Monopole Magnet Perpetual Motion.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monopole Magnet Perpetual Motion.

Easy to make free energy, perpetual motion machine using monopole magnet. - YouTube

The way he sets up that magnet.... does it really matter if its a monopole or not? He says the spin sets up the opposition to the magnet but in the case of monopoles the opposition just leads to a continued attraction.

What baffles me here is that i assumed monopoles did not exist in our world.

Comment

It's fake. There's a battery hidden in the block of wood which is connected to the nails. The "perpetual" motor is the same design as this simple electric motor:

How to build a simple electric motor, plus how it works. - YouTube

Also the guy who made the video is a magician.

Comment

Looked at that perpetual motion video again and his demo of the "monopolar" magnet is a fake. It looks like he flips the magnet over but he doesn't. Thanks phi1.62

Comment

Perpetual motion.

That probably helps explain why there's a complete absence of replications. The "magnet flip" could have merely been an innocent fumble. The Monopole magnet worked on the compass.

Here's another thing; When he's measuring the output with the multi-meter, the voltage reading is direct current and must be the hidden battery voltage, not the A.C. we'd expect.
          Last edited by Allen Burgess; 04-27-2012, 07:06 PM.

Comment

Beakman Motor

It is the Beakman Motor that was featured on Beakman's World - the kid's science show.

I made one before. You have to sand off the enamel coating on half the wire so it touches the metal 180 degrees of the time and one the other wire, sanded off all the way. Give a spin and off it goes.

I agree it has a battery in the wood block. Also, the bar magnet isn't touching
            the round magnet at the center, it is going towards the edge. It isn't a monopole - most magnets will do that.

Sincerely,
            Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
            Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
            RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

a real monopole

so if I would have a real monopole magnet
              would it then work
              would I be able to let the motor run freely

Comment

No, it runs due to the electricity flowing in the wire.
                Basically monopoles are impossible because spin itself is already one direction.
                However traveling in one direction on a loop requires that you go up, down, left and right. Spinning in one direction can never be completed without actually going in every direction. From what i understand its the spin of the electron that produces the magnetic field.

So two spinning groups of electrons will always have one side that flows in the same clockwise direction causing attraction and if one is flipped over then the other would flow counter clockwise causing repulsion.
                It doesnt matter how you divide a magnet the spin is always in one direction.
                The up side of the spin is the north pole the down side is a south pole.

Also, for the compass trick, he used a stronger magnet outside of the camera view to hold the compass in the same direction as he flipped the weaker visible magnet to appear that it was monopole. He never had a monopole magnet. I seen that video a couple of weaks ago, posted a comment breaking it down but he didnt approve the comment. Guess he wants people to check out his site lol.
                Last edited by jdodson; 08-02-2012, 11:30 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X