X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tesla fights back!

Hi all, just for those fond of Tesla;

"They" are gonna demand Tesla's research back:

The Daily Bell - VIDEO: Now Internet Reformation Demands Tesla's Research on Limitless Energy

Hmmm

They can demand until they are blue in the face! it will only end up in them being completely ignored imho.

Put it this way,If the puppet masters can,with relish, slaughter thousands of their own people (9/11,London Bus Bombings) to justify a fake war on terrorism(War for Oil and wealth),and in these fake wars allow hundreds of thousands of innocents to die (including those from our own militaries) are they about to just hand over any information,patents ect (if such things even exist) which would end the so called energy crisis, because some obscure web paper are demanding it? i think not! Its a great sentiment though but purely wishful thinking.

Good clip though,does anyone know what it is from?

Best Regards - Jay
    The history of science shows that theories are perishable.With every new truth that is revealed,we get a better understanding of Nature and our conceptions and views are modified. - Nikola Tesla

Comment

Originally posted by arKzeRo View Post
      They can demand until they are blue in the face! it will only end up in them being completely ignored imho.

Put it this way,If the puppet masters can,with relish, slaughter thousands of their own people (9/11,London Bus Bombings) to justify a fake war on terrorism(War for Oil and wealth),and in these fake wars allow hundreds of thousands of innocents to die (including those from our own militaries) are they about to just hand over any information,patents ect (if such things even exist) which would end the so called energy crisis, because some obscure web paper are demanding it? i think not! Its a great sentiment though but purely wishful thinking.

Good clip though,does anyone know what it is from?

Best Regards - Jay

The endgame has begun:

Here a PDF about a lawsuit that will blow your mind:

http://divinecosmos.com/media/Keenan...-2011_SDNY.pdf

Trillions of dollars and the the high ranking people, this could be world changing. (for better or for worse)

Comment

you ever need any proof you just let me know !

i solved many things ..

W

Comment

Working...
        X