Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just Wanted to Share...

Hi Dear Ones,

A few of us were having a chat yesterday about this lovely article entitled "The Parable of the Room" by Dr. Michael Sharpe and I thought it would be fun to share it here with the rest of you.... I cannot help but believe that the wonderful PATHS technology aids us in experiencing a greater sense of enlightenment and allows us to view this "Shift" that the author speaks of with deeper clarity and vision...

Here's the link, my friends....Enjoy....

Dr. Michael Sharp, ascension handbook, ascension primer, ascension school, ascension theory, your ascension day, spiritual enlightenment - The Parable of the room

With Love and Gratitude,

Pamela

www.pathstopowerfulpotential.com: Program Authoring The Human Subconscious
    My PATHS Website
    My Art Website
    My Paintings As Prints
    My Facebook

Ahh Pamela,
    Thank you for that. A very nice way of describing the global potential of the light!
    Look at you showing us the way! PATHS has definitely put my shift into overdrive. I am experiencing some amazing insights and emotions that are certainly condusive to a whole lot of feel good, love and laughter! Thank you!
    NZ CHRIS
    Live, Love, Laugh and be happy!

Comment

It's getting hot in here so take off all your clothes...

Isn't it exciting that we've pulled our little strings to start our heaters? I was joking with Pam yesterday that we're the first ones running around, stripping while everyone looks on in bewilderment. lol!

Here's a little somethin'-somethin' for all you people that have started your heaters:

YouTube - nelly - hot in herre

Comment

Here's a little somethin'-somethin' for all you people that have started your heaters:

YouTube - nelly - hot in herre

Mmmm - I knew there was a good reason my daughter didn't let her kids watch MTV!

Barb

Comment

Grace, Don't look to Jamie's Video!!!

Oh, my Dear NZ Chris!

Honey...You NEVER fail to make me vibrate with delight...Look out, Darlin'....Your precious comments are going to get that flirting machine of mine going at full throttle!!!

And Jamie!!!

Shhhhhh....Be careful, my Sweet One...We have to do everything we can to make sure that Our Amazing Grace does not look to this video you posted....You KNOW she's ALREADY out of control from the Ultimate Body Module....I mean...Look at her...Posting that sexy Justin Timberlake video all over the place....making all the girls go crazy!!! Whew!!! There is NO DOUBT in my mind that if she looks to THIS ONE, she will be running naked through the streets of Florida waving at EVERY Big Boy that crosses her PATH!!!.... Whew! Look Out, Boys!!! Whew, Whew, Whew!!!

Oh, Barb....Help me out here, Honey....What are we going to do with these Hotties? First Grace and NOW Jamie! Whew!!! I think we are going to have to hose them BOTH down!!!

With Much Love and Gratitude,

Pamela (Whew!)

My PATHS Website
          My Art Website
          My Paintings As Prints
          My Facebook

Comment

Firemen!!

Yep I think you are right Miss P, drastic thoughts call for drastic measures for you 3, oops I mean them 2, how about a couple of big ol' firemen to hose them down.........ohhh did I say firemen......... in their uniforms and everything.......mmm...ooo.....noooo...uh ...ohhhhh.it's getting to me too LOL!!

Comment

I Love Parables!

Pamela,

Thank you so much for sharing this parable with us. It is indeed an appropriate analogy for what I have been experiencing over the last year or so with PATHS.

Most don't want to pull the string (mostly because of fear-the destroyer of all things), but some do, and boy, does it make a difference. One by one.

Fantastic!

Kevin

P.S. Jamie, thanks for the video!
              Kevin

PATHS For Healing
              Energetic Science Ministries
              Meditation at the Click of a Button, Guaranteed!

ESM Forum Support Link

Comment

You Make Me Smile...

Thank You, Dear Kevin....

Sometimes I wonder if some of the more serious things that I post make some people roll their eyes...I know everyone is used to, expects, and enjoys my fun-loving, wild and crazy humor and not everyone always wants to to look to the deeper layers within me...... Silly of me, I know....And I KNOW I should know better since all these Beautiful Souls here who are spending time perusing this forum are joyfully delighting in their OWN expanding consciousness as well as the precious "shift" that is taking place on this planet, Right Now.... And May God Bless Them Always for that....

But, Kevin......(Sigh)......You ALWAYS seem to find the time to respond to my, shall we say, deeper thoughts, and for that, I Thank You from the very bottom of my heart and soul....You Always validate that part of me that is the most Authentic....This brings me much happiness and peace, Dear One..... So... I send to you Much Gratitude for this validation today...And I Bless You...Always...In All Ways...

Pamela

My PATHS Website
                My Art Website
                My Paintings As Prints
                My Facebook

Comment

Dearest Pamela

I don't believe anybody would ever roll their eyes at any of your posts, whether you are showing the fun-loving, wild and wacky side of yourself or your more serious, spiritual, deep side.

These are both facets of a woman we have all come to love over on PI PATHS and now here

So keep on with your posts writing whatever so moves you - to thine own self be true.......

I, for one read ALL of your posts with interest and delight. And believe me I know I am not alone on this one.

Barb

Comment

Oh..Barb....

Oh, My Barb....

If you only knew how your Precious post has touched me tonight......Oh....Thank You, my Dear, Dear, Sweet, Wonderful, Kind and Beautiful Friend.....Thank You....Thank You....Thank You.....

With MUCH Love and Gratitude,

Pamela
                    My PATHS Website
                    My Art Website
                    My Paintings As Prints
                    My Facebook

Comment

Oh shush Miss Pamela,

Just know that you are truly LOVED............

and so it is.....(Marianne Williamson)

Barb
                      Last edited by K.J.L.H.; 03-24-2007, 10:27 AM.

Comment

Muah!

Hi Beautiful Barb,

You DO know how very much YOU are Loved, too, don't you Baby-Darlin'?

Yeah...I thought so....

And...Oh,....Marianne Williamson....She is very precious, also...

I just wanted to pop in here to give you a Big Muah for making my day!!!!

Are you ready for it? Are you sure? Okay......Here it comes......

MUUUUUUHHHHHHHAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Love You, Sweetie!

Pamela

(I really like to play with the smilies...Too bad you can only use 4 at once... )

My PATHS Website
                        My Art Website
                        My Paintings As Prints
                        My Facebook

Comment

Hi Pamela, I also read and enjoy all your posts. They always bring an easy smile to my face and for that I thank you. I am usually quiet and do not write much, but always find the time to read everyone's wonderful posts. I am so lucky to have found PATHS and have enjoyed these past couple of months on it. Keep writing and making us all a little happier each day.
                          Bob

Comment

You honor me...

Oh, Bob...

I just want to tell you that I am very much honored by your post.... I am so Happy and Grateful that you not only enjoy my posts, but that you have taken the time to tell me this...Please know that it means MUCH to me...So Much......Especially since you have revealed that you are more of a "reader" than a "poster"....

And Bob....I have looked to your profile and I see those precious children in the pic and I am assuming that is you with them? (Pardon me, but I must say, "Mmmmmm.... Blush, Mmmmmm".. ....Oh, Dear Bob,...it's just that my "flirting machine" is kicking in again and I seem to have no control over it.....Blame it on the Positive Attitude mod, Okay?)

But...seriously...How Beautiful you all are...I am breathing a big SIGH right now and sending you all Sweet Blessings from Connecticut! ....Thank you for sharing this delightful pic that is a Perfect representation of Love and Joy....May You and your wondeful family be Always Blessed.....In All Ways...

Pamela

My PATHS Website
                            My Art Website
                            My Paintings As Prints
                            My Facebook

Comment

Dear Pamela, Now I am the one blushing....thank you for your kind words and your blessings. It means a lot to me and my family. I am so blessed to have been given my children after 10 years of trying. They are my treasures and my life. I know Paths will help me be the best father I can be for them. ( with three 9 year olds, I am loving all the extra energy and peace I have been feeling....smiles) I wake up every day ready to take on whatever they manage to pull out of their bag of tricks. I'm almost ready for the dreaded teen years..lol. Take care Sweet Pamela and thank's again. You have wonderful energy and are a true joy. Peace, Bob

Comment

Working...
                              X