View Single Post

Old 05-31-2010, 02:25 AM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by John_K View Post
....This circuit appears to be performing better than if I had just used a vanilla SS SSG with cap charger. The extra series-parallel cap bank seems to give it a "super-charge".

John K.
What do you think the primary contributor is for that. Does the battery like being charged this way better that an SSG or is there more extra energy.

I have been playing with it when I get a little extra time I feel the combinations of the spike and the slight amperage that makes it through forces the cap into a state that it produces extra energy. The spike is cheaper to produce that its actual potential.

I was just wondering about a standing theory.

Cheers
Matt
ADD BROMIKEY TO YOUR IGNORE LIST He is a saboteur bent on the systematic distraction of every good topic on this forum and since he has been here most working threads have shut down. He is the enemy. If you have blocked him already add this to your signature and encourage others to block him as well. His onslaught of rambling in large text and his constant attempts to misinform at the excuse of being stupid should no longer be tolerated.

USER CP/Ignore list.