Earths Magnetosphere Flipping Away From Sun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Earths Magnetosphere Flipping Away From Sun

I really don't want to be sounding alarms. lol!

I need to laugh a bit myself. Since March 13th, our planet has been doing, not a physical pole shift (different thing all together), but a magnetosphere reversal. Not just one reversal, but several, if not a multitude, of flips, to face away from our central star, the Sun. Not really the best behavior during a time of solar maximum M and X (as high as X9 from region 1429 only a week or so ago) flares that we have been seeing lately.

I really don't want to be "That guy". But in trying to come up with a hypothesis for how or why our magnetosphere would do such a thing. The only real explanation for it is another influencing body of greater attraction. I shudder to mention..."Planet X", "Niberu" Simply uttering their names is cause for a lashing these days. :P

Here are a couple links to videos to start looking at it.
    Breaking - Magnetopause Reversal - YouTube (drkstrong is one of the most level headed astrophysicists out there. I look to him for a realistic and sceptical perspective)

Magnetopause Reversal Update. - YouTube

There are alot of sources for this data. Don't know that there is much disagreement about what we are actually seeing, along the lines of inaccurate data?

I would love some better input and shared discussion on this.

If you would like to have a look at the SWMF magnetospause position go to http://iswa.gsfc.nasa.gov:8080/IswaSystemWebApp/ , select the "Magnetosphere" tab at top and arror over to the right to "magnetopause position" button. There you can set the time to watch the data, however data for the period of reversal on the 13th seems to be inaccessible at the moment?

What can we think about this?
    EnergeticTube.com - Where technology goes Live!
    ETaffairs.com - Your Portal Here on Earth

Thank you thedude

so to summarize our situation on Spaceship Earth a bit:

1- Earth will cross the galactic equator in 2012.
    2- we are witnessing a rare alignement of Planets
    3- the Existence of a Planet Approaching ours
    4- Solar Flares
    5- Gravity wave ( see dr Laviolette ) coming our way
    6- Magnetosphere flipping
    7-- Upper Thermosphere Collapsing

this is one heck of a ride

Last edited by MonsieurM; 03-20-2012, 01:47 AM.
    Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

Originally posted by MonsieurM View Post
      Thank you thedude

so to summarize our situation on Spaceship Earth a bit:

1- Earth will cross the galactic equator in 2012.
      2- we are witnessing a rare alignement of Planets
      3- the Existence of a Planet Approaching ours
      4- Solar Flares
      5- Gravity wave ( see dr Laviolette ) coming our way
      6- Magnetosphere flipping
      7-- Upper Thermosphere Collapsing

this is one heck of a ride
      Yes i've studied Paul Laviolette's "superwave" data. It fairly well corroborated. Ice core samples are hard to despute. There seems to be some interest in the Sun's heliosphere at Nasa as of late as well. I'm with you MonsieurM, these are indeed exciting times to be alive.

I know that we are in for some change, to what degree? That is the question.

Another great page for info > ARTIS @ SolarIMG

Thanks.
      Last edited by thedude; 03-20-2012, 01:56 AM.

Comment

It was noticed how he kept saying in the vid about the sudden shift and, here we saw an instantaneous 'flip' or two.
        But the dates and times are all over the place above the imagery, instead of being linearly progressive.

To quote one person from the comments:
        @MelissaSpirit You caught the time shift at both flips, but missed the date reversal on the first one.
        The first flip (~3:19 video time) went from 3/14/2012 12:45 to 3/13/2012 14:12 .. why the date reversal in the data?
        The second flip (~3:27 video time) went from 3/13/2012 16:04 to 3/13/2012 20:41 occured on the same day but some time between 16:04 & 20:41 (4 hrs 37 min) .. ?!?
        MelioraCogito
        It would seem, and I hope not, that the guy took several random sequences, edited them such that the images were turned upside down and then reassembled them as though they were one continuous stream of recorded images.
        The two satellites would continue to go around the Earth, but the magnetosphere would appear to have instantly flipped over.

Comment

Originally posted by Slider2732 View Post
          It was noticed how he kept saying in the vid about the sudden shift and, here we saw an instantaneous 'flip' or two.
          But the dates and times are all over the place above the imagery, instead of being linearly progressive.

It would seem, and I hope not, that the guy took several random sequences, edited them such that the images were turned upside down and then reassembled them as though they were one continuous stream of recorded images.
          The two satellites would continue to go around the Earth, but the magnetosphere would appear to have instantly flipped over.
          Yes, i have to admitt. the data does seem sketchy at the moment. What i do have a problem with is that NASA removes it all together. I wish it could be left up for better analysis in these situations. Simply pulling it draws more speculation in a solar climate such as that which we are seeing.

Once again. I'm trying to not draw conclusions to quickly here. I'm glad to have rebuttal on the matter that serves to balance the scales somewhat.

Comment

Originally posted by Slider2732 View Post

Here is a video with a bit better and slower frame rate representation of the period of time during the reversal. As well as some other good information to consider.

NASA Hiding Data of Magnetosphere Reversal - YouTube

Thanks

Comment

Working...
            X