PDA

View Full Version : My Replication of Bedini Solid State SSG without any trigger coil or Pulsing circuit

imranexpt
04-01-2012, 03:26 AM
Hi all,
this is my first post on this forum, I am usually a silent reader most of the time :)

I have been researching on Bedini circuits, mostly the simple one (SSG located here http://rpmgt.org/Schematic2.jpg). I worked out in many different way using a mechanical way as John Bedini did and solid state way by using circuitry (e.g 555, 4017 etc).. everything seems to work out great but I never receive perfect results.

Today I discovered a new way to do the oscillation the circuit by using just one reed switch and magnet, its giving awesome results and charging battery wayy too fast while current load is still at minimum. I am not sure if someone else have done this too but I am sharing it with you guys anyway.

I am attaching a rough design of the circuit as well as real pictures of my setup.

Here are the steps to explain what is happening.

1. I am using a Single core with air core. I tried with iron rods/welding rod but results are better with air core coil. (Using #20, ~600 turns)

2. Circuit is same as SSG one, http://rpmgt.org/Schematic2.jpg

3. I take out the trigger coil part and join reed switch with transistor base via a resistor. the 2nd end of reed switch is attached to +ve since I need a positive trigger to activate transistor.

4. Put reed switch within the coil so that its vertically half way inside the coil while its top (40% part) is still out of the coil.

5. Now take ceramic magnets or small nyodium magnets and move them nead the top of read switch. Find the position where you get a constant beep, this is the location where ossicalltion will start. You can move the magnet near/far to control the input current and oscillation frequency.

Here is whats happening with reed switch

1. Strength of magnet is very low, just to activate the reed switch. Once its activated, the circuit is in ON state hence transistor charges up the coil.

2. When coil is charged up, it creates a magnetic field, which is opposite to the magnet pole that is facing towards reed switch, And this electromagnetic field is way more strong than magnet. Hence its turns off the reed switch by pulling it opposite side.

3. When reed switch is OFF, the circuit is OFF, hence coil collapse and radiant is captured in battery, but at the same time the magnetic field of magnet is now stronger because there is no electromagnetic field here any more, SO the reed switch is ON again and Coil turns it off once charged

**Note, You must place the magnet facing opposite pole towards the coil, you have to find out the exact pole that activate oscillation, e.g if coil is charging up as South pole, the magnet should be facing North towards reed switch

Above three steps are repeating again and again with a very high frequency, probably automatically adjusted. It gives very sharp pulses and very much strong voltage output. I can get purple light on reed switch all the time but this may blow out the transistor within seconds

I hope it'll help others, I've tested it successfully and its working great more better than mechanical and Pulsed solid state circuits..

/Imran

ewizard
04-01-2012, 04:57 PM
Nice work and welcome out of the lurker's closet ;) A couple questions to clarify what you have. In one of your schematics you show the bicycle wheel with magnets but in your setup you are not using a rotating wheel if I understand correctly? How long have you been able to run this without blowing a transistor? Are you using the transistors shown on the schematic? Does the reed switch last or have you had those go bad after a while? My own experience with reed switches is they don't last long at all if handling much current. This sounds like a nice discovery if it is able to last a while and if not maybe a change in some components will allow it to hold up longer. Thanks for your info and pics. :thumbsup:

imranexpt
04-01-2012, 07:19 PM
Nice work and welcome out of the lurker's closet ;) A couple questions to clarify what you have. In one of your schematics you show the bicycle wheel with magnets but in your setup you are not using a rotating wheel if I understand correctly? How long have you been able to run this without blowing a transistor? Are you using the transistors shown on the schematic? Does the reed switch last or have you had those go bad after a while? My own experience with reed switches is they don't last long at all if handling much current. This sounds like a nice discovery if it is able to last a while and if not maybe a change in some components will allow it to hold up longer. Thanks for your info and pics. :thumbsup:

@ewizard,

I did the tests whole day and my reed switch did not go bad, If reed switch is good as compared to input current then it will last longer, if it goes bad it will stop giving you beed sound (tick tick tick but very high rate so it looks like beep sound..

Yes I did not use any wheel or any kind of other mechanical parts.. its just the coil and reed switch sitting in between coil core.. the magnet position is very critical, you have to find where it make contact to reed switch and it should be far enough from reed switch because when coil is turned on, magnet and coil's poles are different so they'll attract each other.. it should be far enough to just turn on reed switch..

I am using MJ13009 transistor, i could use 2n3055 but its not for that high frequency i guess, 13009 giving me good results

transistor will blow up only if you keep the output connections OFF from battery (so neon is keep glowing).. this will heat up transitor..

when Connections are made with output battery, the transistor is cooler than room temp so the coil and battery are :)

the reed switch turn on/off on/off with frequency that circuit build automatically with coil.. high number wire may have low frequency because electromagnetic field is low, while low number wire(thick) may have higher frequency and more output..

I am charging a 12v 10ah battery with input current of 12v at only 130 milli amps and it charges up within an hour while when I do a load test i can run it longer for load > 200 milli amps..

I dont know if it goes overunity yet but i'll have to perform more tests :)

Zooty
04-01-2012, 10:35 PM
Are you using any resistance on the base of the transistor? I tried something similar a couple of years ago but my reed switch was on the outside of the coil and it kept latching and burning up. Apparently the best possible output for this setup is using only the reed switch without the transistor but it has to be a high current one. I might try this again with your arrangement. Good work :thumbsup:

imranexpt
04-01-2012, 10:50 PM
Are you using any resistance on the base of the transistor? I tried something similar a couple of years ago but my reed switch was on the outside of the coil and it kept latching and burning up. Apparently the best possible output for this setup is using only the reed switch without the transistor but it has to be a high current one. I might try this again with your arrangement. Good work :thumbsup:
As I said, I am using exactly the same circuit that this page have (http://rpmgt.org/Schematic2.jpg i.e orignal Bedini SSG) but instead of trigger coil and mechanical wheel, I am using a reed switch..

It'll still work if you put reed switch out of the coil but close to the core.. the working of this method is in strength of REAL magnet and the distance of it from reed switch..

I am using 100 ohm resistance from +ve to first pin of reed switch and then 100 ohm from 2nd pin of reed to base of transistor.. so in total transistor gets 200 ohms + resistance of reed contacts.. because it varies depending on magnet position..

If you directly use a reed switch instead of transistor it'll not last more than few hours due to high current passing from contacts.. I tried this method too but it just burned out reed switch..

with Reed switch inside coil and having a small strength ceramic or very tiny nyodium magnet, I could switch it for hours without any flickering in input current, the spike voltages are 300+ and neon is glowing bright purple when I take off output battery

/Imran

Bob Smith
04-01-2012, 11:13 PM
Imran,
Your findings with the reed switch in the air core seems to correlate with ufopolitics' findings about radiant energy at the coil core here:
DEFINING RADIANT ENERGY FIELD (Part 1) - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYOwKkNs4lk&list=UUdmFG5BeS0YnD2b5zasXXng&index=1&feature=plcp)
Regards,
Bob

rosehillworks
04-02-2012, 02:13 AM
You should take a look at this :thumbsup:

A Working Radiant Free Energy System
By Ossie Callanan January 2007

imranexpt
04-02-2012, 05:24 AM
@Bob Smith,
No Wrong, I did never say that I am generating radiant from coil core, and in the video ufopolitics have used a Pulse generator..which I did not..

I am just using reed switch as a pulse generator rest of the circuit is exact copy of bedini oscillator with a transitor,resistor,diode,neon,coil... it works 100% same as Bedini said but instead of trigger mechanical mechanisim, I using coil's electro magnetic force+REAL Magnetic force combination to make reed switch on/off on/off at higher level to turn on/off transistor, thats it.

@rosehillworks
the pdf still says to use a mechanical wheel, but its closer to my idea instead I have a solid state version with no moving parts.. the only thing that moves is the reed switching going ON/OFF ON/OFF state.. nothing else moves.. its just one coil, one magnet and a reed switching sitting inside coil..

imranexpt
04-02-2012, 08:16 PM

I am still running the circuit since 2 days and Reed switch is still vibrating without any damage on it.. and batteries charge rate is awesome..

I am trying it with multi coil now to achieve better results since the triggering is automatically done all timing is done by coil itself..

if anyone else have did this experiment please share results

Zooty
04-02-2012, 08:44 PM
Resistance will not vary depending on the position magnet but duty cycle and frequency will. The nice thing with this setup is that you dont kill the reed switch and you also produce very sharp square waves which are essential for high voltage spikes. I am wondering if this could be done with a low rds on mosfet.

imranexpt
04-02-2012, 09:24 PM
Resistance will not vary depending on the position magnet but duty cycle and frequency will. The nice thing with this setup is that you dont kill the reed switch and you also produce very sharp square waves which are essential for high voltage spikes. I am wondering if this could be done with a low rds on mosfet.

Yes you are correct, the dutty cycle and frequency changes on magnet movment, but there are two points when it does not work, one is far away from reed and 2nd is too close to reed switch..

I dont have scope yet but i'll do tests on waves later, right now i am getting good results, charging 10ah battery with 300+volts and current drawn is only 100 to 200 milli amps..

I can charge a 1000uf 100v capacitor to 120volts within a fraction of second,

i dont think there will be any problem with mosfets as you have to trigger it the same way as bipolar transistors? the reed will give a continues pulse triggering same as you achieve with 555 but with reed you can except whatever current you require to switch on transistor and with minimal parts :)

geotron
04-03-2012, 08:37 AM
imranexpt,

Even without having yet replicated this technique, I would like
to thank you for contributing it. The way it looks as you've
presented it is well within the realm of truth, and could very well
provide others with equally good results.

With a charge rate as you've indicated on a 1000uF 100V capacitor,
this indicates that charging a battery by means of a standard lead
acid 12V battery charger circuit should be possible with the output.

One such battery charger circuit available on the net uses
a 1000uF 35V input capacitor.

Cap-pulsing a 12v battery should work best when the voltage of
the pulse is much lower around the 16-25V level.

shylo
04-04-2012, 12:07 AM
Hi imranexpt,

I'm fairly new to all this stuff ,and by no means an electrically skilled person.
I do have a basic understanding though.
I would like to give your air coil a try,but don't really understand the set-up you are using.
I've just recently become familiar with the ssg, but don't really understand it either?
A photo showing the complete set-up ,would be very helpful, or at least a drawing??
This sounds very plausible.
If you don't have the time no worries.

shylo

geotron
04-06-2012, 09:30 AM
http://i1201.photobucket.com/albums/bb357/exiko/solid-state-ssg.jpg

This looks to be producing energy at a substantial
rate, in the range of 100kHz. The coil is 25g air cored, while
the transistor is tip41c and the recovery capacitor is 470uF 50V.
It doesn't seem to use more than around 100mA with a single transistor.

Video : [ Solid-state Radiant Energy (www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PAuQro0daU) ]

imranexpt
04-07-2012, 02:19 AM
http://i1201.photobucket.com/albums/bb357/exiko/solid-state-ssg.jpg

This looks to be producing energy at a substantial
rate, in the range of 100kHz. The coil is 25g air cored, while
the transistor is tip41c and the recovery capacitor is 470uF 50V.
It doesn't seem to use more than around 100mA with a single transistor.

Video : [ Solid-state Radiant Energy (www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PAuQro0daU) ]

Thanks for replicating my way, now I know it really works..

I am not sure about the frequency but higher/lower frequency can be obtained by moving magnet close/far from the reed switch.

I did tried few steps,

1. One coil, one reed switch one circuit, Anotehr circuit and coil is using same trigger, so two coils one trigger.. energy output is good

2. Two coils, two separate circuits with two reeds one in each coil.. it produces way more energy than #1, I recovered a totally dead battery in two days (12v50AH) and can charge up batteries quickly..

current reading of my setup was around 200-500 milli amps because I am using a higher AWG wire (#20)

So this method giving higher output with lowest current usage..

You seems to be using a tiny reed switch, it may not last longer, I have a double sized reed switch than yours which is running constantly from last couple of days..

Imran

Joit
04-07-2012, 07:43 AM
Hi, i think the Frequency depends on the Voltage, may turn it higher, and see if the Freq changes.
I was about to ask myself if a change in the Freq does change anything.

A poor Man Reedswitch can be made with 2 cutted Razorblades, or one Blade and a copper contact. If the attraction to the Iron is to weak, you can glue a little Magnet on the blade. The Contact can be made from other more solid Material too, because Copper can may a bit burn.

Something else about the Reedswitch, they should work too, when you only bring them with one End into the Field,
because the Metal inside will magnetize and make a Contact. So its not needed to got them directly in the middle from the Coil or very close to the Magnet

alek
04-07-2012, 01:11 PM
Hi Imran,
Thx for posting!
Can you please state which reed switch you used. And also coil diamater wourld be helpful. I want to replicate your experement as closely as possible. Your help would be appreciated.
Thanks

imranexpt
04-09-2012, 07:22 AM
Hi Imran,
Thx for posting!
Can you please state which reed switch you used. And also coil diamater wourld be helpful. I want to replicate your experement as closely as possible. Your help would be appreciated.
Thanks
Alek,

I am using #20 wire 1-filer coil.. coil diameter can be anything, I have tested on all, it will just give you high/low voltage but still works..

number of turns were 600-700

Imran

rrattink
04-20-2012, 06:45 PM
I like your ideas. Have you thought to maybe try a starship coil? My understanding is that you require less windings with a stronger magnetic field in the center.

skaght
04-28-2012, 02:53 AM
Thanks for sharing this. I purchased a couple different reed switches and BJT's to see how it works. The larger, high power reed switch with a low resonant frequency doesn't work nearly as well as the smaller reed switches. I also tried a couple different coils. My best is an air core, ~700 feet 14 gauge magnet wire. The resonance pops in and out, yet I was able to charge a 12 volt motorcycle battery from another motorcycle battery without a heat sink on the transistor. Charging battery dropped from 12.47 to 12.18 during charging.

The MJE13009 works better than other transistors I tried, even transistors with higher frequency capabilities and better beta (gain), so there's something else in play.

Overall, it's a clever and simple circuit for charging lead acid batteries efficiently. I've never built a school girl motor because I don't typically work with moving parts. This was a nice intro to bedini type chargers. :thumbsup:

ewizard
04-28-2012, 06:06 PM
I had forgotten about this message thread. Thanks for the continued input.

geotron was that your video? I tried to post on youtube to the builder but for some reason could not post there even though I was logged in. I tried to invite him here as I assumed it was not your video. Either way I think this concept may be tapping radiant energy and could use some more exploration. Hopefully I can get time to try it as I've got a Bedini SSG I changed to use a 2n3055 and would just need to mod it a bit to take out the coil and wheel and put in a coil with a reed.

geotron
04-30-2012, 09:33 AM
Due to some unknown reason, this reed switch is getting stuck closed.
It was stuck for long enough to heat the coil up far enough to brown
the tape holding it together, and it will no longer stay running for
very long. The magnetic field of the coil was probably too great.

Could anyone describe and or demonstrate how to pulse a recovery capacitor
for this circuit back to the source battery please?

skaght
04-30-2012, 07:48 PM
@ geotron

Try playing with the base resistance, the distance of the magnet to the reed switch and the position of the reed switch inside the coil. After trying numerous reed switches and different arrangements, I've had times when the switch just locks closed and the coil just starts sucking power. It's best to have an arrangement that you can shut off quickly, or even use a circuit breaker to prevent a dead short if the transistor fails to oscillate.

kajironpu
07-06-2012, 08:33 AM
HI, this is first time to make a comment.
I am pretty interested in making a SSG motor.
But too many information is confused me.
Can anyone tell me what is the best web site to make a SSG motor for me very beginner?
Thank you very much for your help and thank you from JAPAN Fukushima.

Bset regards,
kjp

Guruji
07-06-2012, 11:51 AM
Hi kajironpu you had a bad experience last year about the earthquake there.
Hope that everything comes to normal there.
Here you have the schematic to begin with:

kajironpu
07-09-2012, 06:31 AM
Guruji san
Thank you for your kind reply. We are now recovering from many things.
I just want to try to make SSG for my interest. Thank you for your information.
By the way do you know other web site which shows more detail step by step to make SSG motor? U tube shows almost finished good but I really want to know more details how to srart to make SSG motor.

Guruji
07-09-2012, 06:44 PM
Guruji san
Thank you for your kind reply. We are now recovering from many things.
I just want to try to make SSG for my interest. Thank you for your information.
By the way do you know other web site which shows more detail step by step to make SSG motor? U tube shows almost finished good but I really want to know more details how to srart to make SSG motor.

What's San thank you in japanese?
In this schematic it's more explained maybe be of more help

http://rpmgt.org/Schematic2.jpg

I don't know of any website with more detail. You should begin building it and ask while you're building.

kajironpu
07-10-2012, 12:41 AM
Guruji san
"San" is used to respect the person when we call someone.
Thank you for your additinal information.
I will try to study more and try to make it.
If I have any questions, I will ask again.
Thank you for your suppport.:thumbsup:

Regards,
KJP

kajironpu
07-17-2012, 12:53 PM
Hello, Please teach me about coil spool material.
Can I make a coil spool material with metal?
If I make a coil spool material with iron (stainless) not plastic, do I need to put welding rod into spool? Please advise me and domo arigato!

Regards,:)
Kjp

Guruji
07-17-2012, 06:59 PM
If I make a coil spool material with iron (stainless) not plastic, do I need to put welding rod into spool? Please advise me and domo arigato!

Kjp

Hi Kajironpu I want to tell you that I'm not an expert:) . I am learning on radiant devices as you.
Ok what I learned is yes you can put welding rods or coat hangers cut in pieces in the spool. Air spool found better by certain people.
No it's not good to make spool with iron cause it will become magnet and would be not good for inductance of coil. Plastic is better.
Regards.

John_K
07-18-2012, 10:17 PM

Kjp

Kip,

You can try the Yahoo! Group called Bedini_Monopole3. When you join the group you get sent detailed instructions on how to build a basic Bedini SSG Energizer.

Bedini_Monopole3 : Bedini_Monopole3 (http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/Bedini_Monopole3/)

:cheers:
John K.

John_K
07-18-2012, 10:24 PM
imranxpt,

Thanks for sharing your work. This is a very interesting modification of the Bedini SS SG circuit.

The circuit is trying to run at the resonant frequency of the coil, however this is usually in the kHz range so it's very likely that the reed switch cannot keep up.

This may be a good thing though as slowing down the current pulses through the coil may extract more radiant energy.

I will replicate this, but instead of the reed switch I will use a hall effect switch that can run at much higher frequencies. Of course, the base resistance will need to be adjusted for the maximum efficiency.

John K.

tachyoncatcher
07-19-2012, 09:08 PM
KJP, this is off topic but here is a site that details building a Bedini motor with lots of illustration. Erwin's Work Shop (http://www.fight-4-truth.com/Work%20Shop.html) This guy goes into great detail from materials to tools needed and their sources.

Randy

tachyoncatcher
07-19-2012, 09:17 PM
Imran,
Thanks for sharing. I must build this. John K, you may not get the same results with a hall, remember the physics involved with the reed and the mass of it being effected by the mag fields. I love the simplicity of this.

Randy

John_K
07-20-2012, 08:07 AM
Imran,
Thanks for sharing. I must build this. John K, you may not get the same results with a hall, remember the physics involved with the reed and the mass of it being effected by the mag fields. I love the simplicity of this.

Randy

Randy,

Yes, I will see what happens. A the end of the day the reed or the hall is just the mechanism to switch the transistor.

John K.

Zooty
07-20-2012, 12:07 PM
Theoretically, the reed should give better results. It's a pure mechanical switch with no rise or fall time on switching. If someone can design a magnetic mechanism to do the job of the reed switch and the transistor, the result may be even better.

suwadbureau
10-14-2012, 12:30 PM
aa
Imran, I am very new to this and I am interested in making your circuit so as to revive batteries. I am suggesting that you print a complete circuit OR a detailed video to help us who want to make things but have little expertise in electronics:thumbsup: .

anothercat
12-31-2012, 11:36 PM
Hi Imranexpt!

As my first post, let me start by thanking you for this brilliant idea.:clap:

I've worked the last 4 month on a bedini 6 coilers showing good results, but not as the one that I expected from it.

After finding this post, I went back to my "mad room" and try your circuit... AMAZING results. I've been able to bring a 12v 200A/H Golf cart battery back to life (from 11.2v to 13.4v) in approx. 2 hours. and this, with just 1.24amp of input.

I modified a bit your setup by using a multifillar coil (4 twisted wires of 18AWG / 100' each) and removing the 100 omhs resistor (with it, the reed switch was really hard to go into oscillation).

Today, I charged back my weak car battery (700Acrank/12.2v) to 16.2V in less than 30 minutes! More and more I'm playing with it, your system shows good results! :thumbsup:

All this said, for an undetermined factor, after stopping or unplugging my setup, I often have such a hard time try to get the reed switch resonate again. Try a lot fo different position, reconnect all my wires, change reed switch, etc etc, etc....and after a while, things go back to normal (without been able to pinpoint what fixed the problem). Does it also happened to you? If so, what strategy you use to get t back to work?

Thanks again for your finding!

treynity
01-10-2013, 06:44 AM
Found a possible connection between energy and phone service. Phone 4 Energy - Discover a Hidden Source of Free Electricity - Your Phone Line! (http://e6226iz86avg7zahwdw7j9y-5g.hop.clickbank.net/)
Please comment.

mpkiteman
09-19-2013, 12:52 PM
Hello Anothercat and Imranexpt.
I've replicated your charging device, and I have to accept that it's really incredible !
The transistor is coooooooooooooooool , low power consuming and great output.
I'm very happy !But what I don't understant is the Anothercat problem....
If you have changed the reed switch, it seems to be impossible what you relate...
A reed switch can be magnetised, but after that, I don't know what can happen, maybe your coil is the problem no ?

All what I can say, it's that devise MUST be improve, because it's great !
What I've done with my setup, it's to stick my little neodynium magnet directly on the top of the reed swtich : IT WORKS FINE !

https://db.tt/bMt4y0fb

InoTech3D
11-03-2014, 04:17 PM
I am in the process of building this circuit, I should be done tonight soon after I get home from work. This circuit seems straightforward and effective!

I will post pictures and initial results tonight once I have completed this build.

Looking forward to great results!!!:thumbsup:

InoTech3D
11-04-2014, 04:11 PM
I built the circuit and then the reed switch burnt out! The only other reed switch I had was rated for less than the one that burnt out so I made my own that could handle more power, it's kinda cool being able to watch it spark as it works!:thumbsup:

I'm going to start a new thread where I'll post some pics of the device and my DIY Reed switch since this thread is old and No one has posted for a year.

I can get it to push the battery's voltage up to like 13 1/2 while it's running but the battery doesn't seem to be charging? I'll investigate more tonight why it won't charge but any help would be appreciated!

Wistiti
11-06-2014, 05:20 AM
Hi all!
After i broke many little reed switch and toasted 2 transistor, i have to admit this is a good way to charge battery (far better than the sg spinning one...). I did not made the test yet but I'm pretty shure it is a good desulfator either. Thank you to bring it up here! Until now it be, with some other, in my top list of "radiant" charger.!!

maxc
05-31-2015, 04:52 PM
Works great on my 3000 foot #20 gauge wire Newman coil.
It lite up both of my thoriated tungsten/ carbon spark gaps. An inch and a quarter long and 0.020 wide.
The coil backkicks 2200 volt threw a 2meg load when measured on scope.
Just wait till I start a thread on this.:notworthy:

BroMikey
05-31-2015, 08:56 PM
Works great on my 3000 foot #20 gauge wire Newman coil.
It lite up both of my thoriated tungsten/ carbon spark gaps. An inch and a quarter long and 0.020 wide.
The coil backkicks 2200 volt threw a 2meg load when measured on scope.
Just wait till I start a thread on this.:notworthy:

I have heard very little about the newman. Glad to see someone
did it. Like the very very very long twisted wire coils, such as a
window motor of SSG as compared to running a very short coil
resistance changes the action of the circuit.

I am new and what I see is that the longer the wire coil is, the less
power needed to reach resonance. Of of course my 100ma coils don't
do much work but they resonant at 100ma.;)

AND the longer wire coils give back such high voltage spikes the
transistors have to be changed out to high voltage transistors.

The internal resistance of a high voltage transistor is much higher
thereby burning up extra power I thought I might be gaining.

However I hear that the spike/event makes it worth it all if it can
be properly harnessed on the back end.

Other than this short discourse, I do not understand the goals.
Newman like Bedini's work was suppressed and still is today. These
inventors did the best that they could.

Beyond that making a new thread might give enough detail to
understand the rational of why your design works or doesn't.
Naturally we all would like it to work.

Understanding the goals and strategy used to get to the desired
end of extra energy is difficult due to terminology viewpoint.

Some call it BEMF some say CEMF, and the list goes on for a while.

One inventor I know says that the key to getting the extra is
the capture of the collapsing field so he says fast diodes, one
behind the other helped him a great deal.

Have you ever used fast diodes?

Mikey:thumbsup:

maxc
06-05-2015, 10:50 PM
So far i'm finding out that you do not need diodes for a spark gap sg moter. If the battery has the same voltage tomorrow morning the Newman thread will begin.
So far ac amps tested with Fluke 115 average .020 too .025 going back too battery, same going to moter. dc amps bouncing all over.:)

BroMikey
06-06-2015, 12:27 AM
So far i'm finding out that you do not need diodes for a spark gap sg moter. If the battery has the same voltage tomorrow morning the Newman thread will begin.
So far ac amps tested with Fluke 115 average .020 too .025 going back too battery, same going to moter. dc amps bouncing all over.:)

Hi Max

I like your post but I do not understand it. Could you explain to
me what you might be experimenting with. Do you have a Bedini
wheel?:) Moter?

Mikey

maxc
06-06-2015, 11:03 AM
Hi Max

I like your post but I do not understand it. Could you explain to
me what you might be experimenting with. Do you have a Bedini
wheel?:) Moter?

Mikey Bedini wheel moter. It stop at 5 am. Respun going again.

BroMikey
06-06-2015, 09:31 PM
Keep me up to date on your progress.

I like to hear all results of your hard work.

This is valuable to all members.:)

HansKammler
06-19-2015, 11:08 AM
wow ! nice project. Thanx for sharing !

you got this awesome radiant spikes because the reedswitch is small,
the spring contact very light (weight) so they can switch faster than a car relais or similar.

The effect you descibe depends on the Resistance of your switch,
you build as I can see a small magnetically driven transistor.
its not so fast than a semiconductor, but very powerful in switching.

because the on switch resistance is extremly low because its a real switch.
not a saturating semiconductor.

When the little contacts close the are really closing and not appearing to close, like in a transistor, so you will get the power immediately to your driving transistor. this transistor will act right now because it is fully powered via reedcontact.
The triggercoil doesnt have this fast rising (called attack) and so the transistor is coming slowly up to work. slowly is not powerful.
we need a "bang" to capture radiant energy because only this will unbalance the equilibrium of spacetime.

We know, this is a known secret to capture radiant energy in an circuit.

in electronics you will to have a mosfet ( better IGBT) array of switches for
the lowest resistance (RDS on) possible.
(but you need a driverlogic to saturate the gate substrate on this devices - complicated ,expensive comparing your solution)

But Im sure you know this already ?

congrat: magnetic transistor with extremly low resistance.

maxc
06-19-2015, 04:24 PM
This weekend I'm testing my thoriated tungsten/ carbon graphite reed switch. No spinning magnets too impede flux change.
I had 100 volt+ across the reed switch when turning on the transister.

HansKammler
06-20-2015, 10:50 AM
http://i.imgur.com/xwutIjI.jpg

yep, it works like a charm.
quick glued togheter with parts i found in the junkbox.
4007 diodes, BD243C, NE2 neon lamp, a coil of wire (100 meters) and some
croco plugs.

Its charge the leaded seal battery from 10.41V to 13.7 in just 45 mins.
impressive. :cool:

the magnet should be moved towards the reed but stop before NE2 is lit.

outstanding !

Yes I know the wires are too small for efficient charging, but it was just a test.
the final one will be made of a Litz Wire coil and big supply wires to/from battery.

thanks Conrad for the parts :rofl:

maxc
07-04-2015, 05:45 PM
So far ac amps tested with Fluke 115 average .020 too .025 going back too battery, same going to moter. dc amps bouncing all over.:)Can't go by dvm meter it lies with all the spikes. Been working on more important projects.
I made up a simple self rocking switch. My batterys were dead. I They came back too life from 6 volt(that's 3 6 volt 7ah 1 (4.6ah)too 10 volt as i type. I keep turning the frequency down( best 15cps) as the voltage gos up.
NO BS!
mark

Wistiti
02-06-2016, 02:36 AM
does someone else play with it??

Wistiti
02-06-2016, 04:07 AM
i have re-built the circuit with a new reed switch tonight and i am still amaze with it...

Wistiti
02-06-2016, 04:41 AM
I am looking for better "evey duty" reed switch...
If some one have some sugestion...

gyula
02-06-2016, 10:35 PM
I am looking for better "evey duty" reed switch...
If some one have some sugestion...

Hi Wistiti,

The simplest high current reed switch could be "mimicked" by using two MOSFETs in series and controlling their tied together gates and sources by the low current reed switch. The series MOSFETs constitute a bidirectional switch because the channel resistances (when they are ON) are able to conduct current in both directions so AC currents would not be problem but the body diodes would still be a problem. To solve the latter problem, two MOSFETs are used which are connected in series, with their sources in a common point. this way any one of their body diodes are always reverse biased for any AC polarity, see my drawing attached to this post here: Shorting coil gives back more power (http://overunity.com/10398/shorting-coil-gives-back-more-power/msg276291/#msg276291)
The MOSFET types are two N-channel ones (IRF640, 200V 18A, max drain-source ON resistance is 0.18 Ohm). Of course there are many other types you can choose from. There are several types with less than 0.1 Ohm ON resistance and still with over 200V drain-source breakdown voltage (these values add up due the series connection).
IF you use this bidirectional switch in a mains AC circuit, make sure to use a galvanically isolated DC voltage source for the gate-source control circuit where a 9 or a 12V battery is shown in the schematic. Of course in such cases an opto coupler could also be used, together with a MOSFET driver IC.

Gyula

Wistiti
02-07-2016, 01:58 PM
Hi Wistiti,

The simplest high current reed switch could be "mimicked" by using two MOSFETs in series and controlling their tied together gates and sources by the low current reed switch. The series MOSFETs constitute a bidirectional switch because the channel resistances (when they are ON) are able to conduct current in both directions so AC currents would not be problem but the body diodes would still be a problem. To solve the latter problem, two MOSFETs are used which are connected in series, with their sources in a common point. this way any one of their body diodes are always reverse biased for any AC polarity, see my drawing attached to this post here: Shorting coil gives back more power (http://overunity.com/10398/shorting-coil-gives-back-more-power/msg276291/#msg276291)
The MOSFET types are two N-channel ones (IRF640, 200V 18A, max drain-source ON resistance is 0.18 Ohm). Of course there are many other types you can choose from. There are several types with less than 0.1 Ohm ON resistance and still with over 200V drain-source breakdown voltage (these values add up due the series connection).
IF you use this bidirectional switch in a mains AC circuit, make sure to use a galvanically isolated DC voltage source for the gate-source control circuit where a 9 or a 12V battery is shown in the schematic. Of course in such cases an opto coupler could also be used, together with a MOSFET driver IC.

Gyula

Thank you Gyula for your input!
I will give it a try. Yesterday i rebuilt the circuit as shown in the begenning of this tread. At the start. it work like a charm; but i let it run without surveillance for about 1 hour and when i look at it the reed switch have stick close and it burn some component in the circuit and drain down the source batt...

So for everyone how try this circuit, alwais keep an eye on it if you dont whant to start a fire!! ;)