Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tuks.nl down for the moment

Hi all,

Some of you will probably have noted that my site is down at the moment.
    This is due to a change in my hosting account which did not go as planned.

I have the name registered at a different hosting company than the actual server. So, there is a problem with DNS now.

The site can still be reached at:

Directory contents of /tuks.nl/pdf/
    Tuks DrippingPedia : Home Page

Interesting things you've got over there...

Have you any idea if the problem will be fixed?

One of the all - magnet rotor devices was working
    on video. Have you replicated this device?

[ video ]

Comment

Thanks for the notice.

After Garrett's post's disappeared, I thought what's next? Lamare's site?

And thanks much for hosting and maintaining it!

As the saying goes: you don't miss it till it's gone.

Comment

Comment

Site should be back up now. However, it may take some time (max 24 hrs IIRC) for the DNS data to be updated everywhere.

When I registerd my site a few years ago, I had it hosted at a small web-account with just 20 Mb of storage. When I got my virtual private server, I simply changed the DNS settings from the old account to point to my new server. Meanwhile I still payed for the complete hosting account at the old location. Since the contract ended per march 31st, I decided to downgrade the old contract to a "parking account", whereby I only leave the DNS at the old hosting company.

What happened that with the change of contract, they reset the whole DNS information, which is why the site became unavailable. I found that out yesterday afternoon and it took some time to find out how to reset the DNS values.

It is nice to read that my site is appreciated. It is my $.02 for creating a better world for our children and grandchildren.

I also got a notice that my torrent archive won't download on windows, becaus it contains a few ".dropbox" directories and windows does not like these kinds of directory names. When I publish my next torrent, I will remove these.

Comment

Originally posted by geotron View Post
            Interesting things you've got over there...

Have you any idea if the problem will be fixed?

One of the all - magnet rotor devices was working
            on video. Have you replicated this device?
            Thx. Problem should be fixed now.

No, I am not much of a builder myself. The only project I am working on is the moon-bounce project. I met a significant drawback last saturday, but I have some ideas how to overcome the problems I encountered.

Comment

Working...
            X