Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Are Indigo Crystal Children and Adults?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who Are Indigo Crystal Children and Adults?

Interesting read, sent to me via an e-friend. I have no idea who actually wrote it though. Let me know if it's yourself, and I'll add the copyright

How do you know if you, or someone you know, are an Indigo or Crystal Child or Adult? We will describe the main features and characteristics of these people. But we want to stress that the Indigo/Crystal phenomenon is the next step in our evolution as a human species. We are all, in some way, becoming more like the Indigo and Crystal people. They are here to show us the way, and so the information can be applied more generally to all of us as we make the transition to the next stage of our growth and evolution. The Indigo Children have been incarnating on the Earth for the last 100 years. The early Indigos were pioneers, forerunners and the way showers. After World War II, a significant number were born, and these are the Indigo adults of today. However, in the 1960s a major wave of Indigos was born, and so we have a whole generation of Indigos who are now in their late thirties and forties who are about to take their place as leaders in the world. The crystals have begun to be born in 2000; this does not mean that Indigo's are not coming to the world. There are Crystals who began coming to the world as pioneers just as the older indigo's did. And the indigos continued to born up to about 2000, with increasing abilities and degrees of technological and creative sophistication. The Crystal Children began to appear on the planet from about 2000, although some date them slightly earlier. These are extremely powerful children, whose main purpose is to take us to the next level in our evolution, and reveal to us our inner power and divinity. They function as a group consciousness rather than as individuals, and they live by the" Law of One" or Unity Consciousness. They are a powerful force for love and peace on the planet. The Indigo and Crystal Adults are composed of two groups. Firstly, there are those who were born as Indigos and are now making the transition to Crystal, from crystal, they will go to violet and then to holy. This means they undergo a spiritual and physical transformation that awakens their "Christ" or "Crystal" consciousness and links them with the Crystal children as part of the evolutionary wave of change. The second group is those who were born without these qualities, but have acquired or are in the process of acquiring them through their own hard work and the diligent following of a spiritual path. Yes, this means that all of us have the potential to be part of the emerging group of "human angels". The following extract describes the difference between Indigo and Crystal Children. It is from Doreen Virtue's article Indigo and Crystal Children: Another book by Doreen Virtue is called Earth Angels. There are 30 questions, and after you respond to the questions there is a list. This list shows that the Indigo's are incarnated Lemurian, Atlantians, Wise Ones, Sorceresses, High-Priestesses, Sorcerers, Wizards, Shamans and Witches. This is why so many indigo's have memories of these times, as well as why we are returning to the old ways, giving to the earth and reacquainting themselves with the Wiccan and pagan ways of life. The first thing most people notice about Indigo and Crystal Children is their eyes, large, penetrating, and wise beyond their years. There are some people who can't even look into an Indigo's Eyes, they are that powerful. Their eyes lock on and hypnotize you, while you realize your soul is being laid bare for the child to see. Perhaps you've noticed this special new "breed" of children rapidly populating our planet. They are happy, delightful and forgiving. Indigo Children", share some characteristics with the Crystal Children. Both generations are highly sensitive and psychic, and have important life purposes. The main difference is their temperament. Indigos have a warrior spirit, because their collective purpose is to mash down old systems that no longer serve us. They are here to quash government, educational, and legal systems that lack integrity. To accomplish this end, they need tempers and fiery determination. Those adults who resist change and who value conformity may misunderstand the Indigos. They are often mislabeled with psychiatric diagnoses of Attention Deficit with Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) or Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD). Sadly, when they are medicated, the Indigos often lose their beautiful sensitivity, spiritual gifts and warrior energy..........In contrast, the Crystal Children are blissful and even-tempered. Sure, they may have tantrums occasionally, but these children are largely forgiving and easy-going. The Crystals are the generation who benefit from the Indigos trailblazing. First, the Indigo Children lead with a machete, cutting down anything that lacks integrity. Then the Crystal Children follow the cleared path, into a safer and more secure world. The terms "Indigo" and "Crystal" were given to these two generations because they most accurately describe their aura colors and energy patterns. Indigo children have a lot of indigo blue in their auras. This is the color of the "third eye chakra", which is the energy center inside the head located between the two eyebrows. This chakra regulates clairvoyance, or the ability to see energy, visions, and spirits. Many of the Indigo children are clairvoyant. The Crystal Children have opalescent auras, with beautiful multi-colors in pastel hues. This generation also shows a fascination for crystals and rocks...... but as we raise our vibrations, we will all become crystal. Indigo Children can sense dishonesty, like a dog can sense fear. Indigos know when they're being lied to, patronized, or manipulated. And since their collective purpose is to usher us into a new world of integrity, the Indigos inner lie-detectors are integral. As mentioned before, this warrior spirit is threatening to some adults. And the Indigos are unable to conform to dysfunctional situations at home, work, or school. They don't have the ability to dissociate from their feelings and pretend like everything's okay ...unless they are medicated or sedated. These children and adults innate spiritual gifts are also misunderstood. They are loving and honest, when they offer to help someone they will do it with there whole heart. They come to the world with so many gifts, one of these gifts are their telepathic abilities and intuitive gifts. In the new world which the Indigos are ushering in, we will all be much more aware of our intuitive thoughts and feelings. We won't rely so much upon the spoken or written word. Communication will be faster, more direct, and more honest, because it will be mind to mind. Already, increasing numbers of us are getting in touch with our psychic abilities. Our interest in the paranormal is at an all-time high, accompanied by books, television shows, and movies on the topic. So, it's not surprising that the generation following the Indigos are incredibly telepathic.

Many of the Crystal Children have delayed speech patterns, and its not uncommon for them to wait until they're 3 or 4 years old to begin speaking. But parents tell me they have no trouble communicating with their silent children. Far from it! The parents engage in mind-to-mind communication with their Crystal Children. And the Crystals use a combination of telepathy, self-fashioned sign language, and sounds (including song) to get their point across. The trouble comes about when the Crystals are judged by medical and educational personnel as having "abnormal" speaking patterns. It's no coincidence that as the number of Crystals are born, that the number of diagnoses for autism is at a record high. In the future, we will all start to use our mind's instead of speech. It's true that the Crystal Children are different from other generations. But why do we need to pathologize these differences? If the children are successfully communicating at home, and the parents aren't reporting any problems... then why try to make a problem? The diagnostic criteria for autism are quite clear. It states that the autistic person lives in his or her own world, and is disconnected from other people. The autistic person doesn't talk because of an indifference to communicating with others. Crystal Children are quite the opposite. They are among the most connected, communicative, caring and cuddly of any generation. They are also quite philosophical and spiritually gifted. And they display an unprecedented level of kindness and sensitivity to this world. Crystal Children spontaneously hug and care for people in need. An autistic person wouldn't do that!These children are worthy of awe, not labels of dysfunction. If anyone is dysfunctional, it's the systems that aren't accommodating the continuing evolution of the human species. If we shame the children with labels, or medicate them into submission, we will have undermined a heaven-sent gift. We will crush a civilization before it had time to take roots. By medicating these children, all we are doing is closing off their spirituality, the very gifts they need to bring in the Golden Age. We can not let the doctor's, educational system and government win, these are our children and they are special children. Fortunately, there are many positive solutions and alternatives. And the same heaven that sent us the Crystal Children can assist those of us who are advocates for the children......... GOLDEN AURAS, HUMAN ANGELS AND MULTI-DIMENSIONAL CONSCIOUSNESS The Indigo and Crystal children that come to the planet are known as "star children". They come at this time as a "special assignment" team to assist Earth and her inhabitants with their transition and rebirth as a higher dimensional "New Earth". It is time for everyone to go within, take an example from these children, we all need to raise our vibrations and become spiritualized, those who do not do so, will be reborn on another 3 dimensional planet and will not be part of the golden age, these are people who let ego, fear anger and power run their life. What a shame, they are being given a gift to ascend, yet they choose to shut down instead of accepting the gift's that are being presented. But while these beings appear like ordinary human beings, they do in fact have access to a greater range of human potential. They are more open to who they are, closer to recognition of their divine origins and essence. Indigo children are born onto the Indigo Soul Ray of Incarnation and Evolution. This means they have access to the gifts of clairvoyance and healing. They are also able to access what may be termed the Fourth and Fifth Dimensions of Consciousness, while most humans have access only to the Third and Fourth. This Higher Dimensional access, together with the Indigo Ray soul gifts, means that Indigos are naturally more intelligent, more sensitive and more clairvoyant. They are also creative, and often able to access the left and right brains with ease, making them artistically gifted, but also technologically competent and adventurous. The exciting thing about these evolutionary developments, for ordinary people, is that the Indigo and Crystal beings bring these vibrations to the planet in order to share them with others. By their very presence, they assist others to move into these new vibrations and open up to their full potential as well. The Indigo-crystal gift to the planet is the gift of Evolution and access to our full potential, for every human being on the planet today, if they so choose. At this point, many people who are allowing this shift or transition within their own auric fields, have moved from their original Third Dimensional state of awareness into the Indigo and then the Crystal states, with the assistance of the children who hold the vibration. These adults are now able to hold the Gold Ray of Evolution in their Eighth chakras, and are helping to create a matrix for the creation of the New Earth. This pulsating Gold light can be clearly seen in their auras by those with clairvoyance and the ability to perceive auric colors.

Comment

I know this is an old thread, but where would lightworkers fit into this? Or is the term "Lightworker" apropriate for both. I was in a new age shop a while back and one of the ladies in the shop walked up to me and said, "he's a lightworker and he doesn't even know it.", and then walked away.

I ask because I often hear the terms Indigo and Crystal children/adults mentioned in the same breath as Lightworker.

Cheers,

Steve
      You can view my vids here

http://www.youtube.com/SJohnM81

Comment

lightworkers

Hi Steve,

I first heard the term Lightworker about 10 years ago when I worked for a medical doctor that practiced holistic medicine. It is a very general term to apply to anyone that is doing work(s) for the Light...or the "good" side of things as opposed to the dark.

Many "natural healers" of various modalities such as qigong healers, reiki masters, etc... are probably some of the first that were referred to as lightworkers.

Even those who are working on the "free energy" technologies, I would consider lightworkers because I believe they are doing work that is inspired from a higher power and it is for the benefit of all of humanity.

With the children, their ability to inspire use to be more in the light simply from their presence are lightworkers. I do believe any child of any time in history can do this but I also believe each generation is born with more conscious connection to the Source than the generation before them.
        Sincerely,
        Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
        Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
        RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

Hi Aaron,

Thanks for the answer.

I have just only started to look into this aspect of life, but in a way I have grown up with these influences in my life. My mother is a reiki master (actually I just found out my dad had done reiki 1 also, odd considering he was in the military when he did it) and has always encouraged me to look at things in an open way. Also as you say I am drawn to not only alternative energies, but I recently completed a course in Bowen Therapy which is great for all types of bodily problems. I don't intend on opening shop, but just felt I should learn it.

I did a search last night on the topic and founds tonnes of info, so I'll be sifting through that for a while I think.

Cheers,

Steve.
          You can view my vids here

http://www.youtube.com/SJohnM81

Comment

Originally posted by S.J View Post
            Interesting read, sent to me via an e-friend. I have no idea who actually wrote it though. Let me know if it's yourself, and I'll add the copyright

How do you know if you, or someone you know, are an Indigo or Crystal Child or Adult? We will describe the main features and characteristics of these people. But we want to stress that the Indigo/Crystal phenomenon is the next step in our evolution as a human species. We are all, in some way, becoming more like the Indigo and Crystal people. They are here to show us the way, and so the information can be applied more generally to all of us as we make the transition to the next stage of our growth and evolution. The Indigo Children have been incarnating on the Earth for the last 100 years. The early Indigos were pioneers, forerunners and the way showers. After World War II, a significant number were born, and these are the Indigo adults of today. However, in the 1960s a major wave of Indigos was born, and so we have a whole generation of Indigos who are now in their late thirties and forties who are about to take their place as leaders in the world. The crystals have begun to be born in 2000; this does not mean that Indigo's are not coming to the world. There are Crystals who began coming to the world as pioneers just as the older indigo's did. And the indigos continued to born up to about 2000, with increasing abilities and degrees of technological and creative sophistication. The Crystal Children began to appear on the planet from about 2000, although some date them slightly earlier. These are extremely powerful children, whose main purpose is to take us to the next level in our evolution, and reveal to us our inner power and divinity. They function as a group consciousness rather than as individuals, and they live by the" Law of One" or Unity Consciousness. They are a powerful force for love and peace on the planet. The Indigo and Crystal Adults are composed of two groups. Firstly, there are those who were born as Indigos and are now making the transition to Crystal, from crystal, they will go to violet and then to holy. This means they undergo a spiritual and physical transformation that awakens their "Christ" or "Crystal" consciousness and links them with the Crystal children as part of the evolutionary wave of change. The second group is those who were born without these qualities, but have acquired or are in the process of acquiring them through their own hard work and the diligent following of a spiritual path. Yes, this means that all of us have the potential to be part of the emerging group of "human angels". The following extract describes the difference between Indigo and Crystal Children. It is from Doreen Virtue's article Indigo and Crystal Children: Another book by Doreen Virtue is called Earth Angels. There are 30 questions, and after you respond to the questions there is a list. This list shows that the Indigo's are incarnated Lemurian, Atlantians, Wise Ones, Sorceresses, High-Priestesses, Sorcerers, Wizards, Shamans and Witches. This is why so many indigo's have memories of these times, as well as why we are returning to the old ways, giving to the earth and reacquainting themselves with the Wiccan and pagan ways of life. The first thing most people notice about Indigo and Crystal Children is their eyes, large, penetrating, and wise beyond their years. There are some people who can't even look into an Indigo's Eyes, they are that powerful. Their eyes lock on and hypnotize you, while you realize your soul is being laid bare for the child to see. Perhaps you've noticed this special new "breed" of children rapidly populating our planet. They are happy, delightful and forgiving. Indigo Children", share some characteristics with the Crystal Children. Both generations are highly sensitive and psychic, and have important life purposes. The main difference is their temperament. Indigos have a warrior spirit, because their collective purpose is to mash down old systems that no longer serve us. They are here to quash government, educational, and legal systems that lack integrity. To accomplish this end, they need tempers and fiery determination. Those adults who resist change and who value conformity may misunderstand the Indigos. They are often mislabeled with psychiatric diagnoses of Attention Deficit with Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) or Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD). Sadly, when they are medicated, the Indigos often lose their beautiful sensitivity, spiritual gifts and warrior energy..........In contrast, the Crystal Children are blissful and even-tempered. Sure, they may have tantrums occasionally, but these children are largely forgiving and easy-going. The Crystals are the generation who benefit from the Indigos trailblazing. First, the Indigo Children lead with a machete, cutting down anything that lacks integrity. Then the Crystal Children follow the cleared path, into a safer and more secure world. The terms "Indigo" and "Crystal" were given to these two generations because they most accurately describe their aura colors and energy patterns. Indigo children have a lot of indigo blue in their auras. This is the color of the "third eye chakra", which is the energy center inside the head located between the two eyebrows. This chakra regulates clairvoyance, or the ability to see energy, visions, and spirits. Many of the Indigo children are clairvoyant. The Crystal Children have opalescent auras, with beautiful multi-colors in pastel hues. This generation also shows a fascination for crystals and rocks...... but as we raise our vibrations, we will all become crystal. Indigo Children can sense dishonesty, like a dog can sense fear. Indigos know when they're being lied to, patronized, or manipulated. And since their collective purpose is to usher us into a new world of integrity, the Indigos inner lie-detectors are integral. As mentioned before, this warrior spirit is threatening to some adults. And the Indigos are unable to conform to dysfunctional situations at home, work, or school. They don't have the ability to dissociate from their feelings and pretend like everything's okay ...unless they are medicated or sedated. These children and adults innate spiritual gifts are also misunderstood. They are loving and honest, when they offer to help someone they will do it with there whole heart. They come to the world with so many gifts, one of these gifts are their telepathic abilities and intuitive gifts. In the new world which the Indigos are ushering in, we will all be much more aware of our intuitive thoughts and feelings. We won't rely so much upon the spoken or written word. Communication will be faster, more direct, and more honest, because it will be mind to mind. Already, increasing numbers of us are getting in touch with our psychic abilities. Our interest in the paranormal is at an all-time high, accompanied by books, television shows, and movies on the topic. So, it's not surprising that the generation following the Indigos are incredibly telepathic.
            hi are thous who have ashbergersymdrom adhd damp and so on are the telepatihic? indigo udults christel udults? please can you explane fore me? ok blessings from christina

Comment

Christina

you can get more information from Dorreen Virtues website. Google her and it will come up. I believe she is also the author of the above text too.

I am sure you can find lots of answers on her web-site, and if have questions there is probably a way for you to email a question or two.

A friend directed my daughter Izzi to her website where we read this information (that is why I believe she is the author), because my daughter fits the Indigo child description to a tee. It actually helped her to understand some stuff!

Blessings Sallyjane

Comment

i was curious to know if anyone knows how to tell an indigo child or crystal child and what the difference is between them.

Comment

I got a new lable! I'm an indigo child! Describes me to a tee. The intuition, inner lie detector, musicality, attention issues (luckily I was identified in school as "gifted" instead of "having a learning disorder" although the school's response is quite similar, try to tailor the learning to the individual and work on keeping their incredible mind stimulated. I was doing nuclear physics in grade school in the time out room )

This new truth is resonating with me so strongly right now. perhaps it will even help me determine a new purpose for myself as I come up from yet another "man, the world gets me down, people are real jerks sometimes" slumps.

Wonder how many other people with "depression" are just indigos who're feeling the burn from an uphill battle? Support group? Anyone? PM me
                  “When fascism comes to America, it will come wrapped in the flag and waving a cross.”

Comment

Also, gratitude in abundance for finding this thread today. More awareness of my identity and purpose can only enrich and encourage me. Perfect timing as usual, my beloved universe, late enough in the game that the lesson was still learned, but before the pain became too much. All you ever do is encourage my growth, thank you.
                    “When fascism comes to America, it will come wrapped in the flag and waving a cross.”

Comment

whoa. more to the point, how many people with depression are indigos with lower beings attached to them, trying to thwart their good works? eerrrgh. chills.

Comment

SJ this is a brilliant thought provoking post.

Do you think it is out of fear that these individuals are wrongly labelled as dysfunctional? Light, and all of the illumination that it brings is a beautiful phenomenon that can be experienced directly in the heart
                        "The power of the world always works in circles"

Black Elk 1863-1950

Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it. Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together. All things connect.

Chief Seattle, 1854

Comment

Working...
                        X