Thread: A New Principle
View Single Post
Old 03-10-2009, 01:48 AM

Bessler Wheel

I think it a good idea to start posting my findings here instead of the “mechanical motor” thread. The more I work on Bessler the more I realize that there is something not ordinary here. It may be a new principle.

I’ve had to eat a lot of crow with this thing. And what is worse, I’ve had to eat crow because I ate crow! There is so much to learn here with this wheel. For example, it is MY belief that Bessler didn’t use round axles. I found evidence where he actually used six-sided shafts for his axles to cut down on friction. That is amazing!

I also believe that if Bessler had gotten his way and got funded to start a school on mechanics, as he called it, the industrial revolution would have started a hundred years earlier.

Anyway, to kind of bring you all up to date here is a short video, really short. I wasn’t going to release it because there are errors in the wheel as shown. I just discovered the proper way to make the lattice so it would work. In the video there are seventy-two parts to the wheel. I have since cut that number down by half! It is one awakening right after the other building this thing and then rebuilding it.

Link; BesslerPrimarya.flv video by mrbreau - Photobucket

Be aware that I’m not nearly done with this thing yet.

Also be aware that this video will be taken down in three days, March 12th.

Regards,
Warren

Last edited by mrbreau : 03-10-2009 at 03:47 AM. Reason: Forgot something