, without adverse affects to the cells. Adding alum makes a similar cell to a converted car battery and which can be charged with solar or other means, but which muddies over time with rainwater. Such cells stay clearer with purified water. We know that epsom salts can help to clear the sulfation of a lead/acid battery, so maybe has properties in small quantities when added to water - BUT- I do know i'd rather stay with simple water as i'm sure you would.
      So, the treatment of the electrodes before they become part of the cell is where i'm at.

The other day saw an experiment which seems to have worked very well. I burnt some copper on the stove, to a salmon colour (often part of salts cells in the Bedini Earth Light thread to form a semiconductor). Then, did the same thing with the galvanized steel and quenched in an epsom salts and alum water mix.
      The galv steel turned a dull ships metal grey.
      That cell produced 0.920V and 20mA and did so for some hours, before trailing off overnight to the more regular 0.7V and 2mA. That cell lit a normally mains powered LED nightlight over that time, using one of the recently popular builds of blocking oscillator.
      I imagine that any layer from the quenching 'dissolved' in that period and I hope sits in the water to protect the steel from build ups over the next couple of months..
      The thoughts are for long term running, where, as I say, sometimes discolouration or build ups on the galvanized steel can occur. It seems to be a galvanic 'sacrificial anode' situation, which could perhaps be fixed by introducing a common nail or something else readily replaced.

In summary, i'd like to know what you have also found for long term running

Comment

Working...
      X