Energetic Forum  
Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest LinkedIn Delicious Digg Reddit WordPress StumbleUpon Tumblr Translate Addthis Aaron Murakami YouTube 2018 ENERGY CONFERENCE - ALL SEATS SOLD OUT!

2018 Energy Science & Technology Conference
Sponsored by Teslacoin Foundation

Teslacoin Foundation

https://www.tesla-coin.com/inventorshome/


Go Back   Energetic Forum > > > >
   

Aether Force Exposing Aether Force and their fraud against the work of Eric Dollard. Techzombie of Aether Force was born Rayam Azab Youssef, changed his name to Ray Savant then changed his name to Mohamed Youssef. This is to address his fraudulent allegations.

* NEW * BEDINI RPX BOOK & DVD SET: BEDINI RPX

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #61  
Old 11-05-2013, 09:28 PM
elias's Avatar
elias elias is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 1,130
@Aaron

Forgive my perceived judgments. I wanted to make a point, and I really am not taking sides. And about that video you posted, I believe that people Do change, and many times the thing that prevents people from changing is their history. I think I have said my piece, good luck to all.
__________________
Humility, an important property for a COP>1 system.
http://blog.hexaheart.org
Reply With Quote

Download SOLAR SECRETS by Peter Lindemann
Free - Get it now: Solar Secrets

  #62  
Old 11-06-2013, 12:25 AM
dR-Green's Avatar
dR-Green dR-Green is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Wales, UK
Posts: 1,556
Quote:
Originally Posted by elias View Post
We believe that the universe provides everything for free, that energy is the core of it, but we are acting in way that it does not, and we are taking peoples right to know because we FEAR, that no body will support our free GIVING.
I don't fear that the idea won't be supported. I know it won't. The masses don't care, it's that simple. It's unfortunate and on the whole we are in agreement, but it simply won't work because people are too comfortable with the way things are. It will take some sort of disaster to change it through force. And that's even more unfortunate because then they won't be happy for sure.

Anyway, you already have free energy. Solar panels, windmills etc, it's all there on the shelf. I agree that humans don't deserve infinite free energy. To begin with they ignore it when it's there, and like I've said before the only thing that regulates human consumption and prevents the complete destruction of the planet is that it costs money to do so. In my opinion when they are intelligent enough to switch the light off in an empty room for reasons other than simply because they save a few pennies, then they will have reached the level of intelligence required to recognise what they've got and already had for a very long time. Universal self-regulation. Evolution just seems unfortunate when you glimpse a brief moment of the process.
__________________
http://www.teslascientific.com/

"Knowledge is cosmic. It does not evolve or unfold in man. Man unfolds to an awareness of it. He gradually discovers it." - Walter Russell

"Once men died for Truth, but now Truth dies at the hands of men." - Manly P. Hall
Reply With Quote
  #63  
Old 11-06-2013, 11:28 AM
James Barker James Barker is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 18
I think the point elias is trying to make relates to economic hysteresis, the person to person equivalent of Dollard's energy synthesis. This is how banks create money. Lend out money and it comes back to you with interest, and use fractional reserve lending to turn one deposited dollar into 10 because each lent out dollar stays on the books as future income.

With respect to the original point of the thread, which is documenting AetherForce's misdeeds, I would like to point out they committed the heinous crime of selectively censoring Eric Dollard's work.

If you look at the copy of the "Condensed Intro to Tesla Transformers" that they were handing out, their copy has the reference to laser action by Tesla transformers on page 2 simply deleted. The sentence trails off into the aether. Other copies of the same text have the reference preserved -- "A form of laser action may be possible."

What are they trying to hide?
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #64  
Old 11-06-2013, 05:26 PM
Aaron's Avatar
Aaron Aaron is offline
Co-Founder & Moderator
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Washington State
Posts: 10,814
Ray Savant Techzombie Aether Force Fraud

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Barker View Post
With respect to the original point of the thread, which is documenting AetherForce's misdeeds, I would like to point out they committed the heinous crime of selectively censoring Eric Dollard's work.

If you look at the copy of the "Condensed Intro to Tesla Transformers" that they were handing out, their copy has the reference to laser action by Tesla transformers on page 2 simply deleted. The sentence trails off into the aether. Other copies of the same text have the reference preserved -- "A form of laser action may be possible."

What are they trying to hide?
Thanks for pointing that out.

Ray Savant Techscumbie has also deleted Eric Dollard's name from the "Fallacy of Conductors" post in Aether Farce to make it look like he is the author.
__________________
Sincerely,
Aaron Murakami

Reply With Quote
  #65  
Old 11-20-2013, 08:07 AM
Aaron's Avatar
Aaron Aaron is offline
Co-Founder & Moderator
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Washington State
Posts: 10,814
Ray Savant - Tech Zombie - Admitting name, etc. Aether Force

There is a lot of material that is about to be released that will shake you to the core as to who Ray Savant - Techzombie really is.

For now, I just want to post copies of private messages I got from him so you can see our conversations from the start.

You will see:

1. His name IS actually Ray (which he denied)

2. He claims his new name is Muhamed (which he has denied)

3. I've been promoting and helping to raise money for Eric Dollard with no strings attached since his donation links have were posted over the last few years. (which he denied)

4. Ray Savant came to me asking to help promote the Indiegogo campaign and I was more than happy to do it expecting nothing in return. (which he denied)

5. Ray Savant was given acknowledgement that I did sent out a promotion for Eric Dollard's Indiegogo campaign because I told him I did. (which he denied)

6. Ray Savant then claims that the campaign went viral completely ignoring the fact that it was my promotion that exploded the traffic. (which he denied)

7. Ray Savant acts like he didn't know I did anything - blames it on a lack of communication even though he asked me if it was true I sent out a mailing and I said I did and that I saw the money in the campaign increase - he tries to take credit for it in the campaign and only mentions my help after David Webster talked to him. (which he denied)

8. Ray Savant lied about sending me some request. He asked if I sent a mailing, I said I did, he then tries to take all the credit publicly for it going viral and makes up some story about getting his request. I didn't do this for recognition and didn't even expect my name being mentioned, but if he is going to give credit to whatever for the success of the campaign, it can't be a bunch of lies - it has to actually reflect what really happened and what really happened was that he came to me asking for help so I promoted the campaign to 10's of thousands of my subscribers who were kind enough to pitch in to make the campaign a success. Adam Bull was the other force behind much of the success of the campaign because of his promotions. Even Adam Bull was attacked by Ray Savant even though he selflessly gave a lot of effort in helping to make the campaign a success and I was contacted by many others who were attacked by Ray Savant Techzombie who all were trying to help Eric.

9. etc.

There are some major releases coming soon that will show the world who Ray Savant is. Some of the information was provided by people that used to be close friends of his who are so disgusted with him that they are speechless. Some of the information was provided by ex-girlfriends. Some of the information was provided by past business associates who distanced themselves from him because he gave them a bad name. And some of the information was provided by .

Ray Savant has also angered a lot of active duty and retired military (including a lot of combat Vets who you do NOT want to mess with including some Navy Seals), people in the energy community, and some that wish to remain Anonymous because of his campaign of lies.






__________________
Sincerely,
Aaron Murakami


Last edited by Aaron; 11-20-2013 at 08:11 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #66  
Old 01-12-2014, 07:34 AM
James Barker James Barker is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 18
Mr. TechZombie appears to be realizing the error of his ways:
Public Apology to Jane Alcorn and the amazing people at the Tesla Science Foundation.:
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #67  
Old 01-29-2014, 07:55 AM
jwpotts's Avatar
jwpotts jwpotts is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 5
Men Suck Compared To ME (TechZombie)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
You really need to wake up and go research the facts and ditto to what dR-Green said.

That video is nothing but propaganda about me and Eric's comments are taken out of context with the creative editing. If you have one shred of integrity in you, do the research instead of letting yourself get brainwashed by gutter trash.

Go look at the psychopath that is the leader of Aether Farce - Techscumbie is Ray Savant: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bdOe5YPL6A

Then listen to the truth that is DOCUMENTED in full right here in the forum - not just flapping my lips like the Nazi Ray Savant - but DOCUMENTED in the Techzombie Exposed threads.

Ray Savant Techzombie Aether Force Sabotage attempt blocked by Aaron Murakami 7/13/2013 - YouTube
Ray Savant Techzombie Aether Force Suppression claims against Aaron Murakami DEBUNKED 7/24/2013 - YouTube

http://www.energeticforum.com/eric-d...e-exposed.html Start at the most recent and go backwards.
Great Post

Nice to see the link for the video "MEN SUCK COMPARED TO ME" It was an eye opener. Curious, here's a link to techzomie's fight history : Ray Savant (0-2-0) Official Mixed Martial Arts Fighter Profile

It appears to me the techzombie debacle is about to run its course, and rightly so. As the smoke settles I anticipate a realization by most that Eric has become a lightning rod for some energy investigators, but not all, fair enough.

Anyone who thinks they know whats best for Eric, has missed the most salient point of the whole thing. Eric's vision is just that, Eric's vision no one else's, period end of story! Anyone who disagrees should not participate. It's when someone thinks Eric owes them something is the error. The Coyote has thought long and hard about his passion which is no different than anyone else and their passion. But, do you know anyone else who at a young age was working at one of the most historic locations in the United States that was the locus of worldwide wireless communications in its infancy? I'm just say'n Eric's a free spirit, anyone who thinks they can focus his attention to their agenda can't see the forest because of the trees.
__________________
jwpotts

Last edited by jwpotts; 01-30-2014 at 11:14 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #68  
Old 02-18-2014, 10:42 AM
Anonymous's Avatar
Anonymous Anonymous is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 3
Exclamation Happy Birthday Techzombie - Justice is Coming

Today is Techzombie's Birthday - February 18, 1977 - he turns 37.

What an appropriate day to learn what his Birth name is: Techzombie

Happy birthday Rayam Azab Youssef - Justice is Coming.
__________________
We are Anonymous. We are Legion. We do not forgive. We do not forget. Expect us.
Reply With Quote
  #69  
Old 02-18-2014, 06:43 PM
AstroNod's Avatar
AstroNod AstroNod is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Netherlands Vlaardingen
Posts: 43
Send a message via Skype™ to AstroNod
The proof is in the pudding

Hello , Astronod here . Because i was not on the forum some time the whole happening , techzombie allegations i missed it. I remember i wrote a small reply on the site back than due to i did see some `new` you tube` s with eric so i checked it out , there was a video about the flux capacitor or something eric did show his HF transceiver in the car and told about the inverter 12 to 24 volts with the vibrator , well i tought due to i had many vibrators in my hands ( i know dont ) new from the surplus localy eric might could use some of those and remember i have some thyratron eg&g (bushaka ) JAN mil stuff hydrogen . i wanted to donate , i did offer some parts till 10kg in box and ship it with dhl for you thats about 45 usd and did ask for just to pay that shipping amount , the offer is still open sure some stuff could be very handy .So i think its now up to Aaron because he have close contact with eric . and eric en epd labs have no @box they just want hand written letters by mail .
The offer is still open i did post also a new post about a chart recorder i could buy for little monnies . however the shipping is a other problem due its heavy i guess about 20 a 30 kg . postal shipping to usa goes till 20kg sure there other services like dhl i could ask for a shipping price if needed .
When i did came on the forum again here more often i did understand a bit what was going on . I do understand the conflict a bit due to erics high IQ and live style he might think that techzombie is a empty head and did sniff his brains out ...
Later on i did look to some of his you tubes some are funny to look at
Well i tought in one of his latest video`s he talked about agents gatekeepers ect . and Aaron might kill himself if a real `free energy device ` what real might work will be posted on his forum .
Well that leave us no option Lets put the Proof in the Pudding .
I will Post serval devices i did proof my self, highly overunity. not free energy ... well its about the same not? and post some info what might indeed uncover agents of misinformation or maybe its just a little mistake by just tell how those devices realy work ! no one told me i could not do that of whatever .

Ok techzombie keep your eyes The proof is in the pudding or should we call you Rayam Azab Youssef

i did found a very interesting info about the Youssef family tree

'Innocence of Muslims' Filmmaker Released From Custody - The Hollywood Reporter

ok this smells like more conspiracy.

Digg a little deeper . why did techzombie change his name , and why you now use Muhamed (to cover the cover up)

GOP Dredges Up Benghazi Incident to Impeach Obama | Veterans Today
The Benghazi incident of September 11, 2012 .... 11 september where i did hear that before 9-11 ?

Too bad the new website of stew webb is changed i am using the waybackmachine is i can find less filtered info about the real data
there was a lot of data about the moslim brotherhood and connections to arab intel, weapons import via turkey to sponsor terror , there is some leaked data about US ambassador Christopher Stevens who was consciousness of all the cover up cia ,moslim brotherhood 911 ect ect . know too much and did want to come out and or leak the scam/plan. How H. Clinton is connected to the story i leave it iin the middle however in the time of morsi in egypt there was live streaming from the revolutions 24hous a day on the sites like usteam livestream ect in the chat with 10000ths vieuwers, did drop carpet bombs of info about the muslim brotherhood connection to mossad, arab intel. one day H clinton was in afrika congo at that same time i was attacked by a directed energy weapon the same weapon they did use on william lyne that can been seen in the jesse ventura video about the death ray .

here the video of the attack when i was looking to it. the weapon did almost hit me direct with a bright flash and caduceus coil rainbow color spiral in the flash .
It made me dizzy for a day due to i did heal my self fast.

US Sec of State Hillary Clinton and AU Chair Nkosazana Dlamini-Zuma Meet on Congo and Mali - YouTube

look at 11:54 till the end . even eric dollard mention william lyne and H. Clinton .

Muslim brotherhood ..... The Muslim Brotherhood | Terrorism and the Illuminati

when i find the raw old files i post them however this should give some info to think about . however i have little hope i can find it . i know stew webb i ask him for the data links or whatever i can find .



Astronod / PD7Z
__________________
 

Last edited by AstroNod; 02-18-2014 at 10:45 PM. Reason: update
Reply With Quote
  #70  
Old 02-18-2014, 09:26 PM
pentarbe pentarbe is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 32
Techzombie Conman

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Barker View Post
Mr. TechZombie appears to be realizing the error of his ways:
Public Apology to Jane Alcorn and the amazing people at the Tesla Science Foundation.:
Looks like Rayam Azab Youssef is only doing that as a reason to slander Eric again. Mohamed posted another Youtube video about this that slanders Eric saying Eric is slandering the Tesla Foundation just because Eric said Wardenclyffe isn't going to be rebuilt. Please don't fall for the conman's tricks.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #71  
Old 02-18-2014, 09:30 PM
pentarbe pentarbe is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 32
Rayam Azab Youssef, Happy Birthday!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Today is Techzombie's Birthday - February 18, 1977 - he turns 37.

What an appropriate day to learn what his Birth name is: Techzombie

Happy birthday Rayam Azab Youssef - Justice is Coming.
Wow! Not that it was a secret that Techzombie is Ray Savant but "smoking gun" evidence like this from the slimeball himself is cause for celebration.

Your post says this is your first post but you posted to all of us last year after this whole disinformation campaign by Techtard started. It said something like you've been watching or something.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #72  
Old 02-18-2014, 11:55 PM
Aaron's Avatar
Aaron Aaron is offline
Co-Founder & Moderator
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Washington State
Posts: 10,814
Thumbs up Ray Azab Youssef aka Ray Savant aka Techzombie aka Mohamed

That completely validates my claim all along that Techslime has been Ray Savant all along. If anyone remembers it, he actually admitted it right after he was called out in this forum.

So now it is Ray Azab Youssef aka Ray Savant aka Techzombie aka Mohamed.
__________________
Sincerely,
Aaron Murakami

Reply With Quote
  #73  
Old 02-20-2014, 10:05 PM
Anonymous's Avatar
Anonymous Anonymous is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 3
Exclamation Aether Force Abuses Homeless Veteran

Justice is Coming...

Aether Force Techzombie Exposed By Anonymous | Vidivodo.com
__________________
We are Anonymous. We are Legion. We do not forgive. We do not forget. Expect us.
Reply With Quote
  #74  
Old 02-21-2014, 11:37 PM
Farmhand Farmhand is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Australia
Posts: 3,389
What kind of "Veteran" is Eric ? Is he a war veteran. Or just a veteran of life. Having worked for the military does not make a person a "Veteran" as most people see it.

So could we get some clarification ?

What exactly qualifies Eric as a veteran? Or what is he a veteran of ?

Could it be he is a civilian contractor Veteran ? Did he ever wear a military uniform ?

I'm curious as to what qualifies Eric as a Veteran. I mean I could be a veteran, a veteran non-drinker of alcohol.

Cheers

P.S. There are war veterans and there are active service veterans, there are also as many other kinds of veterans as one can think of.

P.S. Seems a bit odd that a member of anonymous would join this forum in 2007
(year the forum was founded I think) and only just begin to make posts.

..
__________________
 

Last edited by Farmhand; 02-21-2014 at 11:50 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #75  
Old 02-22-2014, 03:19 AM
BroMikey's Avatar
BroMikey BroMikey is online now
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 5,236
Eyes Wide Open

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
That completely validates my claim all along that Techslime has been Ray Savant all along. If anyone remembers it, he actually admitted it right after he was called out in this forum.

So now it is Ray Azab Youssef aka Ray Savant aka Techzombie aka Mohamed.
Hi Aaron

I am beginning to get the bigger picture now on internet groups and forums. People have secret agenda that is a darkness inside their hearts that THEY don't even know what the agenda is.

I am seeing what looks like a Ministry site forum I once moderated where people were attacked for no apparent reason. Then it began to make more sense as time went on.

You sir have this ministry to help folks and that in and of itself will be hated.

If these monstrous things hate you then they will find away to attack you.

The video you posted of this possessed man claiming Godhood, is not in charge of his own life and mind. The thing living in this man is not a natural force.

I am very serious and in no way kidding about this type of individual. That immoral entity living there wants to friend other men so as to later make them out to be like he is.

You guys are in the light and that black hole does not have permission unless you give it to it.

Mike (Ps bath salts and K2 causes mental break down induced possession) I talked this week with the local sheriff and he said that those flesh eating murders are on the rise because of these new drugs.
__________________
 

Last edited by BroMikey; 02-22-2014 at 03:25 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #76  
Old 02-23-2014, 08:00 AM
Aaron's Avatar
Aaron Aaron is offline
Co-Founder & Moderator
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Washington State
Posts: 10,814
Navy

Farmhand, Eric was active duty in the U.S. Navy. What does that have to do with anything?

Anonymous has posted in this forum multiple times over the years and deletes them soon after.
__________________
Sincerely,
Aaron Murakami

Reply With Quote
  #77  
Old 02-23-2014, 08:31 AM
Aaron's Avatar
Aaron Aaron is offline
Co-Founder & Moderator
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Washington State
Posts: 10,814
walking dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroMikey View Post
Hi Aaron

I am beginning to get the bigger picture now on internet groups and forums. People have secret agenda that is a darkness inside their hearts that THEY don't even know what the agenda is.

I am seeing what looks like a Ministry site forum I once moderated where people were attacked for no apparent reason. Then it began to make more sense as time went on.

You sir have this ministry to help folks and that in and of itself will be hated.

If these monstrous things hate you then they will find away to attack you.

The video you posted of this possessed man claiming Godhood, is not in charge of his own life and mind. The thing living in this man is not a natural force.

I am very serious and in no way kidding about this type of individual. That immoral entity living there wants to friend other men so as to later make them out to be like he is.

You guys are in the light and that black hole does not have permission unless you give it to it.

Mike (Ps bath salts and K2 causes mental break down induced possession) I talked this week with the local sheriff and he said that those flesh eating murders are on the rise because of these new drugs.
What this all shows is that we're doing something right!

We don't hear about those flesh eating murders on the news anymore, maybe to not draw attention or suggest to people about the bath salts but there is a name for people that do that - zombies.
__________________
Sincerely,
Aaron Murakami

Reply With Quote
  #78  
Old 02-28-2014, 10:11 PM
Anonymous's Avatar
Anonymous Anonymous is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 3
Exclamation Ray Savant owes the IRS $57000

video Techzombie owes $57,000 to IRS Internal Revenue Service - techzombie, tex ombie, tex livingston - videos kewego

Justice is coming...
__________________
We are Anonymous. We are Legion. We do not forgive. We do not forget. Expect us.
Reply With Quote
  #79  
Old 03-01-2014, 08:31 AM
pentarbe pentarbe is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 32
Exclamation Techzombie - violence on steroids

This was just posted on Facebook: teslasnemesis1 on Vimeo

Techzombie literally is telling people he is going to have violent a*** sex with their mothers, etc... the part that takes the cake is where he admits to massive steroid use and says he needs more needle spots.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #80  
Old 03-07-2014, 09:21 PM
Aaron's Avatar
Aaron Aaron is offline
Co-Founder & Moderator
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Washington State
Posts: 10,814
Aether Force

This was just posted on one of the youtube video comments: VIDEO EXPOSE https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B1lZ...g4Vjg2T1E/edit ARCHIVE OF DOCUMENTS EXPOSE https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1l...it?usp=sharing

Apparently there are MULTIPLE video releases of the same material by different people and not just the guys Techzscam ticked off in the UK.
__________________
Sincerely,
Aaron Murakami

Reply With Quote
  #81  
Old 03-17-2014, 10:06 PM
Aaron's Avatar
Aaron Aaron is offline
Co-Founder & Moderator
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Washington State
Posts: 10,814
Aether Force

A couple days ago, Techzombie, David Wittekind and Ed Mitchell are in an interview with their misinformation. I saw Techlies comments about me in the comments - Here are a few facts:


Please notice that there is ZERO evidence when Techzombie makes his claims. This is a response to his bulletpointed claims against me from 3 days ago in the comments here:

1. 141 "bogus" DMCA copyright claims? Prove it by posting them - not 2-3, but 141. We'll see who is making up stories. The only copyright notices I filed was for my copyrighted material that you stole and put on keychests, which is nothing more than an illegal pirating site where you not only post other people's material, you ask for money for it. The only other notices sent in was at Eric's request to have his book removed. I have all the documentation to prove this.

2. I talked to "Sekhmet" your ex-girlfriend at HER REQUEST when someone else found her contact online because she was saying how you ruined her life. She is the one that asked me to call her - not the other way around. This is how she advertised herself online in the past: https://web.archive.org/web/20100507...g-in-manhattan Because of your actions, we BOTH speculated that you might be the one on meth and/or other drugs and she was completely aware of your chronic steroid use (which you discuss in great detail as Maldoror666 in the bodybuilding forum). There was no conversation about you being a serial rapist, you are completely making this up.

3. There was only ONE of your members that had their paypal account shut down because they were accepting donations for copyrighted material that belongs to me. NOT three - you are exaggerating everything mixing truth and lies.

4. More lies - 2-3 people MAY have been banned from Facebook for spreading copyrighted material that belonged to myself and others. NOT 12. Post EVIDENCE when you make your claims. I always do.

5. Prove that I got Tom Brown banned. I will post the emails in my forum showing the emails I originally got from Tom and everyone can see what he admits to.

6. I don't use your site or visit it but if our copyrighted material shows up on it from google results, it will be taken down. Anything I report means I have rights to it, period, end of story.

7. You accused Eric of being on meth when he is NOT - anyone with common sense can see any references to that were all PAST TENSE references from years ago. Wittekind, Webster and Polakowski already came forward to admit they have never seen evidence of these allegations. Their quotes and links to their quotes are in the left column at the bottom here: Eric P. Dollard - Official Homepage You accuse me of hooking Eric on meth. You are 100% lying about this and everyone here in Spokane that spent time around Eric as well as over 150 conference attendees can clearly see that Eric was not on drugs. Eric wanted you out of his life MONTHS before I ever met him and there are many witnesses to this. You claim I have "multiple violent felons" that is about as pathetic as it gets. Anyone can get the Washington State WATCH report background checks: https://fortress.wa.gov/wsp/watch/ and see that I have never been arrested in my life and I just served jury duty in January. Everything you have said about me is a lie and everything I have said about you I can actually prove with EVIDENCE - not lip service.

The so-called felonies you post about me are nothing more than incidence reports. Every single time a police takes a report, it gets a number, which is public record - you are preying on people's ignorance because they don't know that these incident numbers have absolutely nothing to do with what really happened, who is telling the truth or lying, etc... they are just incident reports that do not state that anyone is guilty, etc...

Assault? I got a friend a job at a store I worked at and then when she was doing things she wasn't supposed to do assuming it was ok because I was her friend when it wasn't, I was going to recommend she get fired because it wasn't ok. So to get back at me she claimed I pushed her or grabbed her arm. She had admitted later she made it all up. The incident report about me obstructing an officer is me protecting a disabled veteran from police bruitality. My father was standing in his yard when someone was getting a DUI in front of the house. There was a lot of commotion so he went to see what was going on. I was at the house and went out as well. My father was simply standing next to at tree away from the police and the DUI incident and a cop went over and started to grab his arm and pull him away from the tree. He has torn rotator cuffs in his shoulders and I confronted the police about this and I got cuffed for "obstructing justice" and I would DO IT AGAIN! So all these felony claims you are making are all part of your pathological lies.

The only one here with a history of violence is you and this video proves it: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B1lZ...TJSQWg4Vjg2T1E

Using the nickname Maldoror666, you have threatened to knock someone's teeth out and said you will hand them back to him in a baggy - and you give graphic descriptions of how you are sodomizing their mother. You do that over and over.

You admit your name is Ray Savant in my forum and then you launch your phony propaganda video that denied you were Ray Savant. The above video shows that you, Techzombie, were born as Rayam Azab Youssef and in 2002 changed your name to Ray Savant and in 2011 you changed your name to Mohamed Youssef. You have deceived all your members into thinking you were never Ray Savant, but you can't put the lid back on this one kid.

Here you are denying you ever had a pink motorcycle with anime porn on it: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...&stream_ref=10

In your blog archives that are in wide circulation now, the bike you show there is only black because you wrecked it when it was pink - you describe this wreck in your blog.

Yet here you are in your old blog Health Level UP | Health, Fitness & Nutrition for Awakened Men talking about how it takes a "bad man to ride a pink bike" https://web.archive.org/web/20080704...raysavant.com/ thee pics are not in the archive.org but they are all over the internet - even Sterling Allen posted your pic with your pink bike here: http://pesn.com/2013/07/20/9502343_O...Savant_400.jpg

Like I said, I can prove EVERY claim I ever made about you, but everything you claimed about me, you have no proof. The only DMCA notices I sent were for copyrighted pictures, books and videos that I have the copyright to and the same was sent in for Eric Dollard's material at his request.

You keep claiming you are always giving info away for free - it is my forum for the last 3 years that Eric's work has ALWAYS been posted freely available to everyone and all the content for Lone Pine Writings has ALWAYS been free for anyone to read in my forum. All your suppression claims are 100% FALSE.

Here is you selling Lone Pine Writings for $50 without Eric's knowledge or consent: Eric Dollards The Lone Pine Writings has been suppressed You took part in pocketing that money and Eric Dollard never got a dime for his own book.

If people want to read it free, they can go search through the forum - if people want it compiled in a nice book format to save them time, Eric deserves income from that.

When Eric found out you were doing this, a VALID DCMA notice was sent to have it removed - since you couldn't make the money from it, you wouldn't let anyone else - you then made it avail for free, thereby depriving Eric of the ability to earn from his own material: The Lone Pine Writings is Now Free

It is irrelevant that David Webster complied the book - he did it as a VOLUNTEER (meaning he had no publisher's rights to it) and it was supposed to be used to earn Eric some money. I have the copy of the email you sent with YOUR BOGUS DMCA takedown notice when Eric wanted me to publish it, that way, he actually would get something from it. You claimed to have copyrights to his book and you even filed a bogus copyright registration at the US Copyright Office. LOL

Therefore, the only one who has submitted bogus copyright notices is YOU and I have all the proof.

The photographer who took pics of you with your pink bike is Thorsten Roth. When I posted those pics in my forum, you sent a bogus DMCA notice to have it removed under the name Tor Rothstein which is a word play on Thorsten Roth. You were scared to let anyone know that you ARE Ray Savant and that the pike with the anime porn was you, which would look bad since you have been denying it (after you admitted it). Thorsten Roth probably wouldn't have had the pics removed and you didn't want to send a notice in your name Mohamed Youssef or Ray Savant so you pulled that stunt.
__________________
Sincerely,
Aaron Murakami

Reply With Quote
  #82  
Old 03-17-2014, 10:07 PM
Aaron's Avatar
Aaron Aaron is offline
Co-Founder & Moderator
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Washington State
Posts: 10,814
Aether Force 2

@ALL- the youtube video user Tor Rothstein, Michael Rosenberg and many others are all Techzombie appearing to be someone else. Here is the real person who took the photos of the pink bike and Ray Savant Thorsten Roth and here is Ray Savant (Techzombie) admitting this in his old blog: https://web.archive.org/web/20090125...om/?page_id=35 Ray Savant says: "Pictures Credit goes to Thorsten Roth and Gregor Halenda" Yet a "Tor Rothstein" sent DMCA Takedown notices! LOL And "Tor Rothstein" youtube account is constantly slandering me with bogus lies about felonies that don't exist, etc... gee, not hard to figure out who that could be

And this video also shows who you really are at heart: MEN SUCK COMPARED TO ME that takes the cake.

@ALL, please don't be deceived by Techzombie / Rayam Azab Youssef / Ray Savant / Mohamed Youssef - Look at the evidence above in this post, which exposes many of his lies with actual PROOF - not verbal claims, but PROOF - most in his own words and archives that captured all his activities.

I have been 100% truthful in all of this and Gary Hendershot has not given me an opportunity to voice my side of the story. You have only heard some references by Eric in his interviews but nobody has seen all the evidence I have and the above is just a small sprinkling of the evidence that reveals that Techzombie has layers and layers and layers of lies one on top of another. A WHOLE lot more is coming out.

Here is John Polakowski publicly stating that Techzombie has misrepresented him in his videos: http://www.energeticforum.com/241573-post1286.html

The CIG project has ALWAYS been moving forward. In the original Indiegogo campaign, that money was supposed to fund the CIG project, instead most went to building repairs, which was not stated in the campaign. David Wittekind owns all that equity since he is the building owner.

Guess who has funded the SUCCESSFUL REPLICATION of the CIG? John Polakowski did out of his own pocket and Eric Dollard uses some of his social security money to help John pay for gas money to drive to the lab so Eric can help tune it and do tests. All claims that the lab is sabotaged, doing nothing, etc... are all 100% FALSE.

Go look at the last couple weeks of posts by John Polakowski (jpolakow) Eric Dollard you will see the pics, graphs of the tests, etc... on the Cosmic Induction Generator.

A lot of excellent work and projects are taking place at EPD Labs and has steadily been done so for the last 9 months contrary to the misinformation.

I would encourage everyone to go look at the facts, the documented archives in the links, etc... Techzombie makes a lot of claims about me, but there is actually no evidence for any of it.
__________________
Sincerely,
Aaron Murakami

Reply With Quote
  #83  
Old 03-20-2014, 02:33 AM
TheoriaApophasis's Avatar
TheoriaApophasis TheoriaApophasis is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Florida, Europe, and NY
Posts: 955
No intelligent person with 2 brain cells could imagine that Dollard is a drug user etc etc.


Its farcical to imagine any intelligent person considering it.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #84  
Old 03-20-2014, 04:55 AM
Aether's Avatar
Aether Aether is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 36
Yup. It's actually kinda funny though, if you read all of the comments on the Hendershot/AetherFart interview you can actually see the fact that a lot of the comments are written by the same person. The reason is because of the common vernacular and phrasing of these various "users". It's pretty lame and pathetic actually.
__________________
 

Last edited by Aether; 03-20-2014 at 05:00 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #85  
Old 03-20-2014, 07:31 PM
BroMikey's Avatar
BroMikey BroMikey is online now
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 5,236
Building a Case

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aether View Post
Yup. It's actually kinda funny though, if you read all of the comments on the Hendershot/AetherFart interview you can actually see the fact that a lot of the comments are written by the same person. The reason is because of the common vernacular and phrasing of these various "users". It's pretty lame and pathetic actually.
Hello Aether

I asked myself why the internet is being used this way and the answer always comes back that these planted trouble causing folks will make up anything and everything, then place it all around the web and latter use it as leverage to say that there is evidence to support their lies.

THEY will wear you out if you do not understand.

Bob Boyce went through some similar problems. I watched Bob offer the world everything about his technology and here comes the Pentagon guys wanting to take his work and use it on the HUMVEE and possibly this or that then offered $1 million , then teamed up with another guy and was chipped.

They all were plants and Bob was being tied up and his time was being wasted. THEY have been at this a while folks.

THEY have money, position, power and can get people who are young to go after you anyway THEY want them to. THEY can program others to really think all of the wrong and bad things against others to achieve THEIR purpose.

It is easy and effective, no one is hurt and nothing get done either.

These people work these strategies against hundreds all at the same time.

Without naming names a couple of years ago 2 men were bring a water car to market, the leader was very young and died that year of snake bit in his car.

The righteous are as bold as a Lion, so being righteous is the key. Walking around with a guilty conscience or if you are easy to intimate makes you easy prey.

God Bless you, welcome to the real world.

In Detroit where I am from the cops are friends with the pimps and pushers, the street girl are throw aways and if I got up one morning went outside to see the siding peppered with machine gun bullet spray on the house down the road, "Just another day is Paradise"

Please please people wake up and believe what I am saying.

No one in the higher courts is looking out for you.

In essence I am saying that if you and I are looking for justice, we are not going to find much. So be careful.

Michael
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #86  
Old 03-21-2014, 06:32 AM
TheoriaApophasis's Avatar
TheoriaApophasis TheoriaApophasis is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Florida, Europe, and NY
Posts: 955
Anyone with the name "Muhamed" in his name is by default vile subhuman filth.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
  #87  
Old 03-21-2014, 06:32 AM
Aaron's Avatar
Aaron Aaron is offline
Co-Founder & Moderator
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Washington State
Posts: 10,814
fake accounts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aether View Post
Yup. It's actually kinda funny though, if you read all of the comments on the Hendershot/AetherFart interview you can actually see the fact that a lot of the comments are written by the same person. The reason is because of the common vernacular and phrasing of these various "users". It's pretty lame and pathetic actually.
Techzombie, Micheal Rosenberg, Tor Rothstein are 100% Ray Savant - and it looks like NWO Showdown is as well.
__________________
Sincerely,
Aaron Murakami

Reply With Quote
  #88  
Old 07-02-2014, 07:15 AM
TheoriaApophasis's Avatar
TheoriaApophasis TheoriaApophasis is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Florida, Europe, and NY
Posts: 955


I just got this TRASHY post to onto one my youtube videos of Dollard talking ......the trash was from Techzombie.


I can see now that all the vindictive trash about this "Techzombie" persona is true,......meaning that this Ray person so and so, he has a vendetta against Aaron and Dollard




__________________
 

Last edited by TheoriaApophasis; 07-02-2014 at 07:21 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #89  
Old 07-02-2014, 08:28 AM
BroMikey's Avatar
BroMikey BroMikey is online now
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 5,236
Jockying for position

Yup the whole world is just like that especially Hollywood, ya know all the folks we idolize?. They can't stand it when men are living out the wonder of their existence with their dreams. This Ray guy probably came on this forum thinking he was going to be excepted and when he was told to be quiet and listen by someone, ole Ray did like so many others, he turned on them.

This Ray guy is a real extreme case where he wanted all the glory, all the spotlight and so on. This is the way of men to demand others acknowledge them and their quest for position thereby quenching the flame of the next man.

Position is not something you attain is what most people don't understand.
Whatever a person is like is a gift and they themselves can never change.

Or like ole Ray said of the set (TV set ) that he was a god. In a sense he is right we are all created in some wonderful very marvelous way in the likeness of the ALMIGHTY but we are not God.. But men want to be first and ALL of their wars with each other are ALL based on selfish desires of wanting to be idolized like God.

Without the jockeying for position there is no warring amongst one another.

But my take of ole RAY??? Hummm.........

Ole Ray is carrying around a whole truck load of demons that he has invited into his heart his whole life and for Ray there will be no escape.

Now that it has become obvious that Ray is fully swallowed up by the dark lords of self and power the thing living there does not enjoy folks in the light and will do everything in it's power to spew bitter poison all over any thing good in it's path.

This is the same for many people, they don't know it sometimes and will be recovered someday so we pray that the power of light will reach to them in their pain.

You see ole Ray can only cry out in pain because he is consumed by self and power and the way this comes out is in the form of criticizing others in an effort to elevate oneself. Ray says he is a god and people need to take notice of him plus all of the girls. Oh yeah the men need to look at him too, these are Rays own words.

It is a perfect example of what AMERICA has come to. When I lived in Detroit 40 years ago I worked as a mechanic in a large Hospital environment and the old men 60-70 yrs were coming on to me wanting me to hang out with them.

I was 18yrs old.

Back then gays were in the closet.

This was the 1970's and to be gay was very bad in the military or anywhere else. Now 40years later everyone wants to protect the gay lifestyle and 1000's of movies brainwash our young.

Ray is a perfect example of lawless behavior. Ray wants and demands your love and admiration in the form of who knows what? and when you don't give it to Ray he turns on you and tries to use force and intimidation.

This is an extreme case of what most Americans have been taught.

Thank God hopefully most will recover themselves out of this programming introduced into mainstream by the world controllers who want infighting and disorder.

Ray is out of order no doubt but we all have to admit who have lived over 50 yrs that he is not the only weird-O with this same attitude. In fact it is getting hard to find anyone with a standard of any kind.

One leg up, step on your head, I don.t care who I hurt doing it is the way of modern society today. Ray is just a red flag.

Ray is hopeless in the Light.

Mike
__________________
 

Last edited by BroMikey; 07-02-2014 at 08:48 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #90  
Old 07-02-2014, 08:48 AM
TheoriaApophasis's Avatar
TheoriaApophasis TheoriaApophasis is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Florida, Europe, and NY
Posts: 955
Well, I dont do human drama or its nonsense.


I live more isolated than ANY monk for a reason, I study, write, and do a LOT of translations.


ive got about 4000 pages of handwritten translations alone; and I lecture on Greek metaphysics and its logical Monistic ontology.


All the crazy insane humans and their drama, and BS, and money, and power and and etc.

I have nothing to do with any such nonsense.


His video (techzombie) of Dollard drinking a beer, ......so what? hes an adult and if he wants a drink so what.

IF (i say IF) Dollard (hey, hes an older guy) took some LSD back in the 1960s, I dont give a damn.


I know genius when I read it. I own more books than anyone you have met, or ever WILL meet, so I don't say that easily. But I don't do "hero worship"

All people are just humans, with their petty depressions, and desires, and failings.


I offer one of my homes if Dollard ever falls on hard times, or needs anything, he can have it. I have never met him, but nevertheless, I support true seekers.


You people can deal with Techzom(nobody) and his drama etc. I care about discovery and wisdom and want nothing to do with nonsense and superficial human contrivances.

obviously this Tech-nobody-zombie is some irrational and deluded person. Let him rant, ......Im busying writing.


Lux et Veritas.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



Please consider supporting Energetic Forum with a voluntary monthly subscription.

For One-Time Donations, use admin@ this domain > energeticforum.com

Choose your voluntary subscription

All times are GMT. The time now is 05:04 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO v1.4.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
2007-2015 Copyright - Energetic Forum - All Rights Reserved

Bedini RPX Sideband Generator

Tesla Chargers