View Single Post

Old 10-26-2019, 09:40 PM
Gold Member

B.S.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turion View Post
The problem with you and bi and so many others is you want everything given to you on a silver platter. Nobody gave me anything. I ran into tons of problems and solved them all myself at considerable expense. REAL researchers see a glimmer of hope and explore it. You sit around and wait for others to not only SOLVE the problems, but then they must PROVE to yo that they have solved them. That is not a researcher. That is a crybaby.

I promised I would show how to build a free energy device. I have done that. I never promised to prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that it works. You have been given an opportunity. I gave it to you. What you DO with it is up to you.

By the way, I really want to see those emails you have that PROVE I promised to give you that oscilloscope for two years or that I didnít want to be reimbursed for shipping. I really do. LOL.
Quote:
The problem with you and bi and so many others is you want everything given to you on a silver platter.
Not me. I never asked for a silver platter. All I asked was proof of your claim.

Not unlike what you ask of BM in your last paragraph.
Quote:
I really want to see those emails you have that PROVE ...
You said:

Quote:
I promised I would show how to build a free energy device. I have done that.
That's a load of BS. You never showed a free energy device so how could you have shown how to build such? Face it. You never built anything that delivered a single joule of free energy let alone was able to do anything useful. Saying that you have doesn't cut it. Proof or at minimum a legitimately instrumented demonstration or verified data from such is required, or your claims are just BS.

Remember this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bistander View Post

Quote:
Just want to point out that my generator puts out between 1800-2000 watts while running on a STOCK electric motor that requires 240 watts input. ...
Please show us proof of this simple claim:

Input power = 240 watts

Output power = 1800 watts

Simultaneously measured, real power, DC amps * DC volts or AC watts.

Been waiting a long time to see this.

Thanks,

bi
You can click on my post quote and go back to the original post and thread. But not yours because you deleted your original post. I quoted part of it as shown above. It was a post by you directed to Ufopolotics bragging about your 1800Wout/240Win generator.

That was the first time I asked for proof of your claim publicly. Before then, I was communicating with you privately attempting to help you understand why folks on other forums did not take you seriously. I thought that was going well with you learning to correctly use energy units and such. You had told me of your generator and said you'd show me data when you got it. I was content to wait..... Until you made your performance claim publicly. At that time, only after you went public, did I go public with the proof request. I don't see anything wrong with what I did. Proof of claim is commonplace and expected, if not required as in the scientific community.

And that is all I have ever wanted from you. Simple proof of that claim. But you can't deliver. Why? Because it is a false claim.

Regards,

bi