Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Magnacoaster

Are these things real?
    Anybody has direct experience with them?

Home

How I Use Magnet Energy To Power My Home - YouTube
    (forget the MEgenerator.com in the screen; smells like bogus)

its real alright ....

he is on MY pause button !
    it has been patented !
    but yet to be correctly explained ..
    there for showing ownership

W

the pattent is public domain .. all he is doing is amping the electro magnetic waves ... via magnets
    and he will be employing my 2 freqency minipulation .. at the right speed and with the right rectifiers ...

high voltage high freqency high amprage
    does he still use reeds?
    Last edited by willy96; 12-05-2011, 05:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Felix_the_cat View Post
      Are these things real?
      Anybody has direct experience with them?

Home

How I Use Magnet Energy To Power My Home - YouTube
      (forget the MEgenerator.com in the screen; smells like bogus)
      When I looked into how this worked I came to the conclusion that it is probably something like Lasersaber's Super Joule Thief with the difference being that the magnet(s) is inserted into the torroid's current path instead of just stuck to it.

The magnets create a current in the transformer; when you send a pulse though the transformer it ends up grabbing a small amount of that current and the pulse comes out with "more power" than it entered with (that is pretty much how the inventor describes the effect). The output power would be created by consuming the field of the magnet. Large neodymium magnets take a BUTTLOAD of power to make; they are a stable, permanent energy storage (which does deplete over several years at high load), and if you source them right the power can be very cheap to harvest.

The problem is that they were on TV in 2008 and have been practically invisible since then; and the amount of money to get even the most low-power one scares people off unless they are sure it works. Also, all the units "can only charge battery banks": which can also be done for cheaper with any HV spike charger.

Comment

The last I checked a couple people known to members here have paid for units but have never received them. At this point you don't really want to lay any money down unless you can take possession of it on the spot.
        There is no important work, there are only a series of moments to demonstrate your mastery and impeccability. Quote from Almine

Comment

Originally posted by ewizard View Post
          The last I checked a couple people known to members here have paid for units but have never received them. At this point you don't really want to lay any money down unless you can take possession of it on the spot.
          I personally know someone who is 100,000 dollars more poor after trying to help this guy out. On his initial patent application (which I personally saw) he had diodes drawn backwards, and the examiner sent him home.

Be careful.

Comment

Originally posted by Armagdn03 View Post
            I personally know someone who is 100,000 dollars more poor after trying to help this guy out. On his initial patent application (which I personally saw) he had diodes drawn backwards, and the examiner sent him home.

Be careful.
            There is a Tesla switch based charger that I've heard of where the diodes are reversed compared. Diodes have reverse leak current that can allow part of an HV spike through. The remainder of the HV spike will be "reflected" into a negative voltage at the diode, which pulls the leaked current back through the diode. While current is moving in that system (it only might be able to recharge batteries, it's not confirmed), the net current used is close to 0.

That's not to say this is not a scam (because it wouldn't be the first scam that ran on exactly this plot), but backwards diodes are not reason to "send somebody home".

I would like to know what conclusion Brent's (the dragon who gave $1 000 000) "team of engineers" came to when they examined the technology internally. My understanding is that the deal fell-through, but nobody really talks about why.

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...coaster-3.html: Old thread about this topic.

Comment

Originally posted by LetsReplicate View Post
              There is a Tesla switch based charger that I've heard of where the diodes are reversed compared. Diodes have reverse leak current that can allow part of an HV spike through. The remainder of the HV spike will be "reflected" into a negative voltage at the diode, which pulls the leaked current back through the diode. While current is moving in that system (it only might be able to recharge batteries, it's not confirmed), the net current used is close to 0.

That's not to say this is not a scam (because it wouldn't be the first scam that ran on exactly this plot), but backwards diodes are not reason to "send somebody home".

I would like to know what conclusion Brent's (the dragon who gave $1 000 000) "team of engineers" came to when they examined the technology internally. My understanding is that the deal fell-through, but nobody really talks about why.

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...coaster-3.html: Old thread about this topic.
              I beg to differ, if diodes are drawn the wrong way it is very much a reason to
              be sent home. The drawings need to be valid. Or they are worse than
              nothing. People need to be able to build a working device from the patent. As
              per the fair use clause of patent law. I'm not big on patents, but if they want
              to play the patent game they gotta follow the rules, the device must be able
              to be constructed and work as promised by anyone reasonably skilled in the art.

If the diodes were meant to be backwards they would have been drawn the
              correct way, (backwards) then that would not be a reason to send him home.

If the diodes were meant to be backwards he could have easily explained that
              to the examiner and the application would have progressed. To me that
              sounds like the Examiner could see the setup would not work they way it was
              drawn and the inventors could not, did not or would not convince him
              otherwise.

I'm not even familiar with a "Magnacoaster", is it just a device to create
              pulses from solar panels ? How does it work ? My intuition tells me it just
              transforms DC from the solar panels to high "peak current" pulses which must
              be directed to a battery bank or capacitor. I don't see how it could be all that
              much different from a regular MPPT charge controller.

Is there now a valid patent for it ?

Cheers

Comment

OK so looking at the Magnacoaster site things don't seem to add up.

Products

The 10 Kw "on grid" system says it has two only outputs at 48 volts and 150 amperes pulsed,
                assuming a best case scenario of 50% duty cycle pulsing, the output would be
                48v x 150A = 7200 watt divided by 50% = 3600 watts per output
                2 x outputs = 7200 watts maximum output pulsed. From 3 x 375 watt panels = 1125 watts ?

So they claim on the site 7200 watts pulsed output from 1125 watts DC input ?

I doubt it. I think it would be more like 8% duty per output which would be

48v x 150A = 7200 watts divided by 8% = 576 watts x 2 outputs = 1152 watts.

The only thing that seems to be rated to 10 Kw is the inverters which I have
                no doubt could output 10 Kw of power to the grid from the cap banks, but not
                continuously not even in full sun in my opinion. Only for as long as the stored
                energy in the super caps will hold out. I can't help but think the rating of
                10 Kw is for the inverters "not" the peak (real time)power output of the device itself.

Before purchasing one I would ask for a legally airtight guarantee from them
                that the peak power output of the "vortex" power head is 14 Kw 100% duty.
                Because if it's not 100% duty it's only 14 Kw for part of the time not
                continuous. I think they cover themselves by saying the output is pulsed.

Therefore in my opinion it is 14 Kw pulsed output which they do state.

But what is the duty % of the pulses and what is the average continuous output power in DC ?

Looks like a bit of "slight of hand to me". I wouldn't buy one, not on your nelly.

My guess is the peak continuous power output is equal to the power rating of
                the solar panels which is - 3 x 375 watts = 1125 watts output if transformed
                to continuous DC.

Cheers
                Last edited by Farmhand; 12-08-2011, 07:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Farmhand View Post
                  I beg to differ, if diodes are drawn the wrong way it is very much a reason to
                  be sent home. The drawings need to be valid. Or they are worse than
                  nothing. People need to be able to build a working device from the patent. As
                  per the fair use clause of patent law. I'm not big on patents, but if they want
                  to play the patent game they gotta follow the rules, the device must be able
                  to be constructed and work as promised by anyone reasonably skilled in the art.

If the diodes were meant to be backwards they would have been drawn the
                  correct way, (backwards) then that would not be a reason to send him home.

If the diodes were meant to be backwards he could have easily explained that
                  to the examiner and the application would have progressed. To me that
                  sounds like the Examiner could see the setup would not work they way it was
                  drawn and the inventors could not, did not or would not convince him
                  otherwise.

I'm not even familiar with a "Magnacoaster", is it just a device to create
                  pulses from solar panels ? How does it work ? My intuition tells me it just
                  transforms DC from the solar panels to high "peak current" pulses which must
                  be directed to a battery bank or capacitor. I don't see how it could be all that
                  much different from a regular MPPT charge controller.

Is there now a valid patent for it ?

Cheers
                  It wasn't quite clear from how it was said whether the diodes were really backward, or only drawn backwards. Drawn backward is a problem, backward in the circuit is not. A patent should not be given based on a incorrect drawing, but a single inaccuracy is not cause to throw the entire idea away. Remember that NASA has had many catastrophic failures of design due to incorrect schematics (remember that Mars probe that who's parachute never deployed? The sensor was upside down): but that doesn't make landing on Mars an impossibility.

If the diodes were backward by design, the inventor should have been able to explain why; but he would not be the first inventor to stumble onto something completely at random without knowing how it works.

I'm inclined to believe the way Ted Ewert was thinking to be correct:
                  Originally posted by Ted Ewert View Post
                  I'm not saying that what this guy has built works or not, because I don't know.
                  However, I think controlling magnetic current holds great promise for power generation. I see no theoretical reason why it won't work.
                  Here is a simple concept for generating power with this technology. You have to admit that the control of 4 magnets with one coil has a certain appeal to us FE types.

The control coil could be wound bifiler with one winding used as a generator coil. The pulses would have to be both positive and negative to efficiently orient the domains within the core. Magnetic current would alternately flow through the casement and the control core, producing electrical power in the generator coils. The control coil core becomes a magnet that alternately changes polarity.
                  I have a similar design that I am currently working on. Results should be forthcoming, which I will, good or bad, happily share with this group.

Ted

P.S. Replace the control coil with a rotor containing alternately polarized magnets, and you have a mechanical generator. The alternating magnets would do just the same thing as the coil is doing, although probably not as efficiently.
                  Originally posted by Ted Ewert View Post
                  Yup... didn't work. Permanent magnets will not induce current in a coil, even though the flux is switched through the iron core.
                  I tried many physical variations too, as well as varied pules widths, voltages, loads etc. No matter what I did (and I know I was switching plenty of magnetic current), no power was induced in the load coil. I could see the switching pulse come through clean as a whistle, but current switched from a PM will not make power in an iron core, I don't care what Faraday says. For a PM to make power in an iron core it has to be moving (as far as I can tell).
                  What I'm working on now is different core material. In fact, I just poured a new core last night but haven't had a chance to wind it yet. I have too many projects and not enough time to goof around with all of them! I'll let the forum know if I have a Eureka moment (don't hold your breath).

Cheers,

Ted
                  And the schematic from the patent can be found later in the same thread:
                  Originally posted by rickoff View Post
                  I see. Okay, I have located it and the link to the International patent application. For anyone interested, here it is:

WO 2009/065219

And here's the only drawing included:

I really don't see anything novel in his approach, does anyone?

Comment

Well the bridge rectifier on the right is drawn connected wrong and the bridge
                    rectifier on the left is totally unnecessary. Looks like a simple coil switcher to me.
                    It could be argued that the bridge rectifier on the right could be replaced by a
                    single diode, there would appear to be no use to the two single diodes before
                    the bridge rectifier even if the bridge rectifier was drawn correctly.

They want $45 000.00 US for that ? Oh my lord.

Cheers

Comment

There are some more Pictures from it at post #22 from Rick
                      http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...nacoaster.html
                      Theorizer are like High Voltage. A lot hot Air with no Power behind but they are the dead of applied Work and Ideas.

Comment

OK then.

http://www.energeticforum.com/133208-post200.html

Anyone else feel he should be flayed on a pole ?

I honestly had no prior information on this before reading the website and making
                        my previous posts. I'm not overly intelligent, but I could see it was a scam by
                        my own experimental experience and using logic.

When scammers see people entertain obvious scams as real it gives them hope
                        and they plan more scams.

We need to identify the intentional scams, call them out and treat them with
                        the same disrespect they show to all of us and our friends and families.

After all this guy would scam my dear mother if he had the chance, he better
                        be careful, if he scams the wrong person he may not have a chance to wish
                        he didn't.

I think a jail term is fitting for some of these scammers, $45 000 dollars, that's
                        a years wages for some people.

Is there no consumer protection agency in the U.S. that the customers who
                        have received no device from him can go to. They should also investigate his
                        claims and if it's found he is fraudulent he should be prosecuted for possibly
                        several offences.

My advice to him would be to come clean and give people their money back
                        before he ends up in jail.

Absolutely incredible.

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Farmhand View Post
                          OK then.

http://www.energeticforum.com/133208-post200.html

Anyone else feel he should be flayed on a pole ?

I honestly had no prior information on this before reading the website and making
                          my previous posts. I'm not overly intelligent, but I could see it was a scam by
                          my own experimental experience and using logic.

When scammers see people entertain obvious scams as real it gives them hope
                          and they plan more scams.

We need to identify the intentional scams, call them out and treat them with
                          the same disrespect they show to all of us and our friends and families.

After all this guy would scam my dear mother if he had the chance, he better
                          be careful, if he scams the wrong person he may not have a chance to wish
                          he didn't.

I think a jail term is fitting for some of these scammers, $45 000 dollars, that's
                          a years wages for some people.

Is there no consumer protection agency in the U.S. that the customers who
                          have received no device from him can go to. They should also investigate his
                          claims and if it's found he is fraudulent he should be prosecuted for possibly
                          several offences.

My advice to him would be to come clean and give people their money back
                          before he ends up in jail.

Absolutely incredible.

Cheers
                          I would be careful about accepting the word of a person who created an account to only post one time: it smells like troll.

Yes his financial dealings are highly questionable and reek of potential fraud, but he shouldn't be lynched for it. Was Tesla really any better?

Yes there is a consumer protection agency: he has a contract with any person that pays him for a device. For about a $100 filing fee, anybody scammed by him could take him to court and get it ALL back, while at the same time legally proving it's a scam: why hasn't that happened? Also if even one person sued him for that much, it would probably start a grand larceny investigation.

Comment

Originally posted by Armagdn03 View Post

Be careful.
                            i saw it too eh bro ...

it is a waste of time ... as ... i forget his first name .. has not a clue what actually happins ..

it is no challange ...

but it messes with my work and everyone else's work that is built on mine ..
                            so if he can explain what he has .. properly .. ill let him be ... if he gets in the way .. ill take it ...

i made a really awesome video and put it on youtube ..
                            just today ....

andrew .. you will love it ... like i mean truly love it and i have so many advanced things i have yet to release ..

trust me bro you will love it !

my gift to our friend !

peace

W

enjoy!

unlimitied energy ether tapping full explanation - YouTube
                            Last edited by willy96; 12-07-2011, 03:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by LetsReplicate View Post
                              I would be careful about accepting the word of a person who created an account to only post one time: it smells like troll.

Yes his financial dealings are highly questionable and reek of potential fraud, but he shouldn't be lynched for it. Was Tesla really any better?

Yes there is a consumer protection agency: he has a contract with any person that pays him for a device. For about a $100 filing fee, anybody scammed by him could take him to court and get it ALL back, while at the same time legally proving it's a scam: why hasn't that happened? Also if even one person sued him for that much, it would probably start a grand larceny investigation.
                              I didn't say I accepted it, on face value or otherwise, that's just the post I
                              chose to quote, I could have quoted one of Rickoff's posts, he is a quality
                              investigator and seems to have come to a rational conclusion, I chose not to
                              so that he won't need to waste his valuable time replying because of my
                              quoting him.

I think it looks like someone who wanted to say his piece but not under his
                              regular screen name, so as to avoid long and pointless argument, troll or not
                              no one argued with the poster. And I can assume stuff if others can.

Tesla's financial dealings are not in question here, and I believe he was
                              scammed, not the other way around. When people invent so much real
                              working stuff (like Tesla) then the financial dealings are a separate matter.
                              When a person has a questionable device with no proof of the claims and
                              an already shady financial manner there is cause for concern.

The price of the unit is enough for me, the pricing is in line with Nigerian
                              Scammers prices.

In my opinion people should be careful with the word "troll". That is a very
                              derogatory "label".

Cheers

Comment

Working...
                              X