View Single Post

Old 10-28-2009, 08:52 PM
Silver Member

So that confirms method of delivery to the population the nasal spray, I guess the old car and suit case on the corner method wasn't effective enough to get the job done. I wonder what are their predicted numbers of the casulaty rate? So the war has started on the worlds population. Now we have to wonder just when these fools are going to crash the US dollar? I don't know about you all but I am not prepared for this BS. I never got around to buying all the silver I could get my hands on and the water for fuel technology is still about one to two months away from being completed. I hope they will have a heart and wait until after Christmas to crash the dollar. Once I have the technology up and running I should be okay for the most part. But just think if they decide to crash the dollar at the hight of the winter season. So many will die just due to mother nature.

I feel like I am in a race to beat them to the punch before they pull the rug out from under our feet and get myself off of this rug and as many people as I can with me. I sent the petition don't really think it will have any effect but I did my part and that is all each and everyone of us can do is "Do Your Part."

h2opower.