No announcement yet.

Tourmaline -- Pyroelectric batteries??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tourmaline -- Pyroelectric batteries??

I would like to start a thread about tourmaline as a pyroelectric battery.

I would like to begin by drawing some attention to some files I've found on the internet -- I would like to review some of these files, to see what it might bring as far as "construction plans" for a mineral battery.

Here are the files:

Background of industrial use of tourmaline:
    Backgrounds for the Industrial Use of Black Tourmaline Based on Its Crystal Structure Characteristics - Ferroelectrics - Volume 377, Issue 1.pdf

Research encouragement:
    Research encouragement - Alternative Energy Research.pdf

Physical properties of tourmaline
    Tourmaline Bibliography - Physical properties of tourmaline.pdf

Permernant Electrode
    US5601909 - tourmaline permernant electrode carrier.pdf

Mineral battery:
    Tourmaline and water.pdf

Tourmaline and water:
    Tourmaline and water.pdf

Anticancer water:
    US20100233071 - anticancer water.pdf

Some of these files were a little hard to find -- some were through a google search for "industrial uses of tourmaline" or typing in "tourmaline" into google patents....

Hope we all can learn something here

==Romo

Part of what got me interested, was MonsieurM's crystal battery recipe...

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tml#post165501

Originally posted by MonsieurM View Post
    a Repost, on how to grow quartz.....the following is for a crystal battery

In light of what i just posted the following should be.... this recipe is based on The Golden Tractate of Hermes Trismegistus ...

The Mix should be grown in a iron tube with a pulsating caduceus coiled around the iron tube (copper ying, iron yang )

Applicable to any Crystal Battery mix

Originally Posted by MonsieurM

The Recipe:
    For those interested in reproducing the experiment:

you'd need:

silicon dioxide

--------

Black Tourmaline Powder: US $20.00
    1 Pound Black Tourmaline Powder 40 - 50 micron Schorl on eBay!

--------
    Raw Moonstone

-----------
    Orpiment

Mstate water: Water Vortex Magnetizer $36

the caduceus gives you the spiraling emf

So, Let's compare the papers and patents, and see if MonsieurM's suggestions weren't similar....

==Romo

Comment

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tml#post168754

I see the moonstone diffracts into blue light. Blue, is associated with "violet", and hence, one step further says ultra violet might also behave the same way, but out of our visible spectrum.

I see that the orpiment transmits infared.
      Orpiment - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I see that the tourmaline is pyro-electric. It converts Heat (infa-red) into an electric charge.

I see Silicone dioxide is a pizeo electric. It flexes mechanically with the strain of an electric charge.

My idea here, is that Depending on what ratio's of each powder I could mix together, it could make the crystal structure step-down the frequency of ultraviolet, into an electric charge.

I'm not sure if the silicone dioxide is an intermediary dielectric, or will flex in response to the step-down of photons and vibrate. If it vibrates, or produces an oscilating electric potential, it might be useful suspended in a dielectric, like ice. In that case, grounding out the ice at two different points

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tml#post168756

As Usual,right on the target about the function of the crystal battery

Quote:
      Anyways -- I think the crystal we're trying to grow is a coaxial waveguide to translate ultraviolet photons into electric charge. Looks kinda like either our DNA, or a Quartz crystal...

Comment

Black tourmaline is Schorl...
        Tourmaline - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Tourmaline, responds to infared...

Granite....?

==Romo

Comment

This is all from the

"Tourmaline and water" pdf linked above...

Also in that PDF, they say using a classwash ball with tourmaline inside it can work as a non-chemical laundry detergent...

What a "classwash ball" is.... I didn't know
          Classwash - Balls to wash without detergents in the washing machine

The key things I notice, is the water breaks up into smaller "clusters" -- some of those clusters are hydroxyl ions...
          (if it were a fractal antenna, smaller clusters would be a "higher frequency", right?)

As I compare these characteristics of slightly ionized water from tourmaline -- I think back to my wine-bottle spinner... The water had less surface tension, and for some reason after drinking it, I felt "more hydrated"...

What would the "North stress point" have to do with surface tension of water? (I think that is a hydroxyl ion...)

I'd imagine that larger tourmaline peices would be required -- but if you are washing water against those "classwash balls", there is a lot of surface area sweeping past the tourmaline rocks.

If the water was warmer it'd heat up the rocks... Pyro-electric, I'd also imagine that the rocks would have a stronger electric charge....

I also know, instead of aluminum -- collidal silver has antibacterial properties....
          Last edited by petar113507; 01-21-2012, 11:30 PM.

Comment

Allright, so say you have bigger chunks of tourmaline. You have the abillity to have cleaner water, I'd think that's good for the skin... HHO gas has medical properties, that also function similarly....
            the gas can permeate the skin, and has some good effects on the immune system. Hydroxyl ions might also work if they are small enough.

What else can you do with some tourmaline rocks?

Say Whaat? You can crush them up and they get smaller, but retain their pyroelectric properties, and "permernant electrode"?

So the big crystal has only so much surface area.... Making smaller, nano-sized crystals might be acheiveable with....

It just turns out there is a patent, about the production of the permanent electrode...

Comment

Again, the patent, Permernant electrode is listed above...

"Permernant electrodes" = pyroelectric battery (perhaps room temperature)

The patent goes over making an electret....

Comment

To summarize, the inventor of the "permernant electrode" was sure to state that even though high voltage will polarize the tourmaline, he was not creating an electret. Seems to me like he's just describing orienting the tourmaline, so they all discharge along a similar axis.

A "preferred" matieral was "Rayon" -- a lower resistance value than the tourmaline itself.
                This novel suggestion has applications in the clothing industry -- having tourmaline in the cloth fibers. Perhaps he was just suggesting that fiber sheets which produce hydroxyl ions in water, might not be used as a water purifier of sorts...

If the tourmaline were suspended in something with a lower resistance, the energy would see that as a "ground" out.

Carbon is used in another patent -- carbon nanotubes specifically...
                Perhaps, silicone dioxide...?

Tourmaline and silicone dioxide would allow the energy to be transported along the grain boundaries....
                Perhaps that's another way to look at the "skin effect"...
                Two parts of MM's recipe....

==Romo

Comment

They used thin 10-15 nm films of Titanium dioxide dielectric strength (86–173) so that the energy could flow along those thin boundaries. They "degraded" the methyl of an orange....

If you could slightly "degrade" fuel, could that also be called "Activating" the fuel...?

Check this....
                  Methane fuel activation:
                  US7721719 - fuel activation of methane gas using tourmaline.pdf

Air purification:
                  US20100186593 - air purification.pdf

Water electrolysis:
                  US20020027070 - water electrolosys.pdf

Comment

I am suggesting, with that last post -- that "degrading", or dis-assembling can be due to a change in electric potential. Think about it like changing a "pressure" in half the baloon -- sometimes the altered surface tension induces an expanse in volume.

"Purification" or "Ozonation" is an extreme degree of the application of dis-assembling bonds with electric pressure.

I also see a co-relation between a "vortexing" of water through a North Magnetic Stress point and the surface tension of water -- an assumed increase in the hydroxyl ions in the water -- and the electric condition present on the surface of the tourmaline crystal.

It is interesting, because this electric condition, while it could be used to degrade, might also be produced by the cancellation of magnetic vectors. Does this tickle anyone about putting magnets on fuel lines, to reduce surface tension?

I am supposing If you are creating some hydroxyl ions where magnetic vectors cancel, while ice freezes -- you might be able to create hydroxyl ions alongside the tourmaline and silicone dioxide if you rotate the fluid, or rotate the magnetic field....

Above was stated, that pyroelectricity is not due to thermal energy directly, but instead by distortion of the thermal expansion of the crystal. I see, The thermal expansion makes a bigger "asymmetry" in the crystal lattice -- Which means, that at room temperature, there should still be residual distortion.

If you shorten the size of the crystals to be "resonant" at a frequency which is bombarding it -- you make its natural inhalation and exhalation rate fall in-phase with the thermal vibration which is supplying its energy.

Another way to describe coherence in energy transfer.

If anyone is "out there" with me, you can change your breathing to be a harmonic of the Schumann resonance....

Last edited by petar113507; 01-22-2012, 12:28 AM.

Comment

I'm out there with you Romo...If I find more info I will gladly contribute

also Don't forget that Tourmaline has Boron in it too...and Tourmaline comes Naturally formed alongside Magnetite

Thank you again for this follow up on the Crystal Battery
                      Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

I'm out there with you Romo...If I find more info I will gladly contribute

also Don't forget that Tourmaline has Boron in it too...and Tourmaline comes Naturally formed alongside Magnetite

Thank you again for this follow up on the Crystal Battery

Spot on, as usual, MonsieurM.

It seems that with boron in the tourmaline, it gets very compact. Compacting is a way to make more efficent... I bet if someone could read the spectral emission lines of different through their electric effects (colors) and see it like a jigsaw puzzle they could see how different crystalization phases would lock up...

Odd synchronicity, Isn't Aren't the magnesium silicates being looked at very closely in bedini's crystal battery thread? I remember bedini briefly talking about his "ionic crystal amplifier" in his transmutation dvd... Ever since then, I've thought his crystal battery seemed awfully similar.

I though that the boron position was interesting in the crystal structure.
                        Last edited by petar113507; 01-22-2012, 11:23 PM.

Comment

Tourmaline as dopant in the crystal battery

Originally posted by petar113507 View Post

Spot on, as usual, MonsieurM.

It seems that with boron in the tourmaline, it gets very compact. Compacting is a way to make more efficent... I bet if someone could read the spectral emission lines of different through their electric effects (colors) and see it like a jigsaw puzzle they could see how different crystalization phases would lock up...

Odd synchronicity, Isn't Aren't the magnesium silicates being looked at very closely in bedini's crystal battery thread? I remember bedini briefly talking about his "ionic crystal amplifier" in his transmutation dvd... Ever since then, I've thought his crystal battery seemed awfully similar.

I though that the boron position was interesting in the crystal structure.
                          Hi, Romo,
                          I have added powdered black tourmaline in the dry crystal battery experiment. And it seems does increase the current production of certain mixture. Despite the battery built as such did have a short life, due to excessive drying of the mix after sandwiching the cell. It gave off 500uA instead of 50uA in a dry state. The cell got pulverized several days later, and rendered useless. That was not due to the use of tourmaline as a dopant though! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by aaron5120 View Post
                            Hi, Romo,
                            I have added powdered black tourmaline in the dry crystal battery experiment. And it seems does increase the current production of certain mixture. Despite the battery built as such did have a short life, due to excessive drying of the mix after sandwiching the cell. It gave off 500uA instead of 50uA in a dry state. The cell got pulverized several days later, and rendered useless. That was not due to the use of tourmaline as a dopant though! LOL
                            I'm not very familiar with the dry cell Recipe...but have you tried a few drops of water to revive your battery ...Tourmaline tends to have a positive reaction with water
                            Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

I'm not very familiar with the dry cell Recipe...but have you tried a few drops of water to revive your battery ...Tourmaline tends to have a positive reaction with water
                              It does work, MonsieurM, I just do not want to use water whatsoever because water brings up problems with galvanic corrosion in the surface of the electrodes, and in the end of the days, you have diminished output in the cells due to electrode degradation. Anyways, thanks for the suggestion!

Comment

Working...
                              X