Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stirling Solar Dish

Hello to everybody

As I am new to this forum i think it is a pretty intresting subject to begin with
    Lately I am searching all over the web to find information about Stirling solar-dish application. I am wondering if such apps are too good to be true??? If anyone can give his opinion or more info on this subject you are very welcome. Thank you for your time.

depends where you are

Once the french operated a nitrogen fixation plant in the deserts of africa. I mention that since it is a energy consuming process and yet they used solar power to operate it. In the 70's gas shortage a gentleman in Minn. developed a solar dish to make energy for his house. Once the waterpump broke and before he could shut it down it ruined the steel reciever for the power absorbtion. That means the power is there for heated air or water for the engine. In the 70's someone sold a little version about a half a watt I think. I believe that cheap fuels and convenience and safety ( who wants thier house to burn down while at work?) have slowed any investigation on the matter. Where I live it is too cloudy most of the year for this to be practical for any use except summer for airconditioning. What is it like where you live?

Comment

The subject is old , but the stirling engine is best way to use sun for generating electric.We only need some materials that can found in every hardware stores.
      A satellite dish that reflects the sun to the stirling engine.And stirling engine begins to generate electric....

Here is this.... It's like that

Infinia Stirling Solar Generator - YouTube

If you want to make one for your home easily click here.

Comment

Working...
      X