PDA

View Full Version : Crystal Water Battery

Aaron
02-05-2012, 07:31 PM
Here is the Crystal Water Battery kit from John Bedini:

Crystal Water Battery (http://www.teslachargers.com/crystalwaterbattery.html)

This is the full kit with DVD's included.

This is also the LOWEST PRICE AVAILABLE - as an introductory special!

Tesla Chargers, the distributor for these crystal water battery kits, is ranked #1 in customer service.

Aaron
02-08-2012, 03:07 AM
Assemble and JUST ADD WATER!

The Crystal Water Battery Kit page has been completely updated.

Crystal Water Battery (http://www.teslachargers.com/crystalwaterbattery.html)

Complete with pricing and availability for US, Canadian and all other International Shipping.

Savvypro
02-20-2012, 02:29 PM
Post above mine is by a link spammer...
Nevermind, it's been removed...

Dingus
04-02-2012, 05:32 AM
The "lowest price available" is still comically high.

Aaron
04-19-2012, 03:52 AM
Dingus,

If you etch a bunch of circuit boards, pay someone to solder the circuits together, cut and fabricate the cases, pay someone to format and edit the instruction book and buy the shipping boxes to send them in. This includes buying the right kind of magnesium bars, cutting them to size, ordering the copper bowls, someone's time to process the order and take it to the post office and ship it off.

If you make one of these one at a time for yourself from scratch buying each item in quantities of ONE, you will find you will pay a lot more than what these are available for by the time you're done in both labor and parts - a lot more.

There is a lot more that goes into this kind of product than most people would think. I've seen what goes into setting all of this up to make them available so I don't see anything comical about these prices.

It isn't just a learning tool, it is actually a practical functional light that will last for many years. It would still be fine after sitting on an emergency shelf for many years - just add water and it springs back to life. The value of that alone in an emergency situation is worth its weight in gold and could save someone's life.

Besides, John gave all the details on how you can do this on your own if you want to do that - but anyone that doesn't want to spend the time to do it can just buy one.

Aaron
04-19-2012, 03:54 AM
The Crystal Water Battery is now called the Crystal Light Kit (http://www.teslachargers.com/crystallightkit.html).

Allwest
04-23-2012, 02:05 AM
Dingus,

If you etch a bunch of circuit boards, pay someone to solder the circuits together, cut and fabricate the cases, pay someone to format and edit the instruction book and buy the shipping boxes to send them in. This includes buying the right kind of magnesium bars, cutting them to size, ordering the copper bowls, someone's time to process the order and take it to the post office and ship it off.

If you make one of these one at a time for yourself from scrath buying each item in quantities of ONE, you will find you will pay a lot more than what these are available for by the time you're done in both labor and parts - a lot more.

There is a lot more that goes into this kind of product than most people would think. I've seen what goes into setting all of this up to make them available so I don't see anything comical about these prices.

It isn't just a learning tool, it is actually a practical functional light that will last for many years. It would still be fine after sitting on an emergency shelf for many years - just add water and it springs back to life. The value of that alone in an emergency situation is worth its weight in gold and could save someone's life.

Besides, John gave all the details on how you can do this on your own if you want so anyone that doesn't want to spend the time to do it can just buy one.

Aaron,
I totally agree with you

jaggedE
05-16-2012, 08:12 AM
Besides, John gave all the details on how you can do this on your own if you want to do that - but anyone that doesn't want to spend the time to do it can just buy one.

cant seem to find where john gave these details, can someone post the link?
obviously its quite expensive and multiplied by 50 in my currency, yet im sure it will be even more expensive if i make it myself but id like to understand the theory behind it to see what its all about so some details would be nice.

Gestalt
05-16-2012, 09:52 AM
Dingus,

If you make one of these one at a time for yourself from scratch buying each item in quantities of ONE, you will find you will pay a lot more than what these are available for by the time you're done in both labor and parts - a lot more.

I think people are just used to seeing china-built-Walmart prices for most things.....especially electronics. If you got that thing made in china and mass produced using economies of scale, plus had the market for it, I'm sure the price would be 80%+ cheaper. The true cost of paying someone cents on the hr versus in USA everyone wants $20 an hour, makes quite a difference.

Aaron
05-16-2012, 04:58 PM
cant seem to find where john gave these details, can someone post the link?
obviously its quite expensive and multiplied by 50 in my currency, yet im sure it will be even more expensive if i make it myself but id like to understand the theory behind it to see what its all about so some details would be nice.

You can find all details in the Bedini Earth Light thread.

There are also a lot of videos showing exactly how to do it. I even posted one.

Michael Kishline
07-30-2012, 08:46 AM
For those who didn't make it this year here are some videos I took at the 2012 Energy Conference, about 100 videos altogether under Playlist Titled "Radiant Energy by Nikola Tesla and John Bedini", but these two pertain to just the Crystal Batteries, John B. and Chuck Hupp built two huge Crystal Cells, check it out.

Marcus Reid Cell/John B Giant Crystal Batt (1 of 2) - YouTube (http://youtu.be/szSiKNE5QbE)

Marcus Reid Cell/John B Giant Crystal Batt (2 of 2) - YouTube (http://youtu.be/SKDxO0-y6dI)

Have Fun:thumbsup:

Mike