View Single Post

Old 06-28-2009, 02:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MileHigh View Post
Xpskid: You made a few basic measurements with configuration #4 and you are implying that you want to move onto a new configuration. Am I correct in assuming that you have a full setup with an electric motor powering your magnet-coil configuration and it is a reasonably faithful replication of a Kromrey Convertor? If yes, why change configurations? Can you come up with a plan for making measurements on the setup? What are the characteristics shown in the DVD that you are trying to observe beyond the "cold air" effect? Did you get any cold air?

Hi MileHigh,

Here are my objectives:

EXPERIMENTAL PROCEDURES
This project is a reproduction of the Kromrey generator as shown in John Bedini’s EFV 10 DVD.
No procedures or methods exist other than those instructions and visual demonstrations presented by John.

Due to the non-traditional nature of the energy demonstrated, use of traditional meters may provide indication of relative differences, however should not be used as definitive metrics or reference. Key characteristics of desired performance include:
• Anti-Lentz effect – The motor should draw less current when under load
• Cool air streams should be evident in the area of the botch walls of the magnet stacks
• The output should exhibit efficient charging of a lead acid battery
• The lead acid battery should cool down when charging

Everything I've read and the primary point of the Kromrey patent is that the device will draw less amps when under load or shorted than when unloaded.
If it draws more current and slows down when loaded, I probably don't have it right yet. I still record the AC/DC output, I hook it up to a battery and watch the voltage reading on the battery. I check for cold air, but the device will move a lot of air by the armature turning.

I have changed many things since starting...
Shaft composition : I'm moving to brass... have used 316LSS, Aluminum, Copper
I had granite spacers between the top of my pole pieces and the aluminum top/bottom plate... moving to aluminum spacers
Windings: I've tested #23, #18 and a couple different winding configurations.

I believe the winding configuration is the key...
What is wonderful, is this thread attracts people similarly interested and we are not lacking for ideas to try...

Regards,

Timm