View Single Post

Old 08-01-2009, 12:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by witsend View Post
Cloxxki - I don't think we are here to bolster your hopes - but it would be nice if we did. The point is that the actual replicated test is waiting some measuring instruments - one of them due shortly and - we hope a second on loan.

We are not in a position to publish results until this is to hand. And then, when we do give the numbers the hope is that they'll be argued with the security of calibrated instruments that can sustain the required critical scrutiny.

I think the truth is that Aaron is tired of the 'rebuffs'. We all are. We've had the systematic 'debunk' from TK's thread where I see/saw you on a daily basis - and had the dubious satisfaction of reading your own contributions to the scathing remarks about our poor efforts. To this day TK has not delivered a single watt measurement - not a single value other than a perpetual discussion on the waveforms and God know what else. Notwithstanding which his bad science has been entirely acceptable by all. Our's, not yet put to the table, is consistently derided by members. And on this forum those members who do argue - have never called TK's debunk to account for the patent lack of impartiality that it should have elicited.

So yes. You may well be tired. Think what it's like at this end. Personally I'm aware of a readership out there that far exceeds the members of this forum. In a way the object is to keep their interest alive rather than yours. It's always the silent majority who eventually carry the day.
Rosemary wrote: -

Notwithstanding which his bad science has been entirely acceptable by all. Our's, not yet put to the table, is consistently derided by members. And on this forum those members who do argue - have never called TK's debunk to account for the patent lack of impartiality that it should have elicited.

With respect Rosemary, your case has already been put to the table in the form of a technical report that others at your request have commented on both positively and negatively. How can one deride a case that has not been put to the table. If you are referring to the test case that Peter and Aaron are going to set up on your behalf, the jury has not yet sat.

Hoppy