Aaron's coil - call to open peer review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aaron's coil - call to open peer review

Let us first assume that everyone here is a good-hearted, open-minded, well-meaning, unselfish citizen of Earth and ALL of us are scientists with equal footing.

Let us further assume that we are engaged in a scientific pursuit where nothing matters but facts, theories, laws, observations, and truth.

We can also assume that we all seek the same thing, a truth that breaks the known laws of the conventional paradigm. Scientific rigor and carefully thought out methodology will provide the truth or will disclose an unknowable phenomena or a falsehood with like ease.

Because we are the above, there is no need for derision or sharp biting comments of any kind. Questions can be answered in the most concise manner while allowing for accuracy and precision.

Scientist number 1 (S-1) Aaron has made some pretty extraordinary claims, that if proven true, ultimately and forever break one or more of the known Laws of Thermodynamics. His claims are presented in a manner that leaves me (S-2) with many questions.

Quoting S-1:

I can put DC from a battery into an inductive
    resistor and make that inductive resistor drop several degrees C below
    ambient temperature while the battery's voltage and load powering ability
    climbs.

S-2: I want one of those. Is there a thread, a video, a schematic and description of the coil?
    I am assuming of course, without seeing the setup, that this is not thermoelectric cooling so I am at a complete loss to explain it.

S-1: That is OU and your belief in the calorimeter doesn't apply.

S-2: I don't see any reason we can not measure this accurately with calorimetry. Heat or cooling uses the same calculations.

S-2 I don't understand your statement above "while the battery's voltage and load powering ability climbs." Can you explain exactly what you mean and what test you performed to arrive at that conclusion?

S-2 I read your statement as saying, "My closed system running off one battery, is self running and produces excess energy that I can pull from the battery forever". Did I mis-read this? I hope not because now I really want one of these devices. If you can squeeze out just one watt you have won Dr. Jones prize and I hope that this would be a scalable effect as well.

S-1: The measurable amperage from the battery is _negative_ the
    entire time.

S-2: I suppose by way of convention, you are saying the current is flowing the opposite direction as you would expect because the battery is charging? Doesn't really matter since power is absolute and equals I2R, the sign goes away. Which would explain your next statement.

S-1 That is free energy coming right out of "nowhere" to charge the battery while running the switching circuit to the resistor, etc...

S-2: Again I can only read that as saying, "I am breaking the known laws of physics. I have a closed system which is creating an excess of energy so that my system is not only free running but that I also have extra energy (regardless of the meager amount) that can be pulled out of my system (while maintaining the starting voltage level) to do work elsewhere for any length of time, for instance into a carefully chosen resistive load whose dissipated heat can be measured by way of calorimetry."

S-2 So if I measure the cooling energy as an absolute and add that to the energy of heat produced from the load, would that not be a fair measurement of your system's energy production? No tricks or traps with credit given on both sides of the equation...work done is work done.

S-1: The switch remains the same temp while inductive resistor gets cold.
    All measured with very expensive calibrated platinum probes - highly
    accurate but irrelevant to show that the temp absolutely drops. A 5
    degree C drop in the resistor is the lowest it went below ambient.

S-2: A simple non-contact infra red thermometer would be perfectly adequate having determined the coils thermal mass or heat capacity, as would placing the coil into an well insulated air calorimeter. I have only used water but I'm thinking the different dielectric might kill your effect. There is a proper method of using readily available formula for doing this I assure you.

S-1: The battery winds up with more than I started with while the circuit
    connected to the battery was switching the whole time.

S-2: Again, you lead me to the very same conclusion that you are stating energy from nowhere appears in the coil or other parts of your system which will run forever unless the battery fails. This is the answer all of humanity has been looking for Aaron.

I have been looking for years for someone the break the thermodynamic laws. I have followed inventor after inventor. Magnet this after magnet that. So far, because we live on a tough planet, Every single one of them that made claims like you have ALL turned out to be liars, frauds, and greedy purveyors of snake oil. I thought years ago, watching a video of you, before giving you money for the "key" book, that if anyone could do it...Aaron can. Congratulations!

S-1: That is OU and your belief in the calorimeter doesn't apply.

S-2: Sounds perfectly like OU to me and my belief in calorimetry applies perfectly.

S-2: I want one. How do I replicate your work?

S-1: I'm not the only one that has done this.

S-2: Then it is not a secret, is reproducible with repeatable results, and I hope that you should have no problem submitting your device for testing and peer review by my methods of measurement which will be designed to favor your system, not the incompetent, dishonest, methods you have mentioned elsewhere. Now you can have the truth and it shall set you free and hopefully, along with the rest of humanity. I can't wait! Make it so!

Sorry, in all the excitement I'm having over this new information, I forgot to add that all the heat produced in the battery and switching circuit will also be added to the total energy production. That and Merry Christmas

S-2

___
    Last edited by OrionLightShip; 12-23-2011, 10:51 PM. Reason: x-mas and extra heat

I can't hear you so well with your Tongue in your Cheek?

S-3,
    Spit it out Bro??

Oh, And Merry Christmas and Happy new year!!

Chet

HHMMMM
    I guess it was a private party??
    Last edited by RAMSET; 12-24-2011, 12:18 AM.
    If you want to Change the world
    BE that change !!

Comment

I have tried to show by logic and reason that anything you can show me can be reduced to heat and measured.

Not having it?

Carry on.

You can have your house back. I want nothing more to do with your kind circular thinking. I owned my stuff. Time for you to look into the mirror.

Thanks for at least giving me the time to try.

Adios

Comment

inductive resistor circuits

The first basics of demonstrating that were all open sourced in the Ainslie
        threads are all public including full schematics. You'll have to do your own
        research in those threads and I have no time for it.

That circuit doesn't even meet your criteria.

I showed a 2 degree Celsius drop below ambient using highly accurate
        platinum probes using an identical control resistor not hooked to any circuit
        as the baseline. It was 100% repeatable (for me). After I stopped posting about it
        in the threads, I went on to enhance it and got up to 5C drop below
        ambient while the input battery climbed. People can do their own experiments.

Glen may have replicated the drop in temp but I don't recall. That was
        several years back.

Some said it was "RF cooling" with the frequencies I was using - I don't
        know about that. I have my own model that explains it but it doesn't
        matter who has the right explanation for why it dropped temp - it is
        simply a fact that it did.

It was Glen L. who took it in the direction of making heat, which was the
        original purpose, more than I did.

Nichrome wire and German Silver have very interesting properties.

You can skim through the posts yourself, they're all there. All the
        research and experiments I did afterward I never released and probably
        never will. As I said, a heat pump water heater off the shelf is already
        about 2.5 cop and that beats the heat I made so I would rather just
        pay money for it instead of developing something from scratch that is
        supposed to do the same.

By the way, it doesn't break the laws of thermodynamics. The laws of
        thermodynamics are wrong, period. We can agree to disagree on that.

How can you not know what voltage climbing and load powering capability
        means? It means the battery is getting "charged". Just because voltage
        goes up doesn't mean it is increasing its ability to power a load - it could
        be a "static" charge that goes flat when you apply a load.

It isn't a closed loop as you read into my writing.

That's right, the battery had more. But for this circuit that is a novelty
        that I have no use for because being charged in this method won't allow
        the battery to be properly charged with a regular charger anymore.
        Charging with radiant energy changes the battery - you need to research
        this on your own.

It isn't the answer to what humanity needs. The answer to what humanity
        needs is to shut down the central banking system and almost everything
        else will fall into place. Getting rid of the federal reserve and other
        slave master banking systems are way more important than free energy.
        Free energy is not possible with the current monetary system in control.
        I think that is just the practical reality of it.

After giving one single charge to the capacitor from a power supply,
        it will run perpetually powering the coil and keeping its own power supply
        charged. You can see the front side cap go down and then it goes back
        up by itself. It will go in a rhythm perpetually on this sea saw balancing
        act where it never comes into perfect balance. On the recovery capacitor
        on the back, you can put jewel thief type circuits to light LED's and the
        caps keep filling up. This is not related to the resistor circuits but is
        just a little demo that is just a proof of concept.
        Self Running Bedini Oscillator - YouTube
        That is from 3 years ago or so.

Free energy out of "nowhere" - i put it in quote. It comes from polarized
        aether or aether that has its symmetry broken by a dipole - not magic.

You say this: "I have been looking for years for someone the break the thermodynamic laws."

But it has been done by many people for many years.

Your thermodynamic laws only apply to closed loops equilibrium systems.

Heat pumps are open non-equilibrium systems. There is an
        entire branch of thermodynamics called non-equilibrium thermodynamics
        or NET. Go look in my 1 joule of energy thread in this forum and I put
        countless references to it from even mainstream academia - some of the
        most recognized names in science and from many prestigious universities.
        It is completely acknowledged. However, it seems taboo to discuss this
        in relation to energy producing systems for the sake of making power -
        go figure.

It is an accepted fact that NET systems can output more than you put
        into them and 100% of every one of these systems violate closed loop
        thermodynamics that you have been waiting for someone to violate.

The thermodynamics you mention don't even apply to your refrigerator
        or any other heat pump system, they don't apply to natural systems
        such as a tree in your yard and they don't apply to people or even to
        the self organizing structure of a society. The thermodynamics you quote
        don't even apply to any natural system as natural systems are open and
        not closed. Physics is supposed to be the science of the physical world
        but those thermodynamics that you state you have been waiting for
        someone to violate don't really apply to anything - as even an apparently
        closed loop system is still open to the environment.

Anyway, I demonstrated the cooling and heating to multiple members
        of this forum in person at my house and some drove hundreds of miles.
        I'm not doing any more demos. It
        still remains a novelty with no practical use but it does prove that
        multiple "laws" are violated.

Look at Velijko's mechanical oscillator. Probably the easiest overunity
        machine to build producing more mechanical work than you have to put
        into it. It also violates the third law of motion, apparently as the reaction
        propels it to doing work in the forward direction instead of opposing work
        done!

For a large scale free energy motor, I would vote to make it worth
        Eric Dollard's time to build one that runs on reactive power, if that is
        even the proper terminology. That is way more significant than these
        resistor demos.

If you change your perspective from seeing that the thermodynamics you
        have been taught do not apply and that open systems thermodynamics
        will easily describe what is in front of you, you will see that virtually
        everything in nature violates the laws of physics that you have been led
        to believe are laws.

Even the plasma ignition violates various electrical laws since the capacitor
        can be forced to discharge in a way where all resistance is negated,
        flushing ohms law down the drain.
        Sincerely,
        Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
        Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
        RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

@Orion

Originally posted by OrionLightShip View Post
          I have tried to show by logic and reason that anything you can show me can be reduced to heat and measured.

Not having it?

Carry on.

You can have your house back. I want nothing more to do with your kind circular thinking. I owned my stuff. Time for you to look into the mirror.

Thanks for at least giving me the time to try.

Adios
          Unbelievable, someone doesn't just jump right to answering you when
          you want to be answered and now the sky has fallen.
          Sincerely,
          Aaron Murakami

Comment

Aaron

I have never seen someone as argumentative as you are. You know exactly what OrionLightShip is trying to say. Instead of taking it for what he intends you twist it in a way so you can attack him. Why do you do this? Why does it offend you for someone to offer a prize for a "Free Energy Device" or whatever you consider to be the proper phrasing. And you know exactly what I mean. My opinion is, that if anyone was offensive here it was you.

OrionLightShip I know what you'd like to see, its what everyone would like to see, but it will never happen. Prizes have been offered for years and have never been given out. Someone who actually had a device like the one you want to see wouldn't even waste their time to collect the $1,000.

Mark

Comment

Well that is disappointing that your system is not self-running. I appreciate the fact that you admit that. I appreciate that you have not banned me. I know I am not easy to get along with.

I understand that sometimes we say things in a way that comes out differently than what is in our head or heart or what we meant to say. That is unfortunate as I was sincere in my hope that you really had the something that your direct words said.

I did not bait you.... I simply re-read what you wrote and there was nothing else I could read into it but what you directly said. Free energy from nowhere...OU....more in the battery while running...etc.

I also was not calling you a liar, fraud, or snake oil saleman as the previous poster alluded, that title belongs to those that have come and gone through PESWIKI after being exposed fully.

I made this post in a sincere effort to draw people into an understanding of how scientific measurements can be made, but it is clear that people are content to use your definition of OU and say that they have free energy. While it may be possible that the ainslee circuits may be OU or may be free energy from nowhere like you said; you will never know if it comes from the aether or simply like a heat pump from the surroundings because of the unwillingness to look at things from a new perspective.

One thing is certain, the ainslee claim of COP 17 was not true was it. If it were, I would award her the money and heat my house with her system.

I sincerely hope that everyone here will realize that that any energy placed into a capacitor, battery, etc IS reducible to heat and therefore power output measureable.I don't care where the energy comes from. If you put it into a physical object on this planet, it is measureable by heat. I am sorry that you of all people still do not get that.

I am also sorry that you continue to insist that I have insulted your friend. I would never intentionally do that and I have apologized. I do not know what else I can do but leave. I am tired of the insults I get here and I really just don't want to be here anymore so I am leaving.

I have made email contacts with like-minded people and will drop by and check an occasional thread, but I am really sensitive to negative energy coming my way and I don't know how speak without drawing that to me so I am out of here.

Just wanted to clear those issues up so I can leave without hard feelings. You and I differ in our beliefs and methods. That is allowed.

Good luck to you all

Orion

Comment

@Mark

Originally posted by Mark View Post
                Why does it offend you for someone to offer a prize for a "Free Energy Device" or whatever you consider to be the proper phrasing.
                I spelled it out - my main issue is with him insulting people. You can turn
                it into something else if you like.
                Sincerely,
                Aaron Murakami

Comment

@Orion

Well that is disappointing that your system is not self-running. I appreciate the fact that you admit that. I appreciate that you have not banned me. I know I am not easy to get along with.

I understand that sometimes we say things in a way that comes out differently than what is in our head or heart or what we meant to say. That is unfortunate as I was sincere in my hope that you really had the something that your direct words said.

I did not bait you.... I simply re-read what you wrote and there was nothing else I could read into it but what you directly said. Free energy from nowhere...OU....more in the battery while running...etc.

I also was not calling you a liar, fraud, or snake oil saleman as the previous poster alluded, that title belongs to those that have come and gone through PESWIKI after being exposed fully.

I made this post in a sincere effort to draw people into an understanding of how scientific measurements can be made, but it is clear that people are content to use your definition of OU and say that they have free energy. While it may be possible that the ainslee circuits may be OU or may be free energy from nowhere like you said; you will never know if it comes from the aether or simply like a heat pump from the surroundings because of the unwillingness to look at things from a new perspective.

One thing is certain, the ainslee claim of COP 17 was not true was it. If it were, I would award her the money and heat my house with her system.

I sincerely hope that everyone here will realize that that any energy placed into a capacitor, battery, etc IS reducible to heat and therefore power output measureable.I don't care where the energy comes from. If you put it into a physical object on this planet, it is measureable by heat. I am sorry that you of all people still do not get that.

I am also sorry that you continue to insist that I have insulted your friend. I would never intentionally do that and I have apologized. I do not know what else I can do but leave. I am tired of the insults I get here and I really just don't want to be here anymore so I am leaving.

I have made email contacts with like-minded people and will drop by and check an occasional thread, but I am really sensitive to negative energy coming my way and I don't know how speak without drawing that to me so I am out of here.

Just wanted to clear those issues up so I can leave without hard feelings. You and I differ in our beliefs and methods. That is allowed.

Good luck to you all

Orion
                  It was self running - when I say it isn't closed loop, that means it is an
                  open system. You can't truly close the loop on any system and expect
                  it to be self running. Any closed loops are "pseudo" closed loops, really
                  they're still open.

I'll answer the rest when I get back.
                  Sincerely,
                  Aaron Murakami

Comment

You never stop jumping to conclusions do you. I don't care if anyone responds to this or any other thread because I am done with this if you will just shut up. I don't care about your open or closed circuit.

The sky has fallen???? Go back to the other thread and reread every emotionally abusive word you said with all the insults and false accusations and wonder why I feel like I have been hit by a comet. Do an honest comparison of your behaviour and mine. Write another billion words to justify your actions.

Your emotional immaturity is showing and you lack something required for logical thought and reasoning which is why I am so done here. I tried to leave nicely and then I find this crap.

If you were a spiritual coil in mutual resonance with another spiritual coil....that coil would be a badger.

Please go away. Please go on with your business. Please just stop. For everyones sake. But you won't will you. You can't can you. Go ahead...please another million words trashing me....

Originally posted by Aaron View Post
                    Unbelievable, someone doesn't just jump right to answering you when
                    you want to be answered and now the sky has fallen.

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron View Post
                      I spelled it out - my main issue is with him insulting people. You can turn
                      it into something else if you like.
                      I could have sworn we resolved this issue two apologies ago but apparently not.

Here is the quote where you continue to claim I insulted your friend Bedini.

Small scale Bedini battery chargers have not been scaled up to practical usage by the masses (that I have seen) and anything that does not produce or lead to the production of useful energy is a waste of everyones time and money. That is not to say a breakthrough is not possible.

As I stated in my apology, my choice of words was certainly not the best but it was not meant to insult anyone. You have a pretty thin skin for a forum owner. Two apologies are enough. get over it if you can. Like I said, bad choice of words....no personal insult to be found.

I flung the virgin in the volcano and apologized twice to appease the gods ....I'm done. If you are not I can come back and call you what I heard at the forum across the street and let you ban me for a real insult.

Comment

IMHOTEP Radiant CFL Toasted Bat

@Aaron,

i was watching your Imhotep video that was linked to in this thread... and ... ironically, i did what you mentioned. I damaged a battery using an Imhotep CFL battery charging circuit - or at least - i think I did... I ran the thing for like 28 hours to see where the battery would end up... anyway.. all said and done, with a bit of use, afterwards... the battery dropped to a final 10.3 volts or so, shows 9 or so loaded... but... will not take a conventional charge. Do you know of anything I can do to spring it back to life? If not, whatever... just thought you might have an idea. I have tried conventional means... also solar.. they just think its charge... but its not.. not even close, its dead... wierd

Thanks,
                        Kyle
                        ----------------------------------------------------
                        Alberta is under attack... http://rethinkalberta.com/

Has anyone seen my Bedini Ceiling Fan that pushes the warm air down, and charges batteries as an added bonus? Me neither. 'Bout time I made one!!!!! :P

Comment

@Orion

I could have sworn we resolved this issue two apologies ago but apparently not.
                          I was answering some of your questions you posted here without
                          bringing anything up. It was NOT me that brought up any issue in this
                          thread - it was someone else and I answered them.

If you want to continue, I'll talk to you but if you can't see that it was
                          not me that brought up issues, then you really aren't interested in
                          real communication.

I don't think Mark should have brought anything up in this thread as you
                          seemed to want to have some fresh start on communication. I went along
                          with it now I see I made a mistake.
                          Last edited by Aaron; 12-24-2011, 08:50 AM.
                          Sincerely,
                          Aaron Murakami

Comment

@Kyle

Originally posted by kcarring View Post
                            @Aaron,

i was watching your Imhotep video that was linked to in this thread... and ... ironically, i did what you mentioned. I damaged a battery using an Imhotep CFL battery charging circuit - or at least - i think I did... I ran the thing for like 28 hours to see where the battery would end up... anyway.. all said and done, with a bit of use, afterwards... the battery dropped to a final 10.3 volts or so, shows 9 or so loaded... but... will not take a conventional charge. Do you know of anything I can do to spring it back to life? If not, whatever... just thought you might have an idea. I have tried conventional means... also solar.. they just think its charge... but its not.. not even close, its dead... wierd

Thanks,
                            Kyle
                            Kyle,

Depending on the battery, it is harder with gel cells than with flooded
                            cells.

You have to reform the battery.

You can draw it down to the lowest voltage that you took it and then
                            charge it and repeat a few times. That is simplified but that is the general
                            concept. If you can do the non-negative energy charging with a cap dump
                            charger, that would be much better than a conventional charger and it
                            will still be compatible with a conventional charger since it uses forward
                            energy.

When charged with negative energy or the radiant spikes of high voltage
                            potential, there are different schools of thoughts - in Bearden's terminology,
                            you're filling it will "holes".

Then with a conventional charger, that has to fill in the holes first and
                            that can take a while. Once it does that, then it will actually be able to
                            charge the battery with forward energy and will start to charge up with
                            a regular charger.

I don't know if that is right - I mean it makes sense in the context of
                            his whole model if it is accurate - but no matter what, many of us have
                            seen batteries charged with radiant that no longer charge with positive
                            energy from a regular charger. All of Bedini's chargers commercially available
                            charge with forward energy to be compatible with conventional chargers.

But many will charge with a regular charger if you leave it on long enough
                            to "fill up the holes" first if that is what is happening.

In any case, I have had success simply "reforming" the battery by drawing
                            it down and then recharging it with forward energy. I've turned around
                            some gel cells doing this but had more success with flooded cells.

My preference would be with a 2A12 "spanker" charger to charge it up
                            but if all you have is a conventional charger, that can still work but not
                            as good.
                            Sincerely,
                            Aaron Murakami

Comment

@Orion

Orion,

After your first post in this thread, you wait 2.5 hours until writing me off
                              with a tantrum because you didn't get an answer quick enough. If I saw
                              that post, I would not have wrote you that longer post. You need to look
                              at the chronology of it. Because of that long post where I tried to answer
                              you, it should be common sense I was trying to help you out by answering
                              at least a few of your many questions and willing to move on from all
                              the other stuff.

Mark brought up the issues that should have stayed on the other thread
                              and said I had a problem with you offering a reward when that is clearly
                              not what I had a specific issue with.

Then you gripe at me because you can't apologize enough when it was
                              someone else that brought it up and I answered what my issue was, which
                              was different than what they said. I'm fine with your apology just like in
                              the other thread I said "ABSOLUTELY" about moving on and you were the
                              one that responded to that by preaching about morals of errors in people's
                              ways, etc... so you weren't honest about wanting to move on or you would
                              have actually moved on when I agreed.

My only interest is making peace with you - that is why I spent my time
                              answering some of your questions that I had time for. It is unfortunate
                              that someone felt that they had to stir things up here when it was clearly
                              uncalled for.
                              Sincerely,
                              Aaron Murakami

Comment

Working...
                              X