An Interesting Observation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An Interesting Observation

Today I've become intensely aware that EVERY issue I am "working through" (ie the modules I've chosen) have all been set in early childhood. Which means, my whole life my "default" is almost rigid from those early years! For instance, I know I'm doing well. My life up until I discovered the law of attraction etc was a constant daily struggle. Seriously. Now I do get the good stuff, but this is what confused me for a while. When I help others, they do even better than me. In other words, I can help others sky rocket - not so easy for myself. (I am not complaining btw ) But today I was chatting with a bunch of girls I admire, who have the things on my wish list. As we chatted the subject of childhood arose, and these friends as children had the things they have now. They have merely continued an old habit so to speak. I then realised that my very different childhood, is exactly how I'm living now! Little has changed, I too am merely continuing with an old habit I've looked at my modules, and they're mostly reflections of this. So does this mean that paths is working on fixing these things from childhood? And if so, is this why it's such a struggle sometimes to really master the modules? It's almost as if the "childhood" setting is set in stone! Which I know it is not. I know these things can, and people do, change them. But this is what I'm thinking about today. For instance I know a multi-millionaire who had a tragic childhood, he tells me that even though he's 80years old, he still feels like that poor deprived child (although he does awknowledge his wealth) The people I've been chatting to lately, who seem to "have it all" I realise are not doing anything special at all. They're just working from an instinctive energetic pattern with little or no knowledge of it. Obviously I was aware of this to a degree, but it has come as a huge suprise that ALL of the things I've done to overcome and improve my "childhood setting" has not really worked. I'm still the same as that kid!! And I've done a LOT of things. I wonder what people's thoughts are on this please? I'm wondering if there could be a Great Childhood Module? The last two years I went back and rewrote my past. I literally wrote me a new story and feel a lot better. Recently when I had a fabulous reading done (thank you Moria!) I heard much of my problems stem from my childhood. (an abandoned issue) It probably sounds silly to ask for a Great Childhood Module lol..but, what I'm seeing with a lot of people now is that no matter what they are trying when I ask them about their childhoods, their adult hood is a continuation.

Is there any module that could sort this out please? I feel as though tackling the adult is like tackling the "outer shell" and that the childhood is where it's at today.

Any thoughts? I'm just musing really!! It has come as a suprise to realise this is still ongoing.

Musing Back

Hi S.J.,
    I truly understand what you are saying about childhood and how we relive patterns. I also know that PATHS is a wonderful tool to rewrite the tapes - but often we set up resistance or sabbatoge what is happening. So much is coming into our subconscious it takes some time to digest and get some of the 'reality' of it to show up in our material, physcial world.
    Some of the poetry I have been writing lately focusses a lot on 'coming' as a child and spending time with your inner child - nurturing and love her as you would any wonderful little being. Think of the baby you gave Reiki too and how precious he is. You also are that precious. Others can tell you that but until you tell yourself and believe it is true - we continue to struggle.
    Ho'Oponopono sure comes into play here as well. So I say to you my dear sweet child,
    I LOVE YOU, I'M SORRY, PLEASE FORGIVE ME, THANK YOU.

I wrote this poem the other day - Maybe it is for YOU

Conversations with My Inner Child

Hello there, my little sweetheart
    Do you know “I Love You”?
    You, my dear one have been ever so patient
    While I went about my life
    Doing instead of Being
    You so wisely and quietly waited
    For us to be together.

Then at last I noticed you
    I heard your ever so quiet voice
    Will you come out and play with me?
    Do you have time today?
    Can we go skipping down the lane?
    Can we share some time?
    For us to be together?

So sweet a smile, eyes so vibrant and free
    How could anyone resist you
    ‘”I’m sorry” my dear
    “lease forgive me,” I said
    Take my hand and we will run
    And play and sing and have some fun
    For us to be together.

Have I told you that I love you
    I’m so grateful that you’re here
    “Thank You” for reminding me
    What’s really real my dear.
    I promise to remember to set time aside each day
    For what really matters most
    For us to be together.

Love, Light, Gratitude & Joy,
    Maggie
    Love, Light, Gratitude & Joy
    CeCee

My Mystic PATHS Website
    Word Whisperer
    My Squidoo Lens - ThetaHealing, Reiki,

Comment

Thank You

Comment

Thanks for bringing this up!

Hi!

MoxieMags, I Just wanted to tell you that for some reason your poem really resonated with me, and it was much my surprise as I was just casually reading the forum here and yet it actually brought tears to my eyes! Obviously there's something there I need to explore that I wasn't even aware of! Thank you for sharing it!

Thanks to you, SJ, as well for bringing this up. I agree with you wholeheartedly and don't think a "childhood" module is anything silly! It makes perfect sense to me! Kind of a way to address the issues in a compassionate, gentle way that would express our love and ask forgiveness, perhaps paving the way to release of some of these old patterns...?

Anyway, just wanted to say thanks to you both!

Have a wonderful day!
        Kim

Comment

Maggie that poem was truly beautiful...thanks for sharing it.

SJ...I can relate. I find somuch of the struggles from my childhood are still tripping me up and I think a module relating to that might be of real assistance. I've also thought that a module that promotes feeling safe would be invaluable...
          I wonder if someparts of the deserving module would be helpful for childhood issues of abandonment and/safety? Also musing here...

Lots of love,
          Allen
          With love and gratitude,

Allen
          www.paths-now.com
          www.youtube.com/gabrielmireles

Comment

I think the Childhood Module is a great idea! Have you submitted it to the thread about which Modules you would lke to see next? I know that our friends at PATHS check it quite regularly. Here is a link to the thread.

The universe is full of magical things, patiently waiting for our wits to sharpen.
            -Eden Phillpotts

www.pathsforpeace.com

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...faces?siteId=3

Comment

Thank you, I will do that

Comment

Working...
              X