View Single Post

Old 06-03-2007, 04:08 AM

I just posted this now in my blog:

"Why am I so happy every day? I can't explain it, but for the past few days I've been so calm and positive, and dare I say it: happy. And the thing is, nothing in my outside life has changed. It's all an inside job. It's not really about getting or finding something that has made me happy. It's all about recognising the happy, happy life that was there all along. So many nice thing around me!"

I honestly cannot remember a time in my life when I was so at peace with myself and the world around me. I'm calm and happy. Okay, yes, I still have my irritable moments, I still have the passing clouds in my brain (basically, I live in one of the world's largest urban conglomerates and I commute to work every day on one of the most crowded transit systems - a sure recipe for stress) but the thing is, I recognise them for what they are. It's like another, more detached Rin is telling "regular" Rin that this will all pass, and so there is no reason to get all stressed out, just let it go. It feels so good!

Sorry, I know I'm not explaining things very well! But I'm just trying to say that I feel really good these past few days, and I'm convinced that the Mood Elevation module is responsible for it.