View Single Post

Old 11-12-2009, 02:41 PM
Silver Member

insurance is the crime

Yes, I agree Rick. Saving instead of spending for insurance is best.
Criminals are cash cows, making everyone a criminal is the goal.

Mennonites and Amish traditionally do not believe in insurance

Insurance avoids "strict liability" for your actions.

Ignoring scripture health laws makes one sick, buying medical insurance only
compounds the woes due to lacking strict liability.

Only 3 things are not insurable: acts of God, nuclear war
and vaccination shots (yes really!)..

Quote:
The reasons for canceling all insurance policies are:
# Insurance is a fool's gamble for the math-challenged; insurance schemes are motivated by fear, designed to enrich the insurers by taking money that should be used to 'love your neighbor.'
# You cannot simultaneously be insured and independent of man's domainance over you. Insurance places you under many levels of man's jurisdiction. (Key words for further study are admiralty, strict vs. limited liability, and equity jurisdiction.)
# We believe that anything an insurance company can do to protect us, our Father and creator will do better, but not if we are hedging our bets by buying protection from men.
# Insurance violates the strict liability statutes of the scripture which state clearly that you should bear in full the liability for your actions.
Audio recordings:
Insurance is a Crime, Parts 1-7 recorded on:
2/1/2009, 2/2/2009, 2/3/2009, 2/4/2009, 2/5/2009, 2/6/2009, 2/7/2009

National Healthcare Insurance, Parts 1-7 recorded on:
8/2/2009, 8/3/2009, 8/4/2009, 8/5/2009, 8/6/2009, 8/7/2009, 8/8/2009,

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickoff View Post
JAIL FOR NO INSURANCE UNDER PELOSI "OBAMACARE" BILL

The Pelosi Obamacare bill has passed by a narrow margin in the House of Representatives, and now we can only hope that the Senate will reject the bill. Healthcare insurance is something I have always carried, and was glad I had it a few years ago when my wife had an emergency appendectomy. The total bill for that was about $13,000 and insurance paid for all but about $400 of that. Still, if I socked away the same amount of money each year that I pay for health insurance, and put it in a emergency savings account, I'd be further ahead in the long run and the money would be available for medical care when needed. I don't think that those who live healthy lifestyles should be forced to pay for the medical care of those who don't, but that's exactly what will occur if this bill passes the Senate. And those who refuse to pay for mandated insurance will face stiff fines and time in jail.

The nonpartisan Joint Committee on Taxation reported that the House version of the healthcare bill specifies that those who don't buy health insurance and do not pay the fine of about 2.5 percent of their income for failing to do so can face a penalty of up to five years in prison!
The bill describes the penalties as follows:
* Section 7203 Misdemeanor willful failure to pay is punishable by a fine of up to $25,000 and/or imprisonment of up to one year.
* Section 7201 Felony willful evasion is punishable by a fine of up to $250,000 and/or imprisonment of up to five years." [page 3]

That anyone should face prison for not buying health insurance is simply incredible. Just another example of the police state being foisted upon us.

Rick