Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nick names and PATHS RDT Key system

More info on the Aaron post:

".....With the nickname, if most people through your life know you by your nickname, then it is fine. Otherwise, you can email the company and ask then to put your first and nickname as the middle name grouped together as your first name. It can make all the difference in the world. However, if you have had a difference, then the modules are linking up with you so it might not matter, but it 'may' improve the results......."

The importance of the name, to the RDT Key, is that it be what your
    subconscious recognize as YOU.

Are you more likely to respond when someone shouts "your nickname" or "legal name"?

Of course, if you respond close or equally for both, then it would not
    hurt to have them both in there. However, if you do not respond to "legal name" nearly as quickly as "nickname", then it would not be good to include it.

Feel free to email info@paths-vx.com with any name changes that you want.

Happiness & Health,

PATHS, S.A. Staff

PATHS

This is good info for new PATHS users!

The reason your name, and other personal info, is so important, is because these are the keys that your PATHS Theater needs to connect properly with your subconscious.
    Happiness & Health,

PATHS, S.A. Staff

PATHS

Comment

If you are unsure about the name you have entered in because you sometimes use a nickname, email us at info@paths-vx.com and let us know, and we will help you to find the best name for you to use.
      Happiness & Health,

PATHS, S.A. Staff

PATHS

Comment

I would like to share my experience regarding this topic.

For most of my adult life, I've gone by two first names. One is my given name, used mainly by my friends and family. And the other is a professional name, the name that goes on my business card. (A few of you from bi-cultural backgrounds may identify with this dilemma!)

When I signed up for PATHS, I decided to go by both names, as I felt that I identified equally with both. However, roughly speaking, I would say that my given name identified strongly with my unhappy past, and that my professional name equated the person I eventually wanted to be.

Recently I changed my PATHS account to reflect my professional name only.

Since then, I cannot believe the incredible amount of business flowing my way! It is just incredible.

And at the same time, a few unhappy associations from my past (and my old name) have dropped away.

If you are really having trouble choosing between two names or nicknames, and respond equally to both, then by all means choose the one that reflects the person you really want to be, rather than the person that you were in the past. That's the best advice I can give for now.

Hope this helps!

Comment

Originally posted by Rin View Post
          I would like to share my experience regarding this topic.

For most of my adult life, I've gone by two first names. One is my given name, used mainly by my friends and family. And the other is a professional name, the name that goes on my business card. (A few of you from bi-cultural backgrounds may identify with this dilemma!)

When I signed up for PATHS, I decided to go by both names, as I felt that I identified equally with both. However, roughly speaking, I would say that my given name identified strongly with my unhappy past, and that my professional name equated the person I eventually wanted to be.

Recently I changed my PATHS account to reflect my professional name only.

Since then, I cannot believe the incredible amount of business flowing my way! It is just incredible.

And at the same time, a few unhappy associations from my past (and my old name) have dropped away.

If you are really having trouble choosing between two names or nicknames, and respond equally to both, then by all means choose the one that reflects the person you really want to be, rather than the person that you were in the past. That's the best advice I can give for now.

Hope this helps!
          Rin,

That is a great idea!

Sounds like it is working well for you too!

Kevin

PATHS For Healing
          Energetic Science Ministries
          Meditation at the Click of a Button, Guaranteed!

ESM Forum Support Link

Comment

what if you want to change your name? how would that work?

I have a few names i go by, unfortunately, noone really knows my first name, and in the last 4 years i legally changed my first name, to one of the names/nicknames i go by now. EVERYONE in the world knows me by this name i use and i resonate more with my now legalized nickname, than my birth name.

lately, ive been wanting to change my first name again, and although its not legal on paper, its the same meaning as my birth name. Sounds much more like me, and i love saying it. Only one problem, I only want one person to call me that, but would eventually feel comfortable enough for others to call me that name.
            I daydream all the time about the new name i would have, including a new last name as well!!!

im wondering if PATHS isnt resonating with me, as much as it could because i have so many different "first" names.

anyways, im totally rambling, but just wanted to put this out there!

Comment

using a name

Hi Musingmus,

Even if you didn't want anyone else to call you the name yet but you really resonate with it the most, you could use that for PATHS anyway because nobody will see your PATHS account or theater screen except you.

But, I'd recommend using the name that most people know you by...each person that knows you by a certain name will add some "weight" to the name in the collective as being your personal identifier.

If you were in a crowd of people and a name was shouted, what name would make you turn your head the quickest? Whatever that name is...use that one.
              Sincerely,
              Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
              Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
              RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

Thanks Aaron!

i defiantly do go by the "nickname" more and often hear it, even if no one is calling for me!
                funny story, i was walking down the street, and in fact this was the first day of switching my modules to Increased Synchronicity, and i had viewed them the very minute it was switched.
                That night, as i was walking to this cafe, I hear my name being called out clear as day, and as i looked like the crazy woman turning all which ways on the corner, and no one was around, it freaked me out as i knew i wasn't hearing things. I mean, i dropped dead in my foot steps and thought at first that i was losing it, and then realized that, "OMG, the module is working I'm hearing spirits!!!!"
                It actually lifted my own spirits because now i knew that the modules were working.
                Anyways, i get to the cafe and about a half hour later, this girl walks in, and she started giggling, and said "hey, that was me who was yelling your name, i couldn't help but laugh because you looked so lost standing there looking around!"
                It turned out, this girl was in a passing car, and saw me walking! I don't know this person all too well, but know her in passing.
                I was relieved, but yet bummed out that it wasn't the PATHS module, and that spirits weren't connecting to me!!!!

***Also Aaron, i sent you a private message, did you receive that, i sent it just over a week ago!

Comment

If you are unsure about which name to use, email us at info@paths-vx.com and let us know your situation. We are happy to help!
                  Happiness & Health,

PATHS, S.A. Staff

PATHS

Comment

Working...
                  X