View Single Post

Old 12-06-2008, 03:39 PM
Zrii Support

Zrii FAQ

Quote:
Originally Posted by seven222 View Post
Byron or anyone,

I am just getting started with Pathes and will be ordering Zrii as I am on blood thinner. How much of the Zrii will I need to take a day?

How will I get the module for the Zrii?

Thanks a lot!

Jimmy

Hi Jimmy,

Here is an excerpt from the FAQ page of the Zrii website that can be found at
Zrii -*Product FAQ

I do have customers that have reported that their blood pressure has come down further after starting Zrii.

Can Zrii be taken with prescription medications?

It is always advised that individuals taking medications or with pre-existing medical conditions consult their primary care physician before consuming Zrii (or any nutritional supplement).

Zrii has not been clinically tested for prescription drug interactions or specific disease conditions. Therefore, the decision to consume Zrii while taking medication ultimately rests in the hands of the consumer and their primary care physician.

The Scientific Advisory Board of Zrii (of which some members are Western medical doctors) is currently not aware of any negative interactions between Zrii and prescription medications.

Can Zrii be consumed by someone who uses blood thinning or blood pressure medication?

Zrii has not been clinically tested for prescription drugs interactions or specific disease conditions. Therefore, the decision to consume Zrii while taking medications ultimately rests in the hands of the consumer and their primary care physician.

Turmeric and Ginger have known blood-thinning effects. In reviewing the available scientific research, however, it is the opinion of the Scientific Advisory Board of Zrii that levels of these botanicals are well within the safety window for individuals taking blood-thinning and blood-pressure medication.
click here for esm-zrii website