View Single Post

Old 07-20-2009, 05:31 PM
Gold Member

4 THE EFFECT OF SOME SINGULARITY THAT RESULTS IN THE EJECTION OF THE PARTICLE OUT OF THE FIELD

But all that's proposed at this stage is that the magnetic field may comprise a particle. If it does, then that particle may exceed light speed, may have less mass than a photon and may move in fields substantially structured by those strings. All of which is speculative and possibly irrelevant. However, my object is to try prove that relevance both as it relates to the particle and as it relates to the field.

But to do so I first need to speculate on yet another possible condition. What if the entire universe comprises these magnetic fields as a backdrop to all that is manifest? Perhaps the vacuum of space in fact comprises millions upon trillions upon uncountable little particles that form highly structured magnetic fields? And these fields are entirely undetectable because their strings all join up through the vast distances of the universe and they all orbit - in lock step - with each other - carefully and continually adjusting their positions in space so that the one magnetic particle moves towards another to adjust the position of it's one dipole against that of it's neighbouring string's dipoles. The net charge at any one point in space would be zero. Yet these fields may indeed be extant - doing what magnetic fields do everywhere. They orbit. They appear to orbit at speed. And they adjust their positions one to another - perfectly.

So here's the final 'what if'. What if, for whatever reason, one of those strings broke? Or if, through some singularity, a whole lot of strings broke? Then, in terms of the model, those little particles would do one of two things. Some would gain mass and lose velocity in proportion to the energy in that string. And others would gain velocity and lose mass, also in proportion to the energy in that string. And, by gaining mass - the proposal is then made that they become manifest in our measurable dimensions. That, as I see it, forms the basis of the virtual particles. Those particles that are manifest would then, possibly, slow down to the speed of light. And when that energy is expended they would again lose mass and regain velocity to slip back into the field. This was my proposal for the evident decay of virtual particles. I call the manifest particle a truant and the magnetic particle a zipon.