View Single Post

Old 05-31-2007, 12:59 PM

Ty :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nlivened View Post
Hi Stephen,
How exciting that you get to attend both of his seminars. We will be anxiously awaiting your posts....are you taking your laptop so that you can update us daily?

I have skimmed through the book and found that the two point time travel resonated with me. I have dabbled with it enough to be convinced that real results can be attained. I am probably limiting myself by thinking that I have to be present at the seminar to 'get' how to make the physical shifts while actually touching the body. I've never been a body work sort of person, so feeling the differences in tissue structure is not a skill that I have developed.

ME is certainly one of the amazing tools that is 'coming to light' during this exciting time on planet Earth.

Have fun during your transformative time with Richard.
Hi nlivened!

I do not have my own laptop, so I may be able to use the hotel computer to do an update and check emails.
I am almost finished the book (I intend to be done by the time the course starts lol) and also have experienced enough of the two point, and realize it is more something you 'feel' as opposed to enact 'technique'. I know this because as one becomes comfortable in this realization, things can happen without a strictly 'mechanical' two-point procedure.

I will have fun!

Stephen