View Single Post

Old 07-07-2009, 06:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by baroutologos View Post
@Pneumaphysics,

Am i reading correct? 33000 rpm? Whoa! COOL. I want that!

yes, you are right. If you blindly follow any OU machine making instructions, chances are you fail. Patents, videos, explainations are concepts given for us to experiment and find out how to put things together. No working models specs. At least not described as they really are (physically) or they would be hundreds of them around already. (common sense)

@ Noneed

I have not in anyway reached in any definite conclusion, but the overall idea is what you say. DC resistance kills "acceleration" performance and forces this type of generator to behave as a normal draggy one.
Causes still unknown. Speculations too many.
By the way it is suggested that there is a sweet spot that these type of genys will perform at OU in considerable "COP"s. In the pursue of this spot i have invested too much (As Bedini calls it bell shape, the top of the Bell for a given layout - not experienced yet)

According my experience those are key factors to obtain accelaration... Coil Impedance should be considerable not minute and frequency.
Bear in mind that large impedance in real life conductors comes with high resistance. (which effectively kills the effect)
You can compensate low impedance (hence low resistance) by increasing rpm. (10000 or 20000 is not bad idead! dreadful maybe) A rough rule of thumb of mine so far is that considerable voltage should be developed as ,say, 250-500 volts ac.
Those i know so far (experienced).

By the way, the Muller (Kromrey) report output you mention, i think its fundamentally flawed.

Regards,
Baroutologos

ps: still waiting for the flux question reply
Baroutologos,

Sorry for the misunderstanding, my dc motor tries to keep the wheel spinning at 1800 rpm. The 33 is rps multiply times 60 = 1980 rpm. At 33,000 one mag cuts loose and it might knock a satellite out of orbit

Take care,
Pneuphysics