Aurora Borealis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aurora Borealis

The Northern Lights, which can be seen most of the year in Fairbanks, Alaska,
    are caused by random discharges of Hydrogen Gas, which accumulates near the North Magnetic Pole of our planet, Earth.

Therefore, the North Pole must be the Negative Pole, Magnetically, which can be verified with any Compass and Magnet, so marked.

Free Light Show From Mother Nature

The Aurora Borealis is a classic example of plasma energy at work - the same energy found in lightning bolts. When I lived in Winipeg for three years, I had amazing free light shows at least twice a week. I was fascinated and still am.
    Last edited by EXCELERATOR; 04-10-2012, 12:55 AM. Reason: typo
    The harder you work the luckier you get!

Comment

Silent Lightning

To Excelerator:

Lightning does not always ignite Hydrogen, if no water vapor or Hydrogen Pockets exist.

So, is Lightning always Plasma Energy, if it only "Cracks" and ionizes Nitrogen?

The South Pole has an abundance of Oxygen, but is short on Hydrogen, since Oxygen is attracted to the Positive Pole of any Magnetic Field, like Earth.

Therefore, Southern Lights do not exist, unless Lightning happens to find some water vapor at high altitudes.

Hydrogen Gas may accumulate underground in the Northern Hemisphere, like at Mt. Saint Helens, or in Russia, which exploded like an H-Bomb at Mt. Saint Helens.

And, if the Polar caps continue to melt, the Earth could become unbalanced and tumble, like a Gyro, which has occured several times in the Past.
      And, which will cause rapid changes in Climates, Worldwide.
      Last edited by Splitwater; 04-11-2012, 12:06 AM. Reason: typing errors.

Comment

Working...
      X