View Single Post

Old 10-19-2009, 01:49 PM

Thank you Rick for all those quotes. All very telling, for those with ears to hear.

Perkins's book Confessions of an Economic Hit Man is well worth reading, as is Andrew Lobaczewski's book Political Ponerology. To me, the sooner we understand psychopathy the better off we'll be. Most people have no idea what it is and how it affects their lives and have no idea of how to deal with it because it runs counter to everything that they know about how decent folk deal with each other. Again, well worth the read.

Also worthy of further study are some of the works of Bertrand Russell, such as The Impact of Science on Society and Education and the Good Life. The earlier the edition, the better. Those are getting harder to find these days, but they still do exist for the patient seeker to find. Also of merit are the non-fiction works of H.G. Wells, and of course various books from Carroll Quigley, Zbigniew Brzezinski, Jacques Attali, Charles Galton Darwin, and many, many others.

There is supposedly a book by Bertrand Russell where he says "we will use the needle" for some purpose, but I have not been able to glean the source of that quote. Forget Google; it seems they really are useless these days for any serious research, and I haven't found any other search engines that are any better.