View Single Post

Old 10-26-2019, 06:05 PM
Gold Member

Liar?

If you have emails proving it took me two years to send the oscilloscope, prove it. More like several weeks. MAYBE two months. I also never refused payment. Actually, payment for shipping was the condition for GIVING it away.

Iím not required to defend you by the way. If you canít defend yourself that is YOUR problem.

I have plenty of results and data from the different versions of my machines over the last 12 years. Lots of videos I shot to send info to Matt. But every version had its problems, until I finally figured out the heat issue.

The problem with you and bi and so many others is you want everything given to you on a silver platter. Nobody gave me anything. I ran into tons of problems and solved them all myself at considerable expense. REAL researchers see a glimmer of hope and explore it. You sit around and wait for others to not only SOLVE the problems, but then they must PROVE to yo that they have solved them. That is not a researcher. That is a crybaby.

I promised I would show how to build a free energy device. I have done that. I never promised to prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that it works. You have been given an opportunity. I gave it to you. What you DO with it is up to you.

By the way, I really want to see those emails you have that PROVE I promised to give you that oscilloscope for two years or that I didnít want to be reimbursed for shipping. I really do. LOL.