View Single Post

Old 08-06-2009, 07:03 AM
Gold Member

Following from Sucahyo

Rosemary, what atomic model that you believe.

Atomic model is definitely classical. I can add nothing here. But outside the atom - I've proposed fields of particles. Just magnetic dipoles forming a neutral but magnetic field.

And it seems you believe in theory of relativity?
I'm not sure but I think I've proposed a 'marriage' between classical and quantum theory.

Can you explain heat transfer in a metal? and the relationship of metal heating and magnetic?
Yes. I think that those fields outside the particle are disturbed. Their symmetries broken through friction - applied electromagnetic energies - whatever. Then they effect the bound state of the metal. But the heat experienced is the result of those magnetic dipoles manifesting out of the field. Where before they were small and fast and difficult to find? They now become slow and big and very easy to see. Fire, flame, sparks, red glow, all are manifest zipons.

Your description of energy movement seems very similar with the atomic model described in occult chemistry:
Internet Archive: Free Download: Occult chemistry; clairvoyant observations on the chemical elements;

Never seen this. I'll check it out.

It has toroidal shape of particle, the way the particle move, the way energy transfered to matter and vice versa, how current can condition them, how matter can transmute.
My particles are definitely spherical. The pure magnetic field, however is proposed to be toroidal.

I don't get the explanation about zipon that slowed down and become matter but they can also become heat?
They move in a field at 2C. Disturb the field and they can then lose momentum and gain mass in inverse proportion. Manifest then they're like nebulae. Really slow and relatively static they manifest as fire.

About the cause of current flow, I guess if there are endotermix (need heat) and exotermic (give out heat) chemical reaction, there should be a reaction that need current or give current. Once the chemical reaction is stable, the current no longer flow. Still don't explain what thing cause the current flow though.
Not quite sure that this is what I'm pointing to.

Thanks Sucahyo, hope that makes it clearer. If not let me know. And thanks for the interest. It's rare on this thread.