View Single Post
Old 12-01-2009, 04:37 AM

Thanks for the feedback guys. I'll be careful.

I'm still looking for info on this but it's a bit scarce. There are some good reports of positive effects. Supposedly, it is the fountain of youth among other things but most of the info is from those selling their own colloidal copper so... there is an obvious bias there.

Here's a link to one:

The Original Colloidal Copper - The House of Courtenay

From what I've been told, 1 ml twice a day is the suggested oral dose of colloidal copper which is what I started with today.

I may start a log... not sure yet. If my hair color returns though, I'll be sure to let you know heh heh...

It is said that it can be used topically also for other positive anti-aging effects.

I made this using Pete's guidelines for CS including heating the distilled water. You can see the container sitting in the heater in the picture. Pete says that it is the yellow color that indicates the particle size so I'm thinking that they should be the correct size.

I had it timed to about 2 hours which is the ideal time for the silver that I make. After it cooled, I strained it with an unbleached paper coffee filter.

Last edited by Solace : 12-02-2009 at 04:18 AM.