PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion : )

sterlingpg
09-21-2007, 04:01 AM
Hi all!

I would love to have a link button on the Forum site to go to ESM homepage where all the goodies like binaural beats etc are.

If this button is already on the ESM forum somewhere, please let me know.

Its a super site!!!

Thank you,

:superman:tephen :D

Viviana
09-21-2007, 04:06 AM
I second that motion my dear :superman: tephen!

I find myself wanting to go to the ESM site and looking through posts for the link because I can't remember the URL!

So please Aaron, do add a direct link to the fabulous ESM page!

:thumbsup:

~Viviana - :dance:

Ann-ticipatingSuccess
09-21-2007, 04:28 AM
Is this what you need?

www.esmhome.org

I know its not a permanent link, but you could save it in your faves. :) Look under 'Resource Library' in the left column to find the binaural beats.

:) Ann

sterlingpg
09-21-2007, 07:58 AM
That was very helpful of you, Ann-ticipating - :thanks:

However, I have a LOT of favourites to wade through, and for some reason, like Viviana, I seem to have issues with remembering the 'esmhome.org' addy and end up looking through posts to find some obscure link to the reference materials. :rolleyes::rofl:

Anywhooooo, its always been a minor irritant, you know, like a mosquito buzzing around your ear in the dark while you sleep at night :rofl:, that there is a cool button going from the esmhome page to the forum, but not the other way around :wall:

I'll get over it, I'm sure. If not this lifetime, then the next one :angel:

:superman:tephen

CeCee
09-21-2007, 12:02 PM
OOH, great minds think alike. I asked Aaron about this last night on the conference call. A link to ESM home and Project1World up top would be great. He made a note of it.
Love,
Maggie

Kevin
09-21-2007, 05:47 PM
Take a look at the top menu bar, to the right of where it says "Homepage".

There is now an Energetic Science Ministries button that will open a new browser at Energetic Science Ministries™ | Energetics (http://www.esmhome.org)!

CeCee
09-21-2007, 05:56 PM
Great!
Love,
Maggie

Aaron
09-21-2007, 07:49 PM
I like this idea. Will see how to do something like this possibly.

Viviana
09-22-2007, 12:33 AM
Just saw the ESM link from the homepage!!

:thanks:

~Viviana - :dance:

Take a look at the top menu bar, to the right of where it says "Homepage".

There is now an Energetic Science Ministries button that will open a new browser at Energetic Science Ministries™ | Energetics (http://www.esmhome.org)!

sterlingpg
09-28-2007, 12:48 AM
Wow, what a fine response from the 'management'!!! :D

Thank you so much for this great convenience!

:notworthy:

In gratitude,

:superman:tephen