View Single Post

Old 03-29-2010, 07:01 PM

Yeah, I'm in the process now but have only been doing it for a few weeks. It's not about not eating for me. It's about healing. Even though I've only been doing this for a few weeks, I am seeing some interesting results.

For one, my back is already starting to feel better and today and yesterday have been all clouds (no sungazing). Not sure if it's a placebo effect though... time will tell. My mood is much better when sun gazing too. I can really tell a difference the past few days with all the rain.

If you decide to try it, be sure to read the directions and watch his video before trying it. I didn't follow the directions exactly and gazed longer than suggested but I didn't have any negative effects at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athena View Post
Solace, have you tried this? I remember Dr. Mercola posted that link on his website and I read most of the comments posted by the readers. Some thought this man was a hoax because they said he was seen eating more food than what he claimed to need. There must be a ton of traffic this morning at Mercola.com because my connection kept timing out.

I read an interesting book by Machaelle Small Wright about using the White Brotherhood (the ascended masters, that is) for healing. I feel that I'm hijacking this thread so I'll post it on a separate thread later on.