Energetic Forum  
Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest LinkedIn Delicious Digg Reddit WordPress StumbleUpon Tumblr Translate Addthis Aaron Murakami YouTube REGISTER NOW*** 2018 ENERGY CONFERENCE ***


Monero XMR


Go Back   Energetic Forum > >
   

Announcements & News Latest news and releases in EnergeticForum.com

* NEW * BEDINI RPX BOOK & DVD SET: BEDINI RPX

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 07-02-2014, 05:45 PM
Aaron's Avatar
Aaron Aaron is offline
Co-Founder & Moderator
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Washington State
Posts: 10,590
Exclamation Can't Post?

Hi everyone,

Due to the overwhelming spam attacks during and after the conference - several thousand of them, I have now put all new users into moderation mode. For some reason, some non-new members were put in that same mode. If you can't post or can't see attachments, PM me so I can get that fixed for you.
__________________
Sincerely,
Aaron Murakami

Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

Download SOLAR SECRETS by Peter Lindemann
Free - Get it now: Solar Secrets

  #2  
Old 03-11-2015, 06:29 AM
BroMikey's Avatar
BroMikey BroMikey is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 4,957
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
Hi everyone,

Due to the overwhelming spam attacks during and after the conference - several thousand of them, I have now put all new users into moderation mode. For some reason, some non-new members were put in that same mode. If you can't post or can't see attachments, PM me so I can get that fixed for you.
Hi Aaron

This man has been emailing me asking why he can't post


Quote:
Originally Posted by StudentofEnergy
Okay so Aaron hasn't emailed me and I can't seem to comment on the forum. I posted a video today and I wanted to share my results on the tests I ran. Could you please look at my youtube channel and repost the video. I hope Aaron reply to my message at some point...
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 03-11-2015, 11:51 PM
Aaron's Avatar
Aaron Aaron is offline
Co-Founder & Moderator
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Washington State
Posts: 10,590
activated

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroMikey View Post
Hi Aaron

This man has been emailing me asking why he can't post
Ok, he can post now. We manually activate very membership to prevent spammers.
__________________
Sincerely,
Aaron Murakami

Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 10-12-2015, 07:10 PM
sprocket sprocket is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 206
Testing. Just seeing if this will post, as I can't currently on other threads...

Edit: Ok this sucks! Why can I no longer post in the Magnet Motor Revelations thread, whereas I can post here without a problem? I've tried at least a dozen times, but all I see is a white screen when it hangs when trying to submit my post. Whereas here it posts immediately!

Edit: Aaron, does Energetic have some form of spam filter that scans posts before allowing them to be posted? I was trying to submit a post which contained a URL to Firefox add-ons, and it hung every time. More bizarre still, I think Energetic has now banned my IP address for some reason as I can no longer even read Energetic posts from my normal browser. I'm having to post this via Tor. Sucks, whatever the reason.
__________________
 

Last edited by sprocket; 10-12-2015 at 09:06 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 10-13-2015, 12:33 AM
Aaron's Avatar
Aaron Aaron is offline
Co-Founder & Moderator
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Washington State
Posts: 10,590
blocked posts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sprocket View Post
Testing. Just seeing if this will post, as I can't currently on other threads...

Edit: Ok this sucks! Why can I no longer post in the Magnet Motor Revelations thread, whereas I can post here without a problem? I've tried at least a dozen times, but all I see is a white screen when it hangs when trying to submit my post. Whereas here it posts immediately!

Edit: Aaron, does Energetic have some form of spam filter that scans posts before allowing them to be posted? I was trying to submit a post which contained a URL to Firefox add-ons, and it hung every time. More bizarre still, I think Energetic has now banned my IP address for some reason as I can no longer even read Energetic posts from my normal browser. I'm having to post this via Tor. Sucks, whatever the reason.
If you can post in this thread, you should be able to post in any other thread. We have no admin option to allow a user to post in certain threads and deny posts in others. It is all or none. Go to Google and search: what is my ip

PM me that and I'll see if it is on a block list.
__________________
Sincerely,
Aaron Murakami

Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 10-13-2015, 01:27 AM
sprocket sprocket is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 206
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
If you can post in this thread, you should be able to post in any other thread. We have no admin option to allow a user to post in certain threads and deny posts in others. It is all or none. Go to Google and search: what is my ip

PM me that and I'll see if it is on a block list.
That was the bizzarest thing I've experienced. I spent HOURS trying to post in MadMack's thread, but it absolutely would not allow the following text to be submitted (will it work here...);

.........................

Haha, this is crazy - I can't submit the paragraph here either! I'll PM it to you (if I can!) and see if you can make sense out of it. It's probably the URL it's objecting to. As I mentioned, I was banned by your site after trying to post it, probably a few dozens of times. Luckily I don't have a permanent IP, so disconnection/reconnecting to my ISP was all that was needed. But while 'banned', I could still connect & post via Tor, so it was definitely being blocked somehow. No matter, it seems to be ok now. Maybe the NSA/CIA were feeling bored...

Edit: Nope, I can't PM it to you either! I tried changing the URL a bit but it still wouldn't submit - I give up. I guess you have a buggy script somewhere.
__________________
 

Last edited by sprocket; 10-13-2015 at 01:46 AM.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



Please consider supporting Energetic Forum with a voluntary monthly subscription.

For One-Time Donations, use admin@ this domain > energeticforum.com

Choose your voluntary subscription

All times are GMT. The time now is 05:22 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO v1.4.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
2007-2015 Copyright - Energetic Forum - All Rights Reserved

Bedini RPX Sideband Generator

Tesla Chargers