Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plasma cosmology.

http://scientopia.org/blogs/galactic...logy-is-wrong/

I find it hard to argue this guy. And infeesable to "prove" anything otherwise. Thus attempting to tap into a theoretical energy that may not even be there via magnets and coils is a futile attempt.

no self running machine or system exists in the known universe or has ever ....

I have no opinion on "electric universe/plasma cosmology," but I do object to your "thus ... futile". Energy is everywhere in vast quantity. I will copy here part of a message that I sent to a friend of mine.
    The thing to realize, so that it's not crazy talk, is that it's not really free. Maybe we should be talking about leveraged energy. You have to make some kind of investment to get returns. Build a windmill or a solar panel, and the heat of the sun fills them with energy. Go to the gas station, and get energy out of billion year old vegetable oil, more solar power. Now, consider that we are surrounded by stars, billions and billions of stars in every direction, every one of them is a nuclear furnace, pouring out crazy energy. By the time it gets to us, it doesn't look very useful, it's like static on the TV. This is what they call quantum flux or zero point energy (I think). Teeny tiny waves in the electromagnetic ocean. Actually, it IS [some of] the static on the TV. Our challenge is to build a machine to sort it out. If we can send all the black pixels down one wire, and all the white pixels down the other wire, then we will have more power than we know what to do with.
    I would also just like to mention that the universe itself seems like it aught to have a COP of 1.
    "The first peace, which is the most important, is that which comes within the souls of people when they realize their relationship, their oneness, with the universe and all its powers, and when they realize that at the center of the universe dwells Wakan-Taka (the Great Spirit), and that this center is really everywhere, it is within each of us."

Black Elk - Oglala Sioux

Comment

Actually, if the universe is what we think it is, then it's as close to COP1 as say a bonfire. There is fule....it's burning up.

What happens in the current model when the last star burns out?

Gravity recondenses matter and burns it again?

Comment

Hard telling, the thing won't stop expanding. Big crunch is an option, perpetually renewing toroid sounds fun, how about ripping open again in the middle? Point was, there's no input, there's nothing outside to feed the fire. It just runs.
        "The first peace, which is the most important, is that which comes within the souls of people when they realize their relationship, their oneness, with the universe and all its powers, and when they realize that at the center of the universe dwells Wakan-Taka (the Great Spirit), and that this center is really everywhere, it is within each of us."

Black Elk - Oglala Sioux

Comment

Originally posted by QuarterPole View Post
          Hard telling, the thing won't stop expanding. Big crunch is an option, perpetually renewing toroid sounds fun, how about ripping open again in the middle? Point was, there's no input, there's nothing outside to feed the fire. It just runs.
          nice post

the point is i invented many toys that are self runners ..

too bad the universe is still flat in some peoples 3d experience ...

it sure aint flat in mine ..

my stuff works just fine for never existing ...

W

"no self running machine or system exists in the known universe or has ever ...."

dont make me drop PROOF !
          you know i will !

Comment

Working...
          X