The Final Theory

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Final Theory

Has anyone read "The final Theory?" I have only read a few sampling pages but it seems very interesting in that it claims to refute the claims of Newton and Einsteins theories. I was just wondering if it was a good read or was in itself controversial in concept. It does seem to make many valid points as to where sicence, as a whole, has strayed off course. I may have to purchase it to see how far it actually goes into connecting all the dots. There has always been a gap in our undersatanding of physics and Electricity. Maybe this book will address both and bridge the gap. Eric Dollard is doing a great job on the electrical theories and validating most of them. Good Luck. stealth

Nope, however I have been reading Walter Russell's "Universal One", and that seems to bridge the gap between everything. You could refer to it as a unified field theory.
    ‎"It's all in the MIND"

Comment

Originally posted by Stealth View Post
      Has anyone read "The final Theory?" I have only read a few sampling pages but it seems very interesting in that it claims to refute the claims of Newton and Einsteins theories. I was just wondering if it was a good read or was in itself controversial in concept. It does seem to make many valid points as to where sicence, as a whole, has strayed off course. I may have to purchase it to see how far it actually goes into connecting all the dots. There has always been a gap in our undersatanding of physics and Electricity. Maybe this book will address both and bridge the gap. Eric Dollard is doing a great job on the electrical theories and validating most of them. Good Luck. stealth

I have. If free energy does exist, the author of this book is modern Maxwell. lol

Comment

Working...
      X