View Single Post

Old 06-21-2007, 07:34 PM

Hello Dear Chansonette!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chansonette View Post
Hey Blake,

I just skimmed back over your posts and don't see anything in there that you need to worry about in the least... So please put your heart at ease! Sometimes people just get busy and don't post for a while...I know that's been the case with me lately.....These threads have an ebb and flow .... My guess is the conversation will start up again one of these moments

Speaking of which, I got the book last week, devoured it in a weekend and am now slowly re-reading it. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this stuff. It ties everything together for me. I even had an experience the other day -- my cd player was sticking for some reason, wouldn't play the cds, and I was working on the house so I really needed Sweat Equity music to keep me company. I got the idea to two-point it and do a time travel to the last time I remember it working. I did that, and boom, it started working!!!

Coincidence? Maybe...but like Dr. Bartlett says "I don't think we're in Kansas anymore!"

love & hugs

Chansonette
Thank you for your kind explanation to Blake (((Chansonette)))!
Of course, with your PFE (for those still becoming aware of this amazing phenomenon, that is Powerful Feminine Energy ), I am not surprised that you are RIGHT on the MONEY with the busy lives, ebb and flow of threads and so forth! Whew! Busy times but I'm lovin' it!

I am SO glad you got the book, devoured it and used ME right away! I think with this community here we have a chance to get some experience with ME on a higher level than usually is the case with people, 'pre-seminar' which totally ROCKS! I too have some inanimate object stories - weird electrical stuff has been working, not working around me now lol. I remember one guy from the seminar walked up to the hotel computer and it immediately shut down and they couldn't get it started!!!
EVERY day of the seminar, MANY of us had our hotel magnetic strip cards quit working!!! Straaaaaaaaaaange

Chansonette!

Stephen