radiant energy aerial circuit ASAP!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• radiant energy aerial circuit ASAP!!!

I neede to build a curciut for my aerial devise asap. I need easy to read explinations and need easy parts like ones from radio shack. please let me know i want to get this done today. I got a 12 foot aluminium pole as the earth gound and 30 ft of antenas and can get a plate if needed. I need help with the ciruitry (capasitors and diodes) and they have to be something I can get from radio shack. PLEASE HELP!!

Originally posted by bpl2097 View Post
    I neede to build a curciut for my aerial devise asap. I need easy to read explinations and need easy parts like ones from radio shack. please let me know i want to get this done today. I got a 12 foot aluminium pole as the earth gound and 30 ft of antenas and can get a plate if needed. I need help with the ciruitry (capasitors and diodes) and they have to be something I can get from radio shack. PLEASE HELP!!
    Hi and welcome
    Tesla gave us a very simple radiant energy collector although it is of low amperage and voltage. I would recommend viewing his patent.
    Simply an insulated metal plate raised above the ground. The plate is connected to a metal plate with a capacitor in between.
    I would also recommend a diode between the plate and the capacitor.
    I do have to ask one question.... why do you need this so urgently?
    Bizzy
    Smile it doesn't hurt!

Jesus said,"...all things are possible through God." Mk10:27

Comment

because I need to prove i am not crazy

Comment

Sorry but I cant read anything I am very beginner so I need help translating them

Comment

how iconic

I want free energy, and I want it now!

If that isn't iconic, I don't know what is LOL. Nice.
          ----------------------------------------------------
          Alberta is under attack... http://rethinkalberta.com/

Has anyone seen my Bedini Ceiling Fan that pushes the warm air down, and charges batteries as an added bonus? Me neither. 'Bout time I made one!!!!! :P

Comment

LOL no i just have made a mess around this place ( I mean A really bad mess) and I have nothing to show for it. I just want to show something for this mess

Comment

thanks for help. So far I am replicating the Diagram found on YOUTUBE video How to build Tesla's Radiant Energy Receiver @ 2:00....
              I have a telescopic aluminium pool pole for my ground( buried 1 foot deep horizontally in the sun(dont know if the matters))

For my circuit I have assorted diodes in the way the video diagram has them and a 1kv ceramic disc capasitor going across as in the diagram...

For the antena I have another aluminium pole. I have 2 other antenas and could possible go get a aluminium plate if hopes it would help.

Any help would be thanked

Comment

Here is one what is called free electricity from thin air on youtube.
                But dont expect its really free, because most say, it catches something from the Senders around at the Enviroment.
                Video Proof of Concept - YouTube
                Free Electricity...from Thin Air
                http://www.angelfire.com/ak5/energy21/revised.gif
                The Antenna in this Patent is may about 5 cm long.

And as Bizzy mentioned above, Tesla has a Patent, where he placed a bigger Aluminium Plate in some Height, like 30 Feets with a Capacitor between, and this gives a Potential different, where you at last can show 'something'.
                I dont know the exactly drawing now, but that is, what i can remember about.
                Else, you could build a Bedini charger too, or something like the Imhotep Fan, and charge normal Batteries with it. I guess, you can make someone happy with this too, even it does not work to have unlimited free Energy that Way.
                Theorizer are like High Voltage. A lot hot Air with no Power behind but they are the dead of applied Work and Ideas.

Comment

Hey guys I actually got something with this jerry rigged system that only took 30 minuets... I am alright and they dont think I am crazy. I want to measure properly what im getting how can i do that. in what mode I have a electric meter thing with the meters and display for amps dc volt ac volt the horse shoe thing etc.
                  I am getting like 400 in 2000Vac... What does that seem to be low medium extremely low doesnt mean anything?
                  Last edited by bpl2097; 03-14-2012, 08:56 PM.

Comment

Oh boy my friend, you have some reading to do! The meter will read volts or amps, not both at same time I assume (unless you have a special wattmeter) You can measure power through a load (resistor) by taking the voltage across the device, multiplied by the amperage through it, IF it is being fed with dc. Since your device is fed with RF you will have a hell of a time getting an accurate measurement. (this is way overly simplified explanation I would suggest finding some electrical 101 books)

Comment

well its definently p[icking up someething cause when I discontect it picks up nothing but when i connect the wires it jumps up again

Comment

I am just a little suprised

Comment

actually very suprised

Comment

so I want to get a spark something to make sure im not crazy can I add more capasitors or what should I do. your talking to a totall NEWB

Comment

The best thing you can do is become obsessed with this. lol. Read up on things that first catch your eye. If you do not understand a term or concept, investigate it. This will take you on a webbed path of tangents that will lead to discovery.

Comment

Working...
                              X