Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do I create my own solid state energy system?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I create my own solid state energy system?

I am looking for help to create my own solid state energy generator. The object is to run a small house with it. My knowledge of electronics is not great, but I understand some of the principles behind it.

My main questions are:
    * Which of the many devices out there would be the best to try to build?
    * How do I build it (please explain it in a 101 fashion) and make it work? I have tried to make a couple but I keep running into difficulties.

Hope someone can help out!

Originally posted by sskiwiss View Post
    I am looking for help to create my own solid state energy generator. The object is to run a small house with it. My knowledge of electronics is not great, but I understand some of the principles behind it.

My main questions are:
    * Which of the many devices out there would be the best to try to build?
    * How do I build it (please explain it in a 101 fashion) and make it work? I have tried to make a couple but I keep running into difficulties.

Hope someone can help out!
    Please check the attached file for your only first question.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/52497191/Ove...%20Devices.pdf

Comment

As far as I am aware there has been no solid state device perfected that can run your house, but that is what forums like this are about.

The Tesla switch that Matt Jones constructed would be a very good candidate as would a parallel path device like a MEG but to get them to work is not easy, hence I say not perfected.

It will be a combination of technology that is most likely to succeed as each part will not have to be hyper efficient to produce the overall result. Just like a modern combustion engine is a combination of an expansion steam engine with a fuel and it is very inefficient although it is still practical in its output.

So we could combine parallel path, the Tesla switch and a motor.

Comment

Hi, thanks for your reply. I am a little confused over your answer. Doesn't devices like the Kapanadze High Power Generator or some of Don Smith's inventions fall into the category that I was talking about? It appears to me that some people get these devices to work in their youtube videos.

Comment

Hi, thanks for your reply. I am a little confused over your answer. Doesn't devices like the Kapanadze High Power Generator or some of Don Smith's inventions fall into the category that I was talking about? It appears to me that some people get these devices to work in their youtube videos.
          Where ?

Comment

For one:
            KAPAGEN, the Tariel Kapanadze's generator

Comment

It's suspicious. Where he did posted schematic of his device and coil ? I don't see it. Also two grounds are not used in Kapanadze device I'm 100% sure. Just watch video from 2004. Only one ground.

Comment

Working...
              X