Free energy From a Household Drill?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free energy From a Household Drill?

In theory is it possible to create a permanent magnet motor from a drill magnet motor, one might ask?

Electromagnetics occur naturally through certain ferrorite materials like iron.

What if you just replaced the magnets given a charge to spin the drill bit with permanent ones, haha... Honestly has anyone tried this? k.I.s.s method maybe?

the drill spins because of the "timing" of the magnetic field in the electromagnet (coil of wire). Replacing the wire with a permanent magnet will not work because you now have no changing magnetic field to drive the shaft.
    Trust your own instinct. Your mistakes might as well be your own, instead of someone else's ~BW~ It's kind of fun to do the impossible ~WD~ From now on, I'll connect the dots my own way ~BW~ If I shall be like him, who shall be like me? ~LR~ Had I not created my whole world, I would certainly have died in other people’s ~AN~

Comment

Motor as generator

Originally posted by vintasalo View Post
      In theory is it possible to create a permanent magnet motor from a drill magnet motor, one might ask?

Electromagnetics occur naturally through certain ferrorite materials like iron.

What if you just replaced the magnets given a charge to spin the drill bit with permanent ones, haha... Honestly has anyone tried this? k.I.s.s method maybe?
      Hi Vintasalo any motor can be used as a generator in wind or from another motor. Just put a diode to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadesz View Post
        Replacing the wire with a permanent magnet will not work because you now have no changing magnetic field to drive the shaft.
        There are plenty of permanent magnet motors. Google for
        "outrunner" or search ebay. They are not OU.

Comment

Working...
        X