Energetic Forum  
Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest LinkedIn Delicious Digg Reddit WordPress StumbleUpon Tumblr Translate Addthis Aaron Murakami YouTube ONLY 13% OF SEATS AVAILABLE!!!*** 2017 ENERGY CONFERENCE ***


* NEW * BEDINI RPX BOOK & DVD SET: BEDINI RPX


Go Back   Energetic Forum > > > >
   

Aether Force Exposing Aether Force and their fraud against the work of Eric Dollard. Techzombie of Aether Force was born Rayam Azab Youssef, changed his name to Ray Savant then changed his name to Mohamed Youssef. This is to address his fraudulent allegations.

Bedini RPX Sideband Generator
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 05-26-2014, 03:04 AM
Aaron's Avatar
Aaron Aaron is offline
Co-Founder & Moderator
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Washington State
Posts: 10,562
Exclamation Thomas Joseph Brown

Thomas Joseph Brown, a former member of Borderlands, has been instrumental in organizing a defamation campaign against Eric Dollard and myself.

Rayam Azab Youssef aka Ray Savant aka Mohamed Youssef aka Techzombie of Aether Farce (Aether Farce) has been one of the primary driving forces behind the misinformation campaigns against us, which he organized with Thomas Joseph Brown.

Mohamed Youssef has falsely painted Thomas Joseph Brown as some altruistic all-knowing guru of the alternative sciences field, but nothing could be further from the truth.

Shortly after I helped Eric Dollard out "Techzombie" for his sabotage attempts of Eric's lab publicly, Tom Brown rears his head and joins in on the attacks against me.

Tom Brown claimed that I ignored his requests to ban Eric Dollard because I'm playing favorites - he sent me a message telling me that Eric was insulting him, but... Tom Brown left out one very important fact - his identity!

As an admin of a forum this size, I get all kinds of anonymous messages requesting me to ban people, delete threads or posts, etc... and my response to those messages is to ignore and delete. To expect an admin of a forum to ban someone because some anonymous person sends a message with all kinds of claims, with no links to the messages or any identification of who they are, well, that is completely out of touch with reality. If someone doesn't have the decency to tell me who they are when making such claims, then it doesn't deserve a response.

Immediately, Tom Brown began slandering me in this forum and then started to email me with all kinds of profanity, name calling and other insults and then he finally admits that he thought he had told me who he was. But instead of apologizing for wrongfully thinking I was ignoring the all-mighty Tom Brown of Borderlands, he continues on his psychopathic rampage against me.

Following are the emails he sent me so you can see that the holier-than-thou free energy monk is nothing but a fraud - his whole front is fake and you are only getting a small taste of the facts.
__________________
Sincerely,
Aaron Murakami

Reply With Quote

Download SOLAR SECRETS by Peter Lindemann
Free - Get it now: Solar Secrets

  #2  
Old 05-26-2014, 03:06 AM
Aaron's Avatar
Aaron Aaron is offline
Co-Founder & Moderator
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Washington State
Posts: 10,562
Tom Brown Borderlands

-------- Original Message -------- Subject: Re: you are a coward and a chumpDate: Thu, 18 Jul 2013 15:51:52 +1200From: Thomas J. Brown
To: Aaron Murakami

I thought I had actually signed that message, so I forgot. Thought you still would have checked. You have an answer for everything to avoid responsibility, don't you.

You remain a coward, having put up false and misleading information and not allowing response. That is the standing issue you are clearly avoiding. You said you had "one or two" things, well what is it, one or two? What a joke.

What I said was I "surmised," which if you don't know what that means then you are welcome to check a dictionary. But your frantic and overbearing response tells all. I'm not wasting any time on you, just pointing out you are a liar and a coward. Your continued avoidance of your cowardly acts confirms this.

Perhaps you should take your lies down and people won't bug you about your lies. *******!


On Thu, Jul 18, 2013 at 3:42 PM, Aaron Murakami wrote:
Tom,

Your claim here: "
Instead you chose petty greed and ad hominum attacks, the lowest form of argument that only reflects on the attacker." describes exactly what you did to me in the forum.

Stop wasting my time, stop putting words in my mouth and stop manipulating what I said. If you had any integrity whatsoever, you would realize that you failed to provide me with the common courtesy and common sense to give me the necessary information for me to see that you are not some trouble maker who just got a new account for the purposes of trying to get someone banned, which has happened plenty of times in the past.

I'm not wasting my time with anonymous new accounts asking me to ban someone - get over it. You had all the opportunity in the world to tell me who you were and where the posts were at.

You already have your mind made up about me so take a hike. You're accomplishing nothing with these pathetic emails with lies, attacks and name calling. Go bother someone else.

Aaron






On 7/17/2013 7:09 PM, Thomas J. Brown wrote:
Aaron,

You are a real piece of work. I would call what you've written a "lawyer's answer."

I was in court here in NZ a few years ago on an estate matter. The judge called another matter first, a lawyer stood up and said that it concerned his client "but he hadn't been served properly". This judge, one of the rare honest intellects on the judiciary here, replied, "but you are here responding." The lawyer again says "but my client has not been served properly." The judge says "but you are here responding." The lawyer starts again a third time and then realizes the judge's point and stops. The lawyer was clearly aware enough of the matter to show with his story, the judge wasn't going to accept some technical bull**** in face of the obvious and the matter moved forward.

And that is where your response sits.

So I accept that I didn't push the right button when I notified you that Eric was violating forum rules. You fully acknowledged that you saw it, but I appeared to be a petty "anonymous" peon "who only posted twice" so you did nothing about it, not even respond back in courtesy to someone who apparently didn't know how to push the right button but was making a serious violation of forum protocols by a star poster known to you, the great and mighty forum owner and moderator who doesn't miss a thing (according to your own PR). You didn't have to go so extremely out of your way to valiantly search through "hundreds of posts", you just had to respond to the PM with a "please clarify." That would have been the honest response from a man of integrity.

So I apologize for not pushing the right button in the process. However, I now have sound logical reason to believe my surmise was correct from the inception due to the great amount of weasel words you have written instead of taking the higher ground. I was suggesting a discussion with Eric over a primary scientific issue which will change the entire astrophysics and electrical paradigms, and whilst totally ignoring that you chose to attack me with the insinuation of dark crimes you hold in your "archives."

The only "archives" you would have would be bull**** stories from either Eric or Peter made up by people who broke their word, took serious advantage of me when I was in a vulnerable position and allowed the functional destruction of borderlands (whilst those I helped and worked with for a decade crumbled with the lies and failed to stand up for me, we won't mention names lol). And you haven't responded to that even if you did later edit your post. You posted false and defamatory information and cut me off so I couldn't respond. That is the indelible mark of a total coward.

You have no real idea of my integrity, scientific philosophy nor what I have done for other people and what it has cost me in real terms. You just made up some BS in a vain attempt to make yourself look good. Period! You are just an *******, there is no getting around it.

All that higher knowledge info you sell obviously hasn't raised your consciousness a step. Your attacks on people are like internet marketing ads: and wait, if you don't back off now we'll release not one, not two, but three dark secrets from your past, concerning, women, motorcycles, and inebriants... oh my gosh!

It's clear you see Eric as a cash cow and have manipulated the situation, good luck. The day will come when he turns on you. Just look at his history. In the interim some more good info will come out and you'll stuff a few more fiat debits into your pockets, woopeedoo!

You could have done a great noble deed by working to get everyone together and making some real overall advances. Instead you chose petty greed and ad hominum attacks, the lowest form of argument that only reflects on the attacker. And you've ensured that a lot of people will not support Eric anymore in the process. Awesome work!

Hope you grow up someday junior

Cheers,
Tom


On Mon, Jul 15, 2013 at 11:07 AM, Aaron Murakami wrote:
Tom,

http://www.energeticforum.com/235003-post88.html

You can see what I edited a few days ago (obviously before you send me this email here). You can see the date that I edited it is at the bottom of that post - it records the time and date anytime a post is edited.

I clarified what I mean by believing Eric about you... nothing to do with embezzlement, marrying a demon, etc...

You came to my forum and started to talk garbage about me neglecting to moderate Eric's statements about you. Your proof that I am somehow doing something wrong is a screenshot of a private message by you from your anonymous user name and you didn't even sign the post to tell me who you were and you did not reference any posts. Every post has an icon you can click to report any post. That is what everyone does to flag the post for the moderators. When I get an ANONYMOUS private message, which is exactly what you sent me telling me I should ban Eric, I ignore it. I'm not going to waste my time digging through hundreds of posts on behalf of someone who can't even tell me who they are...which is exactly what you did. If you can't understand that and you call me out as neglecting to moderate adding to the arguments, then the only conclusion that I could come to is that you are simply a trouble maker.

Had you had the decency to actually explain what post numbers you are referring to and had the decency to actually tell me who you were, I would have looked into it. I get too many anonymous messages declaring all kinds of garbage all the time and I'm not going to respond to or waste my time with any of it.

You are the instigator in this particular matter against me and your own proof of you contacting me in the past only proves that you refused to tell me who you were. That seems pretty shady and cowardly to me to try to get me to ban someone and you don't even have the guts to tell me who you were. Only a chump would do that - to use your own words.

And you comment about me having every single PM further proves that you are incapable of distinguishing the fine details of what is actually the case, because if you go back and look at what I posted, I said I have every FACEBOOK PM and the last time I checked, my forum is called Energetic Forum...and that is completely different from Facebook.

BCC this to anyone you want - they can go look in the forum to see that everything I said above is the truth.

Aaron





__________________
Sincerely,
Aaron Murakami


Last edited by Aaron; 05-26-2014 at 03:16 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 05-26-2014, 03:07 AM
Aaron's Avatar
Aaron Aaron is offline
Co-Founder & Moderator
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Washington State
Posts: 10,562
Tom Brown Borderlands 2

On 7/11/2013 8:40 PM, Thomas J. Brown wrote:
"I can't verify what Eric says about you, but I have enough information in my archives to show one or two very shady things that you have done in the past that are completely out of integrity and I can and will make this as big of a deal with as much publicity as it needs to be to expose the fact that you are not as altruistic as you claim."

OK, Aaron Murikami let's see it!!! Show me one shady thing I did in my past or be called out publicly (again) as a liar. You are a cowardly little piece of **** who manipulates words and bans people who would expose you if they could respond. You don't have the courage or integrity to allow me to respond directly where you have made false and libelous accusations.

I sacrificed much over the years to help a lot of people, not just Eric, and if it wasn't for my efforts and putting up with a lot of childish crap from him 25 years ago you probably never would have heard of him. I have nothing to hide like you do. And I certainly never told the whole story of all the problems Eric caused because of my great respect for his vision. But I'm seeing the same scenario playing out again.

This whole mess is already backfiring on you. Soon Eric will be blaming things on you, just goes with the territory. Your 'holier than thou' attitude has made a joke of your forum. You are just greedy, I gave all my work away for free and will continue to do so.

So now, what's shady in my past that you have in your archives? Put up or shut up you petty tyrant!!!

PS. This will definitely be posted in public places you can't stop. There's a hefty BCC list of folks whom I'm sure would love to hear your answer to this.


No virus found in this message.
Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
Version: 2013.0.3349 / Virus Database: 3204/6486 - Release Date: 07/12/13
__________________
Sincerely,
Aaron Murakami

Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 05-26-2014, 03:15 AM
Aaron's Avatar
Aaron Aaron is offline
Co-Founder & Moderator
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Washington State
Posts: 10,562
Thomas Joseph Brown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
-------- Original Message -------- Subject: Re: you are a coward and a chumpDate: Thu, 18 Jul 2013 15:51:52 +1200From: Thomas J. Brown
To: Aaron Murakami

I thought I had actually signed that message, so I forgot. Thought you still would have checked. You have an answer for everything to avoid responsibility, don't you.

I have an answer for everything? He just admitted he thought he signed the message and thought the entire time in his mind that I was intentionally ignoring "THE" Tom Brown from Borderlands. But instead of apologizing for thinking I was intentionally ignoring him, he continues his profane attacks against me.

Then what does he do? He aligns with Techscumbie who was revealed here: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B1lZ...g4Vjg2T1E/edit

The reason I'm posting this is because of his misinformation spin that he was posting in Eric Dollard's Facebook page tonight. That particular post is here: https://www.facebook.com/ericpdollar...15492518608233

He tells me I'm doing a disservice to Eric Dollard yet he coordinates an attack against Eric and I together on the Scarecrow show with the fraud Mohamed (Techzombie), David Wittekind, and Edward Mitchell!

Tom Brown is a fraud and a charlatan - and while he keeps insulting me for my published books/videos, he remains an affiliate selling our material on his website earning 60% commission!

In the Scarecrow fraud interview, he claims he loves Eric Dollard like a brother, yet he insults Eric and calls him a "social retard" word for word. Even if Eric isn't really good with people, does that show someone that loves Eric like a brother? Tom Brown is a psychopathic liar and hyprocrite.

Furthermore, we publish Trevor James Constable's work and out of one side of Tom Brown's mouth, he claims to have all kinds of respect for him and the out of the other side of his mouth, he talks about Trevor only working with us (Peter and I) because he had a stroke and doesn't know better. What a despicable excuse for a human being. Trevor Constable has been through some tough times and for Thomas Joseph Brown to talk about Trevor in this manner is completely disgusting!
__________________
Sincerely,
Aaron Murakami

Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 05-26-2014, 07:41 AM
Aaron's Avatar
Aaron Aaron is offline
Co-Founder & Moderator
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Washington State
Posts: 10,562
From Tom Brown

Tom Brown the troublemaker who has aligned himself with Mohamed Youssef (Ray Savant aka Techz) emailed me to post this - funny thing is that the anonymous username he used before is not banned and he could post it himself!

---------------------------------------------

Hi Aaron,


You remain a strange piece of work who cherry picks and twists for some unknown reason that seems to get you all fired up and passionate... weird!

At least you spelled my name right most of the time, thanks for the publicity, people who know me can see right through your dark desperation. I'm laughing

I stand by what I said and am amazed at how low you stoop in public, how sad. You totally misrepresent things as an art, it is you who should apologize and stop this nonsense.

The fact that my forum notice to you was unsigned from an non-de-plume account was for one, an oversite, but it was also a message in an internet forum where anonymity is nothing surprising. It was a notice to the site owner that there was a serious violation of the rules. I didn't expect any special treatment because of some alleged ego problem claimed by a guy who obviously has one, just simply that the rules of the forum were to be followed. It shouldn't have mattered who I was, just that the rules were being violated. Now it's my fault lol.

In fact the reason I was anonymous is I merely joined to read and learn, certainly not to pump my ego, I just got upset at certain postings of Eric and your seeming allowance of criminal slander against my late wife, sorry if I didn't push the right button but you admit you were notified and did nothing.

Look at all the tawdry spew you have put out since then over this, all because your new star attraction Eric slandered myself and my late wife in your public forum and you turned on me. Oh yeah, that doesn't matter because Eric "isn't good with people." But what about you? what's wrong with you?


I didn't come on Eric's page to cause trouble, I am interested in his real work, it changed my life 25 years ago and is still fundamental to my thesis as the archetypal structure Eric describes in electrical generation and propagation pervades at many levels of manifestation and consciousness and it would be nice to see a world with beneficial technologies in operation. It was just obvious in the interview that showed up on my timeline that you were leading him and misrepresenting things. I have a right to post, you are the one who has blown it all out of proportion showing your true nature.



You have a lot to learn kid, grow up.


Sincerely,
Tom

---------------------------------------------

Here is my response to him in FB:

I supported your work for years by raising people's awareness about you and your work since Borderlands only to be insulated and disrespected because someone didn't just bend over and serve your every need. Whether it was you or not, I would have gladly looked into it had it not been some anonymous post. I deal with too many trouble makers as does any form admin with any serious membership and I have seen too many new accounts with one or two posts begging me to ban someone when they didn't have the decency to tell me who they were. If you think an admin to a forum with that kind of traffic will spend time to look into every anonymous demand, you are more full of yourself than I have ever believed.

You are completely delusional with your serial claims, which are nothing but pure unadulterated BS. I'm leading Eric? You can't be that brainwashed or naive - or can you? We already discussed that Eric and I talked about every point we wanted to cover in the interview so I took notes and made sure to hit every point, which we did. It is only in your delusions that I'm leading Eric, when the facts are that I was making sure we didn't forget anything we wanted to cover.

Again, you only prove yourself to continue the lies and deception by the Mohamed psychopath aka Techz.

And you're the only one who blew anything out of proportion as a matter of indisputable documented fact. I didn't jump to some anonymous demand to ban Eric so you started to call me names in the forum and the whole time you thought I knew it was you. One word for how you have stooped down and resonated at Techscumbie's trash level - PATHETIC.
__________________
Sincerely,
Aaron Murakami

Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 05-26-2014, 07:43 AM
Aaron's Avatar
Aaron Aaron is offline
Co-Founder & Moderator
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Washington State
Posts: 10,562
Tom Brown's lies and deception

This preceded the last post:

From: Thomas Joseph Brown - My "crime" was being upset not only at Eric's slanderous nonsense that distracts from his work on the energetic forum, but also that Mr Murikami didn't respond to my complaint about his forum standards being violated, whether I posted anonymously or not, he admitted he saw it and did nothing, not even ask who sent it if he even cared and was always so right and on top of everything like he plays. Everything from there is just response generated by Aaron's actions, claims he will expose big crimes, which is impossible, and then cuts me off so I can't respond.

I can't believe this crap is happening on Eric's page, Aaron is posting as Eric and carrying on blah blah lol ... grow up
Like Reply 1 2 hours ago



Aaron Murakami Tom Brown - you are again, lying and twisting the facts. First of all, I already explained that I am NOT going to ban Eric Dollard or anyone else simply because some anonymous user sends me a message telling me to do so - and that is EXACTLY what you did. Posting as Eric? You are either unable to read English or you are continuing your misinformation - what does it say under Eric's name? Posted by Aaron Murakami!!! LOL
Why does it say that? Because criminal impersonators like Mohamed who was impersonating Eric Dollard became too much of a problem for FB so they made it so that anyone managing someone's page will show when they are making a post!
This is another example of your willingness to deceive everyone into thinking that I'm trying to make people think it is someone else when it is your sycophant Mohamed Youssef (Techzombie) who was impersonating Eric.
__________________
Sincerely,
Aaron Murakami

Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



Please consider supporting Energetic Forum with a voluntary monthly subscription.

For One-Time Donations, use admin@ this domain > energeticforum.com

Choose your voluntary subscription

All times are GMT. The time now is 11:28 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO v1.4.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
2007-2015 Copyright - Energetic Forum - All Rights Reserved

Bedini RPX Sideband Generator

Tesla Chargers